Isagenix

Isagenix

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Isagenix? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

OvertonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Protein shakes in general- isagenix

Purchased for $250.

• Taste
Overton
Overton

I meant fat n sugar not gay n sugar… typing error

Great Value and the Best Shake on the Market

I have been a customer of the Isagenix products for 10 years. I have the Shakes and the New Collagen Elixir is brilliant.
For under $5 per shake delivered this is enormous value. We save money by consuming the Meal Replacement shakes. I also love their natural energy drinks and healthy chocolate.
Highly Recommended. Isagenix products are very popular amongst my friends in the fitness industry as the ingredients are full of integrity. Family Owned and Run Company.

Purchased in .

• Taste

Awful and biggest waste of money and time

It was awful. So freaking expensive and it does not work because it's not realistic. They want you to not eat from Sunday to Wednesday every week! Don't fall for it

Purchased in .

Jdee K.
Jdee K.South East Queensland, QLD

Expensive

Purchased for $1,000.

Brenden
BrendenFar North Queensland, QLD

Over priced products and hard to cancel

Isagenix are over priced products and personally do not see any benefits from trying them. When you sign up you go onto auto ship, so they keep sending you products and charging you. This is hard to cancel as you just cant yourself, you need to contact them. Would highly suggest no signing up to this. they lock you in and seem to pay for allot but get minimal. I am in the process of trying to cancel and delete my account.

Buyer Beware

I was an isagenix brand distributor. I loved the products at first until I started developing terrible acid reflux. I continued to take them (collagen elixir & isalean) thinking it couldn't be that. It got so bad it was painful. So I was told to stop all supplements and just add one thing back at a time. I did that. The acid reflux went away until I added the isagenix back in my daily regimine. I stopped taking the products and it went away after a couple of weeks. My mom experienced the same issues. I would recommend that you be careful. In hindsight, There are a lot of bad ingredients in the isalean that can cause stomach issues. Buyer Beware.

Purchased in for $200.

Failure of customer service

Purchased in for $49.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Sarah B
Sarah BSydney

Pyramid scheme mis-information spreaders

I was befriended at the gym by a lady who then started telling me all about her "nutrition" programme and asked for my contact details to send me as she would love to share her knowledge.. Of course it was scam to try and get me to sign up to Isagenix. Once you sign up they try to convince you to get all your friends to buy it. Of course I didn't fall for it, but I can see the people who are selling these products also seem to be spreading alot of mis-information about covid and vaccines, obviously that doesn't fit in with their "nutrition and wellness facade".. Anyone who signs up good-luck you have been scammed.

Red Z.
Red Z.Murray Mallee, SA

Dutch Chocolate - Terrible Flavour

I took the bull by the horn and thought that I would order the Dutch Chocolate instead of always having the Strawberry. I have just made a Dutch Chocolate shake. The flavour is terrible!! No real taste of chocolate and has an awful after taste, plus it leave a gritty feel, like you have just had some sand in your mouth. Two scoops out of this container. Will not be using the rest - total waste of money. Should have stuck to the strawberry.

Purchased in for $68.75.

Deborah
Deborah Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable

Isagenix is my go to when I need to loose weight quicker… I love the vanilla & chocolate flavoured meal replacement shakes, but you know what will make my year even better than Christmas?? Is if Isagenix Had AfterPay! Wishful thinking

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Gail
Gail

Refund still not received + they kept sending products without authorisation

I could not have the products and have to date not received a refund during this time I received further products I did not order. Customer service is poor and still have these items stored to get my refund

Purchased in for $900.

SydneyDoc215
SydneyDoc215Sydney, NSW

Disgrace of a Company

Extremely manipulative online platform that makes it easy to set up autoship orders and then makes it tedious to cancel them. My credit card was charged despite me not wanting to continue using their products and they give no warning via email or text that your card is going to be charged. Inferior products that are of no use. A company obviously interested in milking their customers via a subscription style business model instead of being able to order products off a website whenever you want. No chance of refunds as they don't value their customers.

Purchased in for $160.

Reviewdude
ReviewdudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A well marketed scam

Purchased in for $600.

Gemma
GemmaWestern District, VIC

Terrible

It is absolutely terrible. Doesn’t work at all. Waste of money.
I was sucked in by all the crap and pushiness of the sales people!
Tastes terrible even after 30 days I cannot stand to drink any of it!

Purchased in at Isagenix for $600.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Crystal
CrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive supplements tag expired from 3months

Ordered their premium women’s supplements for $162 for the month a few months back and was finally ready to do start a cleanse. After opening the box I realised that they have now expired (September 2020). After contacting the company I was advised that 3months is enough time to use the supplements and they were not liable for a replacement. Very disappointed as it was a lot of money and they claim to have premium products.

Purchased in at Isagenix for $126.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No