Isagenix

Isagenix

Gemma

GemmaWestern District, VIC

Terrible

It is absolutely terrible. Doesn’t work at all. Waste of money.
I was sucked in by all the crap and pushiness of the sales people!
Tastes terrible even after 30 days I cannot stand to drink any of it!

Purchased in September 2020 at Isagenix for A$600.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • None
Crystal

CrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive supplements tag expired from 3months

Ordered their premium women’s supplements for $162 for the month a few months back and was finally ready to do start a cleanse. After opening the box I realised that they have now expired (September 2020). After contacting the company I was advised that 3months is enough time to use the supplements and they were not liable for a replacement. Very disappointed as it was a lot of money and they claim to have premium products.

Purchased in June 2020 at Isagenix for A$126.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Shoni I.

Shoni I.Perth, WA

They got me at my weakest so I was blind to the bad

I got the 14 day package, roughly $250 for a tub of Dutch chocolate shake, 2 cleanse days and natural accelerant tablets. The shake... if made as per instructions you can not drink the shake through a straw its consistency is way too thick and the flavour is far from desirable, there are also far healthier meal replacements out there (that taste better too) I was blown away when I compared other MRS and found isagenix being so unhealthy. Cleanse days are easy to get through but also once again there's healthier options for cleansing, isagenix ckeanse compared to others is full of sugar but I will say the natural accelerants do work my movements have been multiple and frequent

Purchased in May 2020 for A$250.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

ITAL

ITALPerth, WA

Rubbish

This program did not work for me. I tried the 30 day weight loss plan and lost about a kilogram. I found the shakes boring after a while and cleanse day torturous, leaving me feeling weak and starving. The cost of the program is very expensive and wasn't sustainable for me.

Purchased in January 2020.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Sarah B.

Sarah B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Took out $600 after putting my orders on hold!!

Ordered my first shipment as a reoccurring shipment then after finishing all the products decided not continue with reoccurring shipment and buy at my own pace and called the customer service line and put it on hold till I’m ready to order more. Just received an email yesterday saying my order is ok it’s way. I never placed an order. Found out they took my reoccurring order off hold on their own merit and charged me $600 for something I didn’t want.
I’ve now been told I have to wait till the item arrives, have to send it back, then wait 2 weeks for a refund! Won’t EVER be ordering this again. STAY AWAY!

Steve R.

Steve R.

Give yourself ample time to think long and hard about it

Purchased in April 2020.

Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
dezzy16

dezzy16

Predatory Pyramid Scheme That Prays On Your Mental Health

Avoid at all costs, it's simply a predatory pyramid scheme that prays on your mental health. Their sales people will always try and befriend you with the one and only goal to sell you over priced products (that aren't real fresh produce) so that they can make a cut and the profit moves up the pyramid.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport
Side Effects
  • Poor mental health
Weight LostNo, gained weight

Best tasting shakes on the Market. No artificial anything and tested for toxic substances. Better than organic!!

Best tasting shakes on the Market in my opinion. No artificial anything and tested for toxic substances. Better than organic!! I have not tasted anything or tried anything I didn't like from them. Favorite shake flavor is Cookies and Cream and Birthday Cake. Lost 30 lbs and my daughter lost 135lbs (yes over a hundred lbs) and we have kept it off.

Purchased in February 2020.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

Unauthorised payments and a big scam

They have charged me $59.95 for a small amount of cleanse powder each month when i explicitly told them to stop ALL shipments. Nothing short of a scam. They purposefully make stopping payments impossible by giving you no choice but to contact their incompetent customer service team who are unavailable or do not pick up half the time. And when customer service do correspond with you they think it is ethical to secretly charge you for an item without your knowledge or consent like the criminals that this pyramid scheme is.

Side Effects
  • Poor mental health

Find out how Isagenix compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Great product, great people and culture.

I ordered the 30 day weight-loss pack. I am now week 4 into the program and have lost 5kg so far and feeling so much more motivated and less tired than I used to. Shakes are pretty expensive but the benefits out-way the costs.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$445.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Poor service !

Disappointed with ISAGENIX, as a company, didn't work for me .. instead of sorting out my refund they do nothing! Making me pay for everything! I really didn't want to put negative comments on about this company as they help people in a positive way, but when things go wrong they just dump you. After emailing the company, they are not interested.... they have had my money and that's all they are interested in.

Purchased in October 2019 at From suppier.

Hannah

HannahWestern District, VIC

Mega Rip Off Company

Rip.off. they continued to send out products and charge without my permission. When I called they assured me that a refund was granted. 2 weeks later I call. They say they have a problem with bank reconciliation therefore "it should go through tomorrow". Consumer Affairs will be my next call. Do yourself a favour. Do not order from this money rorting company.

Purchased in June 2019.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product, pyramid scheme

Not good results, have lost more weight just going to the gym. Continued to take money out of account when I had cancelled and the rep was very pressuring and kept calling me.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$245.00.

Be careful

Be aware that even if your debit card has expired, they can still take money out without updated authorisation. Once they have your card number, they can take your money ongoing

Purchased in October 2019 for A$205.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Eden

EdenGoldfields, WA

Good for weight loss.

I love the products. If you do the system correctly it works amazingly. I have tried most of the flavours and personally like a mix of the strawberry and vanilla, with frozen fruit. Prices are around $3.80 per shake/meal and max of $3 for a snack. Personally it's a lifetime system, easy to gain the weight back on if you don't stick to it.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$350.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone

CherylC

CherylCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have mixed feelings - but overall very good

Purchased in February 2019 for A$600.00.

Jordan

JordanSydney, NSW

Great taste

Isagenix is the first weight loss shakes that i have started and actually being able to finish. The taste is great, although I do need to use a little more water than the instructions as i dont like my shakes too thick. I am happy with the results and will continue to use these products.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$430.33.

Cob101

Cob101Goulburn Valley, VIC

Best Nutritional Products in the world.

I have been consuming the products for 7 years. Changed my life. They work for weight loss and for more muscle mass. More energy and healthy aging. My favorite product is Isagenesis for telomere support - healthy aging product..
I love the healthy snacks as well.
People think Isagenix is a diet. It is not. It is full on nutrition. Everyone needs the nutrition.

Purchased in May 2011.

sexysmash

sexysmashMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The shakes are delicious

I recently purchased the vanilla isagenix shakes in the sachets, I am happy so far with the results. I have been using the sachets daily for the last month and I recommend them to others.

Purchased in April 2019.

If I could give this no stars I would

Purchased in March 2019 for A$485.00.