4.3

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Heinz? Claim your listing.

bandn01
bandn01SA, 516221 posts

My baby loves a majority of the Heinz products and I will buy this brand over any other. Is relatively cheap and great value when it is on special. This particular one is full of flavour and a great source of nutrients for my baby. The glass jars are easy to stack in the cupboard and resealable if the puree is not all eaten (a rarity with this variety in my household). The glass jars make great storage containers after use as well!
Love the taste. Great quality baby food that my baby loves to eat. Easy to find in all supermarkets/baby stores and a great price. Great portion amount for little tummies.
Mummy2Be_123
Mummy2Be_123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC51 posts

Good

Very good if your on the go. And if you are trying bub out for the first time on solids.

Over all. Very happy
If the left over food is un-eaten it can be stored in a air tight jar and it will last up to 48 hours once open. my daughter loved this when she first started solids. I enjoyed it too as if we was on the go i didn't need to worry about her food as i could just put a tin/or glass jar in to my nappy bag and know it was in there when it was her feeding time.

NatDe
NatDe64 posts

Good

A great healthy blend of two common vegetables. My daughter really loves the pumpkin flavour. This meal is a great source of vitamins and fibre.
Uneaten food can be stored in the jar. This food has a smooth texture and great flavour. A great lunch course of natural healthy ingredients.