Hisense 32M2160

High Sense or Nonsense?

Lolly

Lolly

Good TV

I bought this TV few months ago. I was reluctant at the beginning because its not one of the popular and well known names or brands I know. I bought it because of the reasonable price but to my surprise, its great for the money. Will buy it again, no doubt

Purchased in February 2019 at Walmart for $249.00.

Rangi

RangiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hisense tv

The tv it’s self good value at first bought at Jbhifi..... suddenly it comes to changing channels stays on play review have to switch tv off and on going on for sometime still going it’s annoying I cannot get rid of it even though the tv is fully updated if I would’ve known this tv would do this would not of bought it....
Hisense TVs are the worst products ever made would never recommend buying their products poor quality don’t buy tvs.

Purchased in December 2018 at Jbhifi for $799.00.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Not Very User Friendly

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $249.00.

Caitlin Brooks

Caitlin BrooksAU

pretty quality, sound could be better

i have own mine since feb and the sound could be better. I do need to get a better sound bar for her but for now it is working fine.

my kids love the tv and happy kids are the best part.

communication was easy.

I managed to break my remote and Hisense sent me a new one for free.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

MichaelFSydney, NSW

Nice cheap good quality tv 3 years warranty

This TV is probably the cheapest in its category for 32 inch but comes with a standard 3 year warranty not just one year and you don't have to buy and additional warranties. Its Hisense so its a well known brand. The quality is great - I bought a cheaper unbranded model and the screen was affected within 6 months so had to return it and swapped it for this. When at the lower price of the market its the warranty that sets this apart from everything else. Perhaps the only negative is the TV guide menu is not as user friendly so get a demo of this first and compare with the next Hisense on offer. Go to Harvey Norman - The Good Guys at Alexandria had terrible service!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
lee

leeSydney

great value

Schedule recording, great picture even from my indoor antenna. HD stations are crisp and clear. The sound from the speakers is not of high quality but if need to a sound bar will work well. The channels were easy to set up and I am very happy with this purchase.

DenZass

DenZassTasmania, 7248

VERY HAPPY!

I didn't know what to expect. Got it online after my Phillips LCD died after long 11 years! Which, apparently, is pretty good effort! After a long study of research, this model came up constantly as a very good tv with a great picture & I have to agree. I was very pleasantly surprised. You can't go wrong really. Especially with a good price on the tag! Plus 3 years warranty so that says it all!
5*****

Date PurchasedSept 2018
AliCat

AliCatSouth East Queensland, QLD

good value for money smart tv

can't really fault it. picture quality is great. easy navigation for the smart tv features. only thing i would say is the on screen channel guide is hard to read though (small and fine font). also noticed the manufactures warantee and direct ph contact for faults appeared over and above what came with some of the other price/product comparable options i looked at

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Leeroy

Leeroytenterfield

Good quality picture

Good picture quality for a respectable price. In the 32 inch range it was our first choice after doing plenty of study. good value with smart TV functions that work well running off WiFi. Currently wall mounted in a bed room and would happily buy another one in the future.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Originel

OriginelSydney, NSW

What a great tv

I got this TV half price from the good guys via the offer from office of environment and heritage about 5months ago. I wall mounted at myself with a $30 kit from eBay. My son and I are very impressed. The remote batteries were supplied. The screen is big, clear and vibrant as is the sound quality. Menu is easy to navigate. Only bad thing was the antenna lead wasn't supplied and you do need one. Hisense customer service was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this TV.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Buffy7

Buffy7Hawthorn

Awesome Value TV Love It

My dad recommended this particular model as the best bang for the buck at the moment and I think he is right! The picture is just beautiful to look at. Netflix and Stan looks amazing on it. I cant believe how long I put up with my old TV! The remote is kind of complicated but basic functions are there and make sense. This model has a really outstanding picture and I would recommend it to anyone!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
SweetTreats

SweetTreatsmelbourne

Super TV No worries at all

We love this little bedroon TV. It probably gets watched more than any other one because of where it is. It has a lovely crisp clear picture with good contrast, good colours and good darks. Sound quality is OK - ish. I f I ever get around to it I will add some speakers but its fine as it is. The remote is kind of complicated and has a few things I havent worked out yet buy over all is very usable. Good set

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Fozzie

Fozziemelbourne

Nice Clear Picture

Very happy with this Hisense TV. Its my first time trying this brand. They have been around long enough now, so I thought why not? Well, the picture quality with this TV is just stunning. Clear and crisp with lovely proper colors and good separation of dark shadows. The remote is good and comfortable to use and the sound quality fine -pretty good for a tv these day. Overall this is a good TV and I am happy with it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Rightio

RightioMelbourne

Excellent TV Really Good

We were amazed by the picture quality of this tv when we got it. I think Hisense are keeping their advertising budget slim and just focusing on the products and letting word of mouth do the job. Its working well, because I am happy to tell everybody how good the picture is on this. The remote is well laid out and changes quickly too, something I appreciate. It looks good too. Can't go wrong with this model its great.

TTime

TTimemelbourne

High Quality Picture

Really pleased with this TV. It started off in the guest room built the picture quality is so good it's now our master bedroom TV. It is less than a year old but it has put in many a worthy netflix session already.
It is very slim and stylish and looks nice. It took a while to figure out all the menus but I fly through them now.
If I could change one thing I would prefer slightly fuller sounding speakers but overall I am more than satisfied for the money.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
natski McHugh

natski McHughAU

pretty good so far

We are happy with the picture quality. We find it a bit annoying that you actually have to scroll trhough all the tv channels before the EPG will show you what on them. The sound is disapointing, its loud no problems there but we just find clarity an issue for us.

Jade

Jade

Damaged screen equals irrepairable

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Doreen

Doreen

Perfect love it

The best TV I have brought to date and I have five other TV’s in the house it has a great picture,lots of channels,crisp ,clear really easy to operate .Just a great TV for the price the best we have ever own .Slim line ,light to carry all in all very good.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
VR4

VR4sydney

cheap for and does the job

bought this on sale, and does the job. although not the best "smart" tv as it has its own software - which appeared to be configured for another region/country.but hey this does the job - watch news and play some games and happy days. cant complain about quality as it is a cheap product

Date PurchasedDec 2017