Infostop IS44GX

4.9
Dave
DaveHarden

The machine for the job

The infostop IS44GX has proved to be ideal for our office and the follow up service from the supplier has been something you don't normally see or expect. Would have no hesitation in dealing with them again.

old fashioned service, these days hard to find

Two things are positive the shredder is a good product quite and very functional, plus the DDX company was really easy to order from and helpful with everything i needed to know ,I would have no problem recommending both

Great customer Service

Our shredder broke down and we needed a more robust machine to handle the work load. Carol suggested the infostop IS44GX Perfect for the job. We are so pleased !

A little slice of heaven!

simple, quick,affordable and easy to use!
Shreds large volumes quickly and meets our busy office demands.
would easily recommend this to our office friends due to the convenience and efficiency!

Good shredder

Very happy with this product. It arrived very quickly after ordering. We have a 5 person office and have found that it meets our requirements perfectly. Shreds large volumes very quickly and efficiently.

A Great Addition to my Office

I have large volumes of private and confidential business papers collected over many years and looked everywhere for a reasonably priced shredder that could handle the large volume of material that I need to put through it. The Infostop IS44GX shredder was and is the perfect machine for my needs. It looks good, shreds around 20 pages at a time quickly and relatively quietly, and a lot of material can be put through before it needs to cool down. This machine shreds well and my main issue now is getting rid of the many bags of shredded material produced, which is a much better problem to have - and I now have much more space in my office and storeroom. I like this shredder.

Love My Shredder.

One of My Best Investment. I had to Keep Paperwork for 6 Trucks for 5 Years.
15 Garbage Bags later All Gone.. Yippee. Love My Shredder.
Staff are Fabulous to Deal with. Highly Recommend This Product.
Regards Sal.

Good product works efficiently

Best Paper Shredder I ever had

A few months ago I purchased the IS44GX shredder after buying and throwing out a number of low priced shredders with very little use. The ISS44GX is a very good looking, very silent, multipurpose and fairly fast shredder. It is also a very attractive piece of 'furniture' that I am very happy to display in my home office. I believe it's great value for money and I'm looking forward to many years of usage.

Efficient and easy to use.

We have reams of paper to shred at our practice. This product can handle a high volume of work and has never failed us. Highly recommended!