Infostop IS4050X

Infostop IS4050X

Listing monitored by Infostop

4.9

It is my paper eating monster!

I am new to this office and have not had to use a shredder for a long time as we had collection bins at my last workplace. This shredder is very powerful for it's size and quiet considering it's power. The company rang to see if we wanted to upgrade however, it is still an awesome unit.

Fantastic Shredder!

So far so good. The shredder is quiet and discreet. It is very easy to use, emptying the bin and oil maintenance only takes seconds. I am a satisfied customer.

Great machine - and very quiet

Great machine, very quiet, large bin, everyone in my office loves it. Huge improvement on our previous shredder which was so noisy and annoyed the whole office when it was used. This one really is "Library Quiet".

Excellent Shredder

We purchased this shredder for our business and we are very happy with the product. With a lot of documents to shred on a daily basis the large bin is very handy and the fact that we can shred multiple pages at once also helps. Would highly recommend this shredder.

Barry F
Barry FSydney, NSW

Never misses a beat

This is my first real shredder and has not missed a beat. The high power and big bin minimises the time between emptying the bin. Highly recommend if you are looking for a reliable shredder

Very happy with our new shredder

Great improvement on our old shredder. Easy to use, much quieter and the large bin is very convenient. We haven't had it very long, but would highly recommend it at this stage.

Good product

This product has been very useful. It's hassle-free and no paper jams. Credit card shredder feature is handy too. Its compact design is helpful as it doesn't take up precious space.

Rose
RoseNarrabri

the best

Wow this is a great machine shreds well good capacity bin well worth the cost. I have shredded a heap of magazine in one go and machine did not over heat was putting about 6 pages at a time. I highly recommend this machine

Tough little machine

Great addition to our office. Easy to use and doesn't take up too much room. Minimal maintenance required. Just keeps going.

this has made work so much easier for us

the shredder has made work life so much easer for everyone in our office.

deffinately reccomend getting one of these.

Cassie
CassieClare Valley

Fantastic Office Shreader

Good value for money! Easy to use and much quieter than our last machine. I really like how it cuts the paper into very small pieces. So far, so good!

Reliable Office Shredder

The machine is great and easy and simple to use. Great design, looks professional and elegant. My only criticism is that I should have chosen the larger size, however this one meets the high shredding demand quite well.

Excellent product!

This machine is reliable, easy to use, very quite and therefore good to use in an open plan office without distracting others. The indicators are great as they tell you exactly if and where something is wrong. The size is ideal for a small office like ours. Good value for money!
quitness, size, reliability

Kiwi
KiwiSydney

Awesome office shredder

This machine is easy to use and very reliable. We use it in a small office and its amazing quietness is very good as it can be used with minimal distraction to others in our office. I like the way it cross cuts the paper, which is much better than our old machine as it seems to compact better in its large waste bin. It was delivered the next day after we ordered online.
fast and quite

Kalo
KaloSydney

Perfect shredder for a small office at a reasonable price.

An excellent cross cut shredder that suited our needs as a small office. The wheels enable the shredder to be easily moved around the office and the waste bin has a bigger capacity than our old shredder which did not have wheels. An additional bonus was the shredder oil provided.
Easy to use, easy to move and resonably priced.