MD, XD, HD, etc...
See the Best Cars in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hyundai? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Comfort
  • Features

Cooranite
CooraniteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Continues to be my best ever car

Purchased in December 2019 at Pacific Hyundai.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a reliable car

I bought my Hyundai Elantra in 2017 and used it for 2 years. It broke down twice in that time period. One with fuel injection issue and other with engine coolant leakage. Both the time it had to be in service centre for almost 2 weeks. I had to sell it as it was not reliable to my expectation.

Loved the features in Elantra, auto headlights, auto wiper and Apple CarPlay.

Purchased in June 2017 for $30,150.00.

Yash
YashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hyundai Elantra is perfect

We are couples with no kid and we bought Hyundai Elantra on 26h April 2019. This is just perfect and we are loving it. Great boot and back seat space with great features.

Overall we are really happy with this car.

Purchased in April 2019 for $19,500.00.

Peterkirgan
Peterkirgan

Still going and even more!!!?

Had this xd hvt for 5 yrs now only major repairs were CV joints radiator and new clutch apart from tyres batteries the norm this has never let me down! Has 210000kms no rust and looks new inside/out am giving this to my son as an ideal first car! As for Hyundai they are worth what you pay for them!!!!!

Purchased in October 2015 for $3,500.00.

Pop-up
Pop-upBrisbane

Almost perfect car let down by head restraint

I test drove this car overnight, but when I got it home, I never took it out as the head restraint had given me a migraine. It slants forward in a way that is very uncomfortable and it pushes your head forward too much. I loved everything else about the car. That one simple thing - uncomfortable head restraint - meant I wouldn't buy it as why would I willingly by a car that caused me pain?

The head restraint needs to be able to move back. It thrust my head down and made me sit in a hunched way.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Ankur
AnkurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Hyundai Elantra

I bought my Hyundai Elantra last year and am absolutely loving it. While I was more towards buying a Toyota initially, when I test drove Elantra, I immediately changed my mind as I loved the smooth ride so much. Fingers crossed, it hasn't been a problem yet and I would easily recommend this car to anyone.

Purchased in July 2015 at Westside Honda for $17,000.00.

Sarah
SarahCentral West, NSW

Cheap But Very Reliable

Four years ago, I found myself sick with recently-diagnosed chronic leukaemia and unable to work. As an added whammy, my Astra died and I had to find a reliable and cheap car ASAP. My 2004 Hyundai Elantra hasnt skipped a beat. Gets me from A to B, very fuel efficient and (touch wood) no major issues in that tiime. For an older model, it has been more than worth what I paid...

Purchased in December 2016 for $5,000.00.

Rob
RobDarling Downs, QLD

Crankshaft Sensor Malfunction

My 2013 Elantra has been diagnosed with a failed Crankshaft Sensor and faulty ESC Module, It only just out of warranty and Hyundai refuse to do anything about it. Also its under Dealer Warranty but they wont cover it under their warranty. No more Hyundai for me. My daughter has an i30 and is also unhappy.

Purchased in October 2015 at Zooper Cars, Toowoomba for $15,000.00.

Nara
NaraVictoria

The motor needs replacement only after 55,000 kms

Purchased in November 2016 for $15,000.00.

TransmissionAutomatic

no stress
no stressMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the Hyundai .

Purchased at private for $1,800.00.

Pam
PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Driving my Hyundai Turbo Elantra

Don’t drive the car as much as I want to as when you get in it you just want to take off for a great long drive . Plenty of power .Very fuel efficient. Its had its second service and found no issues at all with it . The dealer at Hyundai Robina have been great .They drop you where you want to go while waiting or you can sit and have a coffee while doing your emails .

Purchased in August 2018.

Brizzy Family
Brizzy FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value for money

I bought a 2012 second hand in 2015 and have had it for four years. I drove it for a couple years on a long commute, 160 kms round trip. Hubby regularly used it for long surf trips, too, so we have driven it from about 20k kms to 160k. We’ve never had a major problem. It is economical to run and maintain. It comfortably seats 4 and I’ve driven three 11 yr old boys in the back no problem.

Purchased in February 2015.

Deep
DeepMelbourne

Great Car with a decent price tag

I have used this car for over 5 years now. You will love the power steering and is still better than many new cars in the current market. Both exterior and the interiors stand-out. Never had any issues apart from wear and tear for the first 5 years. Cruise control seems to be a common issue with these models as it ages.

Purchased in July 2013.

wazza22
wazza22South East Queensland, QLD

2016 brand new

excellent smaller family car .have the auto for ease of city driving motor wise good to use plenty power when need it.. comfort of setout inside 5 yr warranty ease of services by dealer..highly recommend Mitsubishi elantra 2nd 1 we have brought brand new

Purchased in March 2016 at misubishi dealer booval for $23,999.00.

Sh1984
Sh1984South East Queensland, QLD

Mundane small car for the masses

Purchased in February 2016 for $21,490.00.

Read more reviews - page 2