Hoverboard, Panzer
Listing monitored by HX

4.3

Hx hoverboard phantom 2

The board is great my son loves it, could have a bit more info on delivery times or possible delivery delays before buying the product. Customer support was very helpful

Purchased in January 2021 for $528.00.

TERRIBLE - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

I bought my son a Hover Board 2.0 for Xmas 2020, which he saved and paid half of. It lasted 2 months before it started to show issues. I have tried contacting the company on several occasions via email and phone and have not had one reply. My son (7) is now left with a faulty product which he cant get fixed. What a way to ruin his want to keep working hard for nice things.

Disappointed

Bought this for my daughter only to get an email the next day to say there would be a four week wait?!?! I believe I was mislead as there was no where in the website that stated it was out of stock!

Purchased in February 2021 for $550.00.

QuentinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hours of fun

We purchased the HX hoverboard for our 10yr old son and he loves it! The battery life is fabulous (compared to on that our friend has). We are really pleased with the product and love that it gets our son outside and arrive!

Purchased in November 2020 for $600.00.

Thanks Alex. Will do!!

great product

I have had mine for a year now and never bought a case, now I am, thank you for making this product. I use my hoverboard most days to feed the chooks and it has been great.

Jessie
JessieChristchurch, NZ

My first experience dealing with this company

Really dissapointed. Paid for 10inch panther then got email saying they out of stock and want to offer me something else. Yet when I checked the website it is still advertised for sale which is very misleading. Communication was poor it took several phone calls and emails of me to chase them about the refund.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

My son absolutely loves his new Hoverboard.

Bradstone

Excellent Customer Service

Lee
LeeLynchburg Va

Got Wrong Hoverboad

I ordered the 10 inch Blue Hoverboard for my daughter for Christmas. I was so excited to have something different than the standard Hoverboad. I received it and I received the 6.5 inch Blue Hoverboad. I called and couldn’t get anyone on the phone as it says to leave a message but no one will call you back. I finally chatted with someone online and they said there was nothing they could do as they are out of the 10 inch. Do not order as this was clearly a bait and switch trick. I will be reporting it to the BBB.

KatyK
KatyKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Endless fun and very safe

We have owned our hover board for six months and it’s still a firm favourite with my 11 year old son. It’s well made and with a speed setting also very safe. He loves riding it both off road and on foot paths and we even used it to cover distances trick or treating. The blue tooth speakers are fun; I’m just not a fan of the loud American accent when he goes over the speed setting. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a long lasting and unusual gift for your child.

erin
erinkellyville

Communication really poor.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Fantastic! Hours of entertainment for my boys.

After all the negative press about hoverboards I was wary when I purchased the HoverX.
It has been wonderful, and all my reservations disappeared rapidly, my son has used it so much, great value for money, looks great and he can listen to music at the same time! Get one for Christmas!!

Danette
DanetteSydney, NSW

Life Saver!

I bought this because I really wanted it before they you know disappear for good. Since being injured and all it has really helped me to get around the house a lot and it's a big place. It also helps me use my legs especially when one of my ankles has a torn ligament. Sometimes it's painful but I'd rather ride around on one of these bad boys then limp or crutch to my destination. I really love the HX Phantom Hoverboard to a point where I actually recommended it to friends and family by showing them my hoverboard and they actually want one

Tara
Tara

Fantastic Quality

We have had this hoverboard for 10 months and it is a fantastic product. It has great battery life and is very quiet and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this hoverboard.

Read more reviews - page 2

Jack.fasked

My hx hoverboard phantom 2 seems to always reset its lights to pink

Never mind it’s fine

carlee
carleeasked
Phantom Hoverboard

What is the maximum recomended weight for this product please (10inch)

Hello Carlee
Alex from HoverX International Team here
According to the manual, the minimum weight limit is 20kg and the maximum weight limit is 120kg.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, just let me know :)
Best
Alex

Lorraine E
Lorraine Easked

Hello

I purchases a 2 hover boards a couple of Christmas's ago for my daughters they still ride them regularly and we are very happy with the product. A friend had a tumble off the board which has cracked the top plastic cover. It is a 10 inch HX Hoverboard in Blue the older style I think? Can we order parts for this and is it hard to fit? Also do you have instructions of how to turn off the overspend alerts one of the boards constantly repeats this which is very annoying for us parents lol! Also one of the broads seems much more touchy than the other and often starts shaking and trows the rider off is this normal of is there a reset adjustment that can be done to stop this?

I look forward to hearing from the team soon I am located in Brisbane.

My neighbour’s daughter now wants one for Christmas are there any special deals coming up for pre-Christmas orders this will be the 3rd one I would have purchased.

Kind Regards

Lorraine Eggers
[contact details removed]

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Hello Lorraine, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team directly using this link http://www.h-x.international/warranty/ and they will be able to personally assist you. We hope this helps :)

See all HX Phantom Hoverboard questions

Get an answer from our members and HX representatives

Compare both HX Phantom Hoverboard