Isagenix

Isagenix

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Isagenix? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Red Z.
Red Z.Murray Mallee, SA

Dutch Chocolate - Terrible Flavour

I took the bull by the horn and thought that I would order the Dutch Chocolate instead of always having the Strawberry. I have just made a Dutch Chocolate shake. The flavour is terrible!! No real taste of chocolate and has an awful after taste, plus it leave a gritty feel, like you have just had some sand in your mouth. Two scoops out of this container. Will not be using the rest - total waste of money. Should have stuck to the strawberry.

Purchased in July 2021 for $68.75.

Taste
Deborah
Deborah Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable

Isagenix is my go to when I need to loose weight quicker… I love the vanilla & chocolate flavoured meal replacement shakes, but you know what will make my year even better than Christmas?? Is if Isagenix Had AfterPay! Wishful thinking

Gail
Gail

Refund still not received + they kept sending products without authorisation

I could not have the products and have to date not received a refund during this time I received further products I did not order. Customer service is poor and still have these items stored to get my refund

Purchased in February 2019 for $900.00.

Taste
Weight Loss Drinks

SydneyDoc215
SydneyDoc215Sydney, NSW

Disgrace of a Company

Extremely manipulative online platform that makes it easy to set up autoship orders and then makes it tedious to cancel them. My credit card was charged despite me not wanting to continue using their products and they give no warning via email or text that your card is going to be charged. Inferior products that are of no use. A company obviously interested in milking their customers via a subscription style business model instead of being able to order products off a website whenever you want. No chance of refunds as they don't value their customers.

Purchased in February 2021 for $160.00.

Taste
Reviewdude
ReviewdudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A well marketed scam

Purchased in September 2018 for $600.00.

Taste
Gemma
GemmaWestern District, VIC

Terrible

It is absolutely terrible. Doesn’t work at all. Waste of money.
I was sucked in by all the crap and pushiness of the sales people!
Tastes terrible even after 30 days I cannot stand to drink any of it!

Purchased in September 2020 at Isagenix for $600.00.

Crystal
CrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive supplements tag expired from 3months

Ordered their premium women’s supplements for $162 for the month a few months back and was finally ready to do start a cleanse. After opening the box I realised that they have now expired (September 2020). After contacting the company I was advised that 3months is enough time to use the supplements and they were not liable for a replacement. Very disappointed as it was a lot of money and they claim to have premium products.

Purchased in June 2020 at Isagenix for $126.00.

Shoni I.
Shoni I.Perth, WA

They got me at my weakest so I was blind to the bad

I got the 14 day package, roughly $250 for a tub of Dutch chocolate shake, 2 cleanse days and natural accelerant tablets. The shake... if made as per instructions you can not drink the shake through a straw its consistency is way too thick and the flavour is far from desirable, there are also far healthier meal replacements out there (that taste better too) I was blown away when I compared other MRS and found isagenix being so unhealthy. Cleanse days are easy to get through but also once again there's healthier options for cleansing, isagenix ckeanse compared to others is full of sugar but I will say the natural accelerants do work my movements have been multiple and frequent

Purchased in May 2020 for $250.00.

ITAL
ITALPerth, WA

Rubbish

This program did not work for me. I tried the 30 day weight loss plan and lost about a kilogram. I found the shakes boring after a while and cleanse day torturous, leaving me feeling weak and starving. The cost of the program is very expensive and wasn't sustainable for me.

Purchased in January 2020.

Sarah B.
Sarah B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Took out $600 after putting my orders on hold!!

Ordered my first shipment as a reoccurring shipment then after finishing all the products decided not continue with reoccurring shipment and buy at my own pace and called the customer service line and put it on hold till I’m ready to order more. Just received an email yesterday saying my order is ok it’s way. I never placed an order. Found out they took my reoccurring order off hold on their own merit and charged me $600 for something I didn’t want.
I’ve now been told I have to wait till the item arrives, have to send it back, then wait 2 weeks for a refund! Won’t EVER be ordering this again. STAY AWAY!

Steve R.
Steve R.

Give yourself ample time to think long and hard about it

Purchased in April 2020.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
dezzy16
dezzy16

Predatory Pyramid Scheme That Prays On Your Mental Health

Avoid at all costs, it's simply a predatory pyramid scheme that prays on your mental health. Their sales people will always try and befriend you with the one and only goal to sell you over priced products (that aren't real fresh produce) so that they can make a cut and the profit moves up the pyramid.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Best tasting shakes on the Market. No artificial anything and tested for toxic substances. Better than organic!!

Best tasting shakes on the Market in my opinion. No artificial anything and tested for toxic substances. Better than organic!! I have not tasted anything or tried anything I didn't like from them. Favorite shake flavor is Cookies and Cream and Birthday Cake. Lost 30 lbs and my daughter lost 135lbs (yes over a hundred lbs) and we have kept it off.

Purchased in February 2020.

Taste

Unauthorised payments and a big scam

They have charged me $59.95 for a small amount of cleanse powder each month when i explicitly told them to stop ALL shipments. Nothing short of a scam. They purposefully make stopping payments impossible by giving you no choice but to contact their incompetent customer service team who are unavailable or do not pick up half the time. And when customer service do correspond with you they think it is ethical to secretly charge you for an item without your knowledge or consent like the criminals that this pyramid scheme is.

Side Effects
  • Poor mental health

Great product, great people and culture.

I ordered the 30 day weight-loss pack. I am now week 4 into the program and have lost 5kg so far and feeling so much more motivated and less tired than I used to. Shakes are pretty expensive but the benefits out-way the costs.

Purchased in December 2019 for $445.00.

Read more reviews - page 2