Hirudoid Cream

Hirudoid Cream

See the Best Medicines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Symptom Relief
    • Significant Improvement (3)
    • Moderate Improvement (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Side Effects
    • None (3)

jewls

jewlsnewcastle

Amazing cream

I had an arterial line put in for my operation and was left bruised from my thumb to my elbow. I was in so much pain from it would wake crying from the pain. A nurse friend put me onto this cream and in 5 days the pain and bruising were hardly noticeable. would highly recommend it.

Side Effects
  • None

Lucky64

Lucky64

Gives relief

After a bad fall this gave much needed relief on my badly bruised leg.My husband has also used this for his leg after surgery with good results.
Can recommend this

Brenda

BrendaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bruise Magic.

Works really well on bruises applying a thick layer and letting it absorb into the skin slowly, I feel really helps bruises turn to yellow next day. Yet to try on Varicose veins.

Purchased in July 2019 at Amcal for $14.00.

Side Effects
  • None
MinB

MinBPerth, WA

Actually works

So grateful for this product actually doing what it is supposed to. You do need to use it consistently to see results, but stick with it as it is worth it.

Purchased in February 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement

Leo

Leo

Miracure !

I've got a large varicose vein 50 years left calf - this stuff is erasing it ! If I was diligent in using it - it would have disappeared. Highly recommend it !

Great for swelling and bruising from sport injuries!

Im a figure skater, and i tend to fall a lot, as im starting to to larger and harder jumps. I end up with large bruises on my knees and sides. A few weeks ago i hurt my knees so much they swelled up and it hurt to bend them and even walk so i brought some of this and used it a few times a day. The results were great, and the bruises didnt get any darker or larger from the first time i applied the cream and the swelling went down really fast and i was able to skate again after a few days, it just hurt more when i fell, but much less than with bruising a few days old without this cream. It’s become a must have in my skating bag : )

Post failed hip surgery

I have a permanent bruise on my left buttock caused by a surgical sinus, which is a remnant from my 4th hip surgery.
This bruise is about 25cm in diameter with another 3cm extending past that as red and aggravated tissue. It was so painful that compression shorts and pain killers weren't working anymore. With nothing to lose, I have applied 3cm of Hirudoid to the site. The black/purple bruise has become a yellow/green and the swelling has reduced by about 80% within 48 hours. It is as itchy as anything. I can now sit straight and lay on that side, which I haven't done properly foor nearly 6 years.

Did nothing for spider veins

Would not recommend.. Complete waste of money, finished one tube and my spider veins look exactly the same as when I started. I took before and after photos for comparison.

Darryl Smith

Darryl Smithwarrnambool

Not as good as it is made out to be

With Very High Reviews on this product,I am now on my 2nd Tube & it may clear up some of the staements it Makes (but you have to wait at least 3-7 weeks
Would I purchase any more
No way,way way way over rated

Shay shay

Shay shaySouth Australia

Amazing - so happy with results on my ance/ance scaring

its working though its slow

its pretty good and safe and has no side effects. yet i see people prone to acne problem should use the gel otherwise they will had aburst of more pimples. the cream fomula suits the dry skin. i use it partially on affected areas only. i use one day fucimid to get the dry effect one day n use this gel the next day to avoid future bursting pimples

Mouth Surgery

After having extensive mouth surgery, I was very bruised so went searching for some Arnica. The chemist only stocked Hirudoid cream so I decided to try it. I can only say how fantastic it is. My bruises have disappeared much faster than normal and as an added bonus, the reddish scars from my chin have also improved dramatically. I am so impressed with this cream, I am now trialling it on my inflamed leg vain.
Do yourself a favour and go and buy some today.

Perfect!!!

I get bruises easily on my legs, this cream is a miracle!
Dramatically speeds up the healing process of bruises by increasing blood circulation and reducing inflammation.
I can't live with out it ;-)

Super product for bruse and swelling

After two weeks surgery of my back , I tried the Hirudoid it really works , it reduced swelling and bruise after applying this miracle cream , there are different size and prices but make sure use the strongest one .

Sharee

Sharee

Reduced swelling after permanent eyeliner tattoo

I used Hirudoid on bruising suffered after permanent eyeliner tatooing. The swelling and pain reduced almost immediately. When I suffered bruising from the first treatment I used only ice packs. Hirudoid was much more effective.

Buy some immediately!

This stuff is amazing! I can't believe I only just discovered it. I get constant bruising on my knees from volleyball and after applying this miracle cream, I notice the bruises heal in little to no time. If you're considering purchasing this product, stop hesitating and go buy some immediately.

great stuff

Healed a severe black eye in half the time than it would take normally. Great product. Avoid use on open wounds it can sting.

AnnV

AnnVBrisbane

Hirudoid cream - no medicine cabinet should be without it.

I first used Hirudoid Cream 30 years ago after having a car accident. It is wonderful for bruising, from whiplash to sprains. It actually cuts the bruise healing time by 50%. Its a "must have" in our household.

marina

marinaperth

Hirudoid cream...great relief

I have been experiencing sore legs and bulging veins and the pharmacy assistant suggested this cream.
I have been using it a couple days now and I can definately feel an improvement. I will spread the word, its a miracle!

Miracle cream!

As any fellow pole dancer would know, bruises are part of the journey. Without this cream, I wouldn't have the courage to walk out in shorts. Used twice a day, it has sped up recovery time tremendously and I can't live without it. Amazing, have recommended it to all pole girls and will continue to do so!
Miracle cream