Verified🏆 2024 Award

3,081 reviews
Joh
JohNorth Queensland, QLD

Happy clean pups

Donna was punctual and communicated clearly in the lead up to the appointment. My dogs can be nervous, but they enjoyed their time with Donna. A great price for the quality service we received. I rebooked immediately.
Gail
GailGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Happy with Basma!

On time, efficient, good communication and results. Very pleased all round
Simone Robbins
Simone Robbins3 posts

Excellent service

Zoe was quick to respond, beautiful with my sometimes nervous pooch and adaptable to the environment and needs of me the consumer. I would definitley use Zoe again - Murphy the spoodle was as clean as a button.
Lisa
Lisa

Wonderful

Approachable, kind and professional to deal with. Very good with the dogs. Highly recommend
Tracy W.
Tracy W.

Kind, professional and sensitive to our dog’s needs

Bridget was great with our 3 year old border collie for her first ever groom. Bridget was sensitive to her needs and breed and gained our trust.
Trudi J.
Trudi J.

Absolutely perfect

Just had my dog have a trim and shampoo with Tia from Helensvale Jim’s dog wash . She did a great job. Highly recommended her service.
Paul
PaulPerth, WA25 posts

expensive

never used them dont know why they want a review
but my enquiry was laughable
the quote to wash my 2 dogs was $90!!!
my previous dog washer did both for $50

must be joking.

easyas
easyas2 posts

Wash and groom

Bernie was very good with Ebony. Managed to bath and groom much faster than me. Bernie gave Ebony back to me all groomed and smelling great.
I do recommend Bernie at Jims Dog Wash and I will book her again.
Jan B
Jan BPerth, WA3 posts

Dog wash joy!

Donna was wonderful! She had a closed in trailer - good for the bad weather on that day! Bruce was well behaved for her - magic touch! She was on time, efficient, friendly and did a great job. I would highly recommend Donna! I'll be booking her again.
Kath
KathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Shadow

Bridget is a charming, professional groomer who is a dog whisperer to my Shadow
Steph L.
Steph L.

Bridget is the best!

You won't be disappointed with Bridget! She was absolutely amazing. Our beautiful dog is 17 she was so calm and gentle with her, by the end of the groom our beautiful girl was following her around. If anyone needs a great groomer just ask for Bridget!
LouiseS
LouiseS

Tingting and her partner arrived on time, polite, friendly and most importantly my little dog was happy clean and smelt divine!
We will definitely rebook.
Larnie
Larnie3 posts

You won't be disappointed with dog groomer Kelly

Kelly is amazing in grooming our 2 dogs. So knowledgeable. Won't go to anyone else.
Ibrahim Atif
Ibrahim AtifSydney, NSW

Great Service and Lovely Professionals

They were puctional. They were very warm and energetic upon arrival. Our American staffie was even walked for a few minutes so he could connect to them. Service was great and price was fair.
Wattle Grove