Verified🏆 2024 Award

3,009 reviews · Statistics

92% · 2,770213 · 7%
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3,009 reviews
Morel
MorelVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

A TOTAL RIP OFF - BEWARE!

Asked for a quote to wash and groom a small doggie under 10 kg. Got a reply indicating fully booked until March. Had to ask again for the price. We were told via their FB page that the price was $ 110!!! and of course, using our own water as well!! A total rip off as we found a professional and established God Groomer in/our area who charges $ 75 for a full groom including nail clipping for our little dog. This company JIM MOBILE DOG WASHING AND GROOMING IN HAMPTON , [Name Removed] IS A CON JOB. AVOID
Lynda
LyndaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Amazing service

James,
Came out for the first time to clean Red our very anxious dog when it comes to water or bathing.
James took time to warm up to Red and was amazing with him extremely patient!
Thanks James looking forward to the next time. Appreciate everything you did !
g4libby
g4libbyTASHobart, TAS7 posts

Sarah is very much a dog person

My dog Millie was quite flustered at first as she had never been bathed by anyone but me. Sarah was patient with her and took it slow so Millie could settle down. In the end Millie was shiny bright and smelled wonderful for days.
Tahanee P.
Tahanee P.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Absolutely awesome

I am over the moon since Mac came and washed our 2 dogs. One was 42+kgs and hates water. Yet he doesn’t even need a lead with Mac. I can’t recommend anyone better. I’ve also found with both washing our small old Maltese, to a massive Border Collie, Thanks Mac from Jim’s dog wash, for my perfectly washed and groom our bear of a boy . Show reply
NataliaS
NataliaSNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Cece enjoyed her first grooming appointment

John was amazing, he greeted Cece with lots of love which made her first experience a good one
Alice Y.
Alice Y.

Doggy

Perfect dog wash. Would recommend it to anyone. The best service.
Robert
Robert

Great work! Great service!

The groomer arrived on time. Had all the right equipment. Was very professional. Had experience with Retriever's which was important and did a great job on a very hot Sunday…! I couldn’t have asked for more. I will be a repeat client
Debbie
DebbieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

[Name Removed] - Toowoomba

[Name Removed] is fantastic. My dear old Peggy is very happy, as am I. Well done [Name Removed]
2566peter
2566peterNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

My dog groomer John was great with my 14yr old dog. I'll be using again. He was super friendly and extremely easy to engage with.
Lee
LeeSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dog is looking smooth

Nice lady Cared for my boy butch being scared or anxious of both the blow dry and the nail clips. Would book again for sure.
AJ.
AJ.2 posts

Professional, friendly & great result

Grooming for golden retriever (her first time professionally groomed). Diz from Jim’s , Yarra Ranges area showed up on time, was friendly, professional, thorough & made Gypsy look & smell terrific without any fuss.. Thanks Diz, a good experience for me & the dog.️..
Steve.B
Steve.BVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

1st time with Jim's, definately many more times

Diz from East Ringwood was fantastic, he was patient, caring and went that extra to make sure our Golden Retriever looked and smelled tip top for her upcoming operation. Would highly recommend this passionate young man, super person.
Dim Smith
Dim SmithTASHobart, TAS

Absolutely Amazing

So grateful for Nigel and his detailed work. He really cared for our pup as if it were his own and gave him time to adapt to new scary experiences. Our dog smelled really good and looked amazing! Even a week later he still smells very clean and his coat is shiny. Came 5 minutes earlier so that gave our dog time to meet him and calm down.
Nad M.
Nad M.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pawfect

Sam came to our house to do our nearly 2yr old long haired jack russell who doesn't like his nails clipped
Not only did our little man look good he smelt great and all nails clipped
I was working but husband said Sam was great with him I asked so would we use him again and we both though absolutely
Josie5
Josie5AU2 posts

Excellent Grooming Service by Andrea

Andrea was kind and gentle from start to finish. Great Groom, best groom in two years.