1.8

18% · 314 · 82%

2.3
2.0
Brand Manager for Jamie Oliver? Claim your listing.

Johnny P.
Johnny P.

Terrible sadly

Aesthetically it looks just like any other pasta maker which is fine. The design is poor as pasta always gets blocked up inside and you cannot actually take it apart and clean it. Also, the part on the end of the handle broke after the second time of use. Spend a bit more if you are wanting quality... its not worth it.
Jason W.
Jason W.Perth, WA4 posts

Astounded by all the bad reviews

Have had the Jamie Oliver pasta machine coming up 2 years now, has performed really well so unsure on why all the hate? Maybe it works better with our dough? 150g 00 flour, 150g Semolina, 2 eggs (BEST RECIPE!). 4 stars because it is loud when rolling but overall stoked. Show details
Bob B
Bob B
  Fair Incentive

Rubbish machine

This was a gift from my daughter. Used it twice and it really is not great, not easy to adjust and the cutters are poor. Today I gave it another go in a video link with my daughter in law. Her first time making pasta with a cheaper machine from a well known mail order Organisation. Her result perfect while mine just kept jamming. Poor quality manufacturing and poor product.
Very disappointed Jamie.
DONT BUYn Show details
G.M.
G.M.Fremantle WA 6160

Badly manufactured Pasta Maker

As a thoroughly experienced pasta maker, I was unable to produce one batch of pasta. The Machine was a gift. Am very disappointed that I'm unable to return for a credit. I thoroughly agree with other Reviewers " I'm disappointed with Jamie Oliver for allowing his brand name on this product.

Show details

L Wang
L Wang

Pasta marker can't cut pasta

I bought this product at a department store in Taiwan, where we live. I got it for my daughter who loves cooking and loves watching Jamie's shows. Very disappointed. It cuts one noodle and scores the next and so on. Frustrating and time consuming. Too expensive for such a low quality product. A pity it's from Jamie O!

Jussy
JussyAuckland

Worked well for me

I love my pasta machine. It works well. You just have to make sure that your dough is good though. If your dough has not been kneaded long enough, it won't roll nicely, leaving holes etc. it will also tear when cutting into spaghetti etc. get your dough right and this is a great product.

wendyprzygoda
wendyprzygodaBoonah9 posts

Making Pasta By Hands is Way Better!

I love making homemade pasta especially when it’s organic. I bought this Jamie Oliver Pasta Maker to replace my old one but I get so disappointed when I used it. The machine looks fancy and quality but it turned out so loud and pulls the pasta to one side of the machine. It’s a cheap machine! I should’ve read the reviews first before I bought it. I have to get a replacement asap.

rabbitingon2 posts

Only works for 3 lots of pasta

My cutter stopped cutting on the 3rd use. It is blunt and just scores the pasta sheets. Up until then it was fine. bit noisy as though it needs greasing but an expensive item for two lots of linguini.

rabbitingon

I contacted Jamie Oliver customer service and they sent me a new cutter from Holland, So dso the same if you have this problem

kathleen.fenn.3
kathleen.fenn.3Port Alfred, Eastern Cape3 posts

Very happy

I read very bad reviews, on the day of purchasing the pasta machine, so decided to return it for a refund, without having opened the box. However I changed my mind and was absolutely delighted with the product. The initial cleaning was extremely simple (no bits of metal as described in the reviews). The pasta was cut to perfection - I have no complaints and am delighted to own the machine. I now have the option to eat pasta made from healthy flour and not over processed flours, as is usually the case with ready made pasta.

linvic
linvicSandefjord, Norway2 posts

Just not good enough!

I love making pasta and have done it for years. Bought the Jamie Oliver pasta machine when I needed to replace my old one but was very disappointed. It looks good but feels "cheap". It is noisy, skips gears and pulls the pasta to one side. Also it will not cut the pasta properly so it must be separated by hand. Complete waste of money!

Jim
Jim2 posts

Ivan
IvanHamilton5 posts

Easier to make pasta by hand

The machine looks good but that's as far as it goes,would not recommend to anybody, Very flimsy , plus bad manufacture.pasta jams in casing when winding handle.our previous machine lasted 40 years without a problem, it began to rust,bought Jamie's because it looked okay,we were certainly duped. hope Jamie reads these comments!

mitch.mccabe
mitch.mccabeNew South WalesAustralia2 posts

Too Bad Jamie

I bought mine from Victorias Basement, The first time i used it it worked ok until i had to cut into fett or spag, it cuts every 2nd line perfectly, so i had to go and pull apart every second piece, kinda time consuming and a pain.
Shiny
Doesn't cut
Rob_S
Rob_SAU

Not at all happy

My daughter bought me on for my birthday and the first few times it was fantastic i was really pleased but it didn't take long before the gears packed up . We had it replaced and i had a second one to try again the same thing happened making pasta should be easy this is a chore. Looking for something decent this time with some quality about it not just some Chefs name

Broke down to easy, twice

H W
H WAU27 posts

disapointing product, strongly not recommand

bought this on COTD when it's on sale.

First, it's difficult to use, It needs a strong man and a lot of effort to use it, and it's poorly made and also feels cheap (good looking though).

Secondly, mine is broken for only 4 months rarely use!

don't buy it, it's a waste of money, and it needs so much effort and difficult to use even it's "functioning"
looks not bad
poorly made, low quality, difficult to use, broken easily