Only okay.

Civic is good on petrol consumption but that's about it. Not enough cup holders or practical things for a family car. My fuel tank starting leaking a lot of petrol & had it towed & Honda are claiming rodent damage & refusing to cover under warranty. Be aware that rodents can access the breather hose & your car can very easily catch on fire or worse. I will never buy a Honda again as i'd like my family to be safe.

Purchased .

Boot Size
Features
Comfort

Shameful customer treatment.

A very good friend of mine bought a brand new HONDA CIVIC about six weeks ago .
Apparently as she was driving through Galston Gorge near Sydney . The front of the car started to wobble.
As it turned out the caliper came loose and the caliper, disc and god knows what else was damaged.
When she went back to the Dealer , they tried to tell her that she will have to pay for the damage because she should not have driven through the gorge.
Now I am a 67 year old male and if I was there at the time I would have had a few not so nice words to tell him.
What a shame full display of contempt to the customer.
My friend has always liked HONDAS and against my recommendation to buy Hyundai .
HONDA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES TO HAVE SUCH A TOTAL A>>>>E AS THEIR REPRESENTATIVE..

Badge28000
Engine Size2.0L
Date PurchasedDec 2018

Very nice and practical Civic Sedan

Trade my little Honda city in for this larger Civic Sedan. I picked bright blue, the unique back light and front design, make new Civic looks much modern and energetic, most friends are very impressed by the blue color. Inside has lots of space to fit 4 or 5 people. Feel it's much longer and bigger thank old Civic, more like a family car now. Got special with 2 years free services... fuel usage similar with my Honda city before which is very surprise to me, overall, it's very practical car, reliable, modern, best for that price range to me.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Beautiful Car

New Honda civic car does have the style and safety features you most needed. One of the features I don't like is the lane keeping feature; it not perfect might be few reason, sensing does not reading the lines properly or lines on the road are not clear apart from this i loving it. And also we had a beautiful experience with Westside Honda. A special thank you note to Nate for your exceptional customer service and the wealth of knowledge made our decisions more easier. I have no hesitation to recommend Nate ad Westside Honda team for a stress free experience.

BadgeVTi-LX
Date PurchasedOct 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I drive my car everywhere I can. I love my Honda Civic EXT. The car picks up the speed very fast. The backside camera helps me a lot when I park my car and right side camera also helps me with parking and when I need to turn right. I also love Honda service so I am very happy with my purchase. I take my car to the service for regular maintenance; like oil or tire changes. I did take it once for shampoo and wax but that was my choice. Honda did a great job. This car has everything I want, sunroof, touch screen, separate trunk. I love my car.

BadgeEXT
Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good car

Very good looking car on the outside
Comfortable seats inside
Good options
I have vtis version and somehow for a 2013 model it doesnt have auto lights.
Driver seat feels like its tilted back even when its not
Economical andcthe manual gear box is very impressive
Its not a speedy car for you who love their speed but it does okay

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedOct 2018

Onboard Tech in really disappointing

I took delivery of my Honda Civic VTi-LX on Friday 28 September 2018 – at this point I would say that whilst the car has some awesome sensors, there are some things that I am quite disappointed about. I was previously driving a Mazda 3 Astina 2014 model and quite frankly the tech in that car was better than the 2018 Honda!
• Automatic High Beam – going back to having to use my high beam again has certainly been a nuisance and a step backwards
• Onboard Maps – the maps provided from Garmin are very out of date. The home I am living in was brand new when I moved in 2 years ago and the onboard maps does not even recognise it. The Pacific Highway upgrade in Valla & Urunga, mid north coast NSW was opened in July 2016 – and the brand new car I paid $40K for still shows the old road – I am told an update will be out later this year and maybe it will be more up to date – The answer is NOT to connect a USB and use my phone data – another step backwards for Honda
• Voice Recognition for phone – I have 2 phones, one for work and one for personal … my work phone is an Apple S8 and I have stored my quick dial list with their voice tags – and guess what, the system does not recognise them!!! In addition, my personal phone is Samsung Galaxy S8 and again I have stored the voice tags for my quick dial list and guess what – the tech onboard Honda does not support a Samsung Phone – really????
• Nav system – in my Mazda, when the contacts were copied over to the car phone it also coped address – so if I wanted to visit someone who I couldn’t remember how to get there, I could simply go into my contacts and either call them OR highlight their address and the onboard navigation system would automatically switch on and guide me to their address. Your system in antiquated and I need to look up their address in my phone and manually input the info?
it’s 2018 guys, you need to get your tech right and this is simply appalling.

BadgeVTi-LX
Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great car.. has every mod con

9000 kms in 3 months and the car goes like a dream... only one negative thing is it has loud direct injectors, drives me batty but apparently I’m the only one that notices them...the interior is gorgeous and the boot is huge.. it’s the biggest small car I’ve driven ... recommend this model to everyone looking for luxury on a shoestring budget

BadgeRS
Engine Size1.6L
Date PurchasedJul 2018

Not a bad little car...

We bought this care second hand to use as our second car. It is used every second day mainly driving around the suburbs of the Gold Coast.
It’s relatively economical to run and we have it serviced when the car computer recommends. Our main disappointment is the visibility out of the rear window

BadgeVTi-L
Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Pretty good, but for the electronics

Used this car to travel to a remote area of Central Australia. Averaged 5.6 litres per 100km over 4000km. (Best 5.3, worst 6.1. Advertised as 6.0, so better than claimed) Handled some fairly rough dirt roads well, and was comfortable. We found the clock reset itself a couple of times inaccurately and with running lights on, as recommended in remote areas, very difficult to see the instruments. Finding how to adjust the various instruments and controls was not intuitive. For all that, it's a good little car and didn't disappoint.

BadgeDon't know
Date PurchasedOct 2018

Lovely car

Daily drive, commuting, running kids around, driving around for work, its done everything asked of it and never missed a beat. It's nearly 5 years old, and the dealer just offered me a test-drive of the newest model, and I honestly don't see the point, its still humming along nicely.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedMay 2014

Great product

I use this car every day great car has more space than it seems. It's my every day car . Its services regularly. Has not had any issues. The only problem I would have preferred a manual but it only came in auto. But it's still a great car would recommend it

BadgeHatch
Date PurchasedSep 2017

Good car but could be better

Honda is known for quality and conform and this doesn't fail in that perspective but there are few improvements can be made.

I have owned this car for over a year now but I have few things to say about the car. The car has been good in general, seats are comfortable and right. Digital display is also good.

Let's talk about a few things that I have encountered and need attention. At least 2 times, sensors turned off themselves and while reversing I scratched the car. That's on two different occasions. The infotainment system is good, Apple CarPlay is good but again it lags a few times.

Overall, great car.

BadgeVTi-L
Date PurchasedAug 2017

One of the best medium-sized sedans out there

Pros:
-Quick steering and firm handling
-Simple interior (some people might prefer this)
-Durable and reliable
-Quick acceleration for a 1.8L engine
-Great fuel economy (~8l/100km)
-Cheap maintenance
-Smooth gear shifting
-Can run on E10
Cons:
-Noticeable cabin noise on the freeway
-Legroom might not fit some people
-Suspension is a little stiff
-Thick A pillar can obstruct view when turning

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Not bad, but quite noisy inside.

Awesome reliability. 70.000 miles without a unexpected break. Thinking of improving the isolation, quite of noisy. Engine is powerful enough. Understeer at high speed corner. A pillar view is bad. Odo screen Led graphic is good, still modern till now. Should buy an pre owned to save money, especially students.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

An awesome driving experience

I just bought a VTI-S and it is a great car that handles well and has lots of options that are smart which makes it a nicer driving experience. For example, the keyless ignition and the parking brake is a button. Overall an excellent car that is a lovely colour. I would buy again (and actually hubby is really considering it).

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Perfect Economical Car

We bought two Honda Civics a 2016 sedan and a 2017 hatch from Honda Mornington and the cars have been perfect. The car runs well and is economical run and maintain.

I like a sporty styling of the hatch version, however both cars have been without fault so far. It is spacious and a comfortable drive.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Good Value for Money and great looking car

Overall a pretty good car, never had any issue with it so far. The only 2 things I found is the noise depending on the road surface, and the safety features which don't seem to be as good as some of the competition. Apart from that great looking car and I would buy one again if I had the choice.

BadgeRS
Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Fantastic and reliable car

I owned a 2002 Hatchback Honda Civic and it was such a pleasure to drive. Over the 18 months that I owned it not once did I have any issues with the car. I did have a couple of bulbs that needed to be replaced but that was cheap and easy to do. It was a very economic car to run. I had to sell it as I was leaving the country, the buyer got it checked over by a mechanic and the mechanic was extremely complimentary. I would 100% recommend!

BadgeVi
Date PurchasedDec 2016

A disappointing car, I'll never buy one again.

Handling is good, acceleration is poor, the suspension is good, it handles well but it's difficult to maintain a steady speed, there is a lack of features, no glove box light, side mirrors don't fold in automatically. The seating is too low I get lots of complaints from friend that say it's difficult to get out of the car. The bluetooth is poorly positioned and the display is confusing and not user friendly, no CD player. I find it to be disappointment and I would not recommend buying this car. I do recommend buying a Toyota Corolla.

Date PurchasedMar 2017