Hollard Business Insurance

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim ApprovedNo

Nudnick

NudnickSydney, NSW

Dont get close to those people

Start getting debits to my credit card from this company. Phone them and they ( after waiting on the phone for 30 minutes and been transferred to few persons) told me that they can not find any policy under my name. Not clear how they got my credit car details and why I was charge. They also advertising under real insurance so be careful

O4theloveomeMid North Coast, NSW

waste of time

Have tried to ring this company fifteen times and only get the engaged tone-- will be putting a stop payment on funds---touch at own risk--Lord help you if you had to make a claim

Customer C.Hollard

Good Morning, may i ask what number you are calling. Our Reception number is 02 9253 6600.

O4theloveome

This is the number I was trying to ring---my currant insurance co tried to ring 0292536600 a number of times to check on my no claim bonus without success

HellyerSydney, NSW

Cannot get hold of this company. Very frustrating

Cannot get hold of this company. Very frustrating have called many many times over last few days
Phone is always engaged no matter what time they call.
Happy to take my money

Good Morning,
Sorry to hear this, may i ask what number you are calling and what your enquiry is regarding? - Angela

Number is 02 92536600 this is off the wedsite
My payment is my reason for calling

Customer C.Hollard

Thank you. Can i ask who your insurance is with? Please send me your details in a private message and i can get someone to call you. - Angela

Karen R.

Karen R.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely hopeless

Lodged a Landlords insurance claim 1/03/2019. Still waiting for payment 2 months later even after a complaint has been lodged with AFCA and they have been told to pay up!

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Customer C.Hollard

Hi Karen, sorry to hear that you still haven't received payment. Can you please let me know if this has been resolved? If not, please send a private message with your claim details and I will follow this up for you. Thanks - Angela

Don't Touch this Insurance Agency

Eleven and a half months ago my house was struck by lightening. I am still trying to settle the claim. Every phone call took at least a half hour to an hour to get through to someone... I actually had to increase my phone call allowance to cope. Every person I consulted was different, rarely were my concerns and needs met in the phone conversations, and unacceptable hours of time were wasted. The frig and solar inverter were replaced within "a reasonable time" but the reconnection of the gas and water costs is still being disputed. Even with intervention from a lawyer nothing has been resolved. Hollard has refused to answer. If you are thinking of using this company... DON'T.

Claim DateMay 2018
Claim ApprovedNo
Customer C.Hollard

Hi, we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your claim. Are you able to provide us with a claim number or policy number so that we can look into this further for you?

its a scam, they are based in south Africa,

based in south Africa,
sent 3 text messages to me when im not with them,
trying to confirm orders and claims, telling me ive been in a crash.
complete scam and i dont know how they got ahold of my number.

ianm0

ianm0Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Premium rocketed year after year after a claim

Got car insurance through Australian Seniors Insurance Agency. Had an at fault claim almost three years ago, First renewal, premium up 44.7%. Next renewal, another 19.25%!! Thought the hike was one off and subsequent ones in line with industry average. Apparently not so.
We accepted first hike without complain although it was quite astronomical. Can't accept second since similar increases will probably ensue for future renewals. Will walk.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Get Real !

Get Real !sydney

We have a Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy through Australian Seniors Ins Agency. Underwritten by Hollard. We put in a claim for a motor vehicle accident and its taken five months to process, and then despite producing evidence to prove that we were being scamed by the other driver, our claim was rejected , The claims department is truly unprofessional. Staff don't follow up on what they promise.We wasted many, many hours on the phone......as well as writing letters to them. Hopeless, hopeless! Hopeless! Don't waste your TIME or MONEY with the Australian Seniors Ins Agency - underwritten by Hollard. Do yourself a favour and stay right away from them !!!

Brad97

Brad97Sydney

Dont touch em

Julius S

Julius SFairfield vic

Dishonest

I Lodged a claim after they said my car was covered, they then wrote my car off, and then said they would not pay using wording in there policy to get out of it. They are crooks.

Anthony G

Anthony G

Don't buy any Hollard Insurance product

Stay clear from all of Hollard Insurance products (and there are plenty masquerading as other companies' products) 48 pages of conditions for cat insurance shows you that this company never wants to pay out on any of its product as they are quick to point to a one line clause in page 37 of their T&Cs. Like most insurances these days they are set up not to pay out! The Competition panel should be looking into the practically monopoly this organisation has on the specialist insurance market.

Insurance claim madeYes

Never use this Company, no stars

Lana

LanaPerth

Business interrupted 8 months later still haven’t paid even a progress

Gold_Member

Gold_MemberAU

Terrible - No Stars

You will literally be waiting 6 months for your claim to be assessed or concluded. Don't even think you can give them a call......no chance.

Linda Webb

Linda WebbSydney

Disaster! No Stars!

Am am insured through Seniors insurance. They use Hollard.
I had a fire in my bathroom in February. Demolishers were sent who did a great deal more damage to my house.It's now October and so far only the preliminary plumbing has been done. ie. no walls, no floor, etc.
Meanwhile every room of my house has been impacted and looks like a workzone and not a home. cluttered with bathroom furniture and the black plastic they stuck to the floor has ruined the surface.
Disaster!!!
No stars!!!

Insurance claim madeYes

Worst customer service EVER!

Crashed my vehicle 6 weeks ago... Hollard has had all my relevant documentation since 3 days after crash.. here I am still without settlement amount, being told it will be in my account Mon... Then told Thurs... Then Mon again. What a joke! Do not recommend!

Amna B

Amna BAlice Springs

Courteous and efficient

I crashed my car the day after I bought it! While getting them to assist me on a Sunday (when the crash happened) took a fair bit of time because it was the after-hours team, the rest of the process was actually surprisingly smooth. Unfortunately they did decide to write off the car but once the assessment was made, they promptly transferred the amount owing to my account and were polite throughout the process. i was pleasantly surprised.

The worst customer service

Made a claim now I am treated as criminal they send investigates to my house for a problem that has nothing to do with my claim.
Still going I am going to ring consumer affairs regarding this. Do not insure with this company.

Insurance claim madeYes

Very disappointing will not continue

I am using car road side assistance with hollard paying them since one year my car have problem with battery and they can help only one day by using jump start, another day I have to spend for tow it to mechanic, not coming back on second day. Not Good At All will not continue with it.

Insurance claim madeNo

O4theloveomeasked

Is anyone answering the phone or are thay ALL on holidays

gee l.

gee l.asked

hi my lost car was written off and total value was 2000$ and i pay 800$ fro the excess and they have charged another 168$ for less outstanding premium, its not in my policy, please correct that

Good Morning,

Can you please send us a private message with your policy details/claim number so i can get a claims consultant to give you a call to discuss this? Thank you, Angela

alice10

alice10asked

Has anyone had their car written off by Hollard due to hail damage? What is the rationale for them deduct the unused portion of the car rego and CTP? It is mentioned in their product disclosure, but no other insurance company I've spoken with seem to do this. Even Service NSW staff whom we enquired with found this to be an unsual practice. Like all other insurance, the only deduction we were expecting was the excess in our policy. We still had half a year of the Car Rego and CTP left, which Hollard now claims will be deducted from the settlement amount. Why??

scam durrr
scam durrr

Hollard is a scam, choose a different insurance company

Customer C.Hollard

Hi Alice, We’re sorry to hear you are unhappy about your claim. In order to resolve this issue would you be comfortable sending us a private message with your policy number/claim number so that we can look into this for you?

Customer C.Hollard

To answer your question more generally, your car’s Agreed Value is to cover all on-road costs. In the event of a total loss or write off, these costs are removed (along with any applicable excesses or outstanding premiums) from your total settlement amount – this is included and often described as “deductions” by most insurers. In NSW the deduction of CTP costs from the settlement amount is common as you will be able to apply to the RMS for a refund of your remaining CTP costs, once your car’s registration has been cancelled.

Get an answer from our members and Hollard representatives