Johnnie Walker Red Label

Johnnie Walker Red Label

See the Best Scotches / Whiskies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Johnnie Walker? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
hwang_edward
hwang_edwardNew South Wales, 2121

Avoid it and try something else

I have tried different type of spirit including RUM and Vodka. I thought this Whisky should be better (the price per Litre is higher) but it's not the case. Whenever I drank I got an headache and hangover.
If you think Johnnie Walker is a trustful brand, think again. It's RED grade and it's simply Rubbish.
Avoid it, instead try Absolut, I love the smell and taste of the purity of the Vodka.

Purchased in May 2019 at Liqourland for $38.00.

Keith2
Keith2Adelaide

Horrible stuff

Mary
MarySydney

Lighter Fluid?!

This is how I image lighter fluid may taste. Rough as guts, harsh on the palate and will give you the worst hangover EVER. Really bad. Worse than worse. Horrid. Even one star is too much.

Cloggs
CloggsTabulam

Disgusting

The most revolting whisky I have had the misfortune of drinking. If you took your favourite whisky , vodka , gin , and filtered it through cigarette butts and a kilo of tobacco, you would then have the flavour of this vile brew. Even coke would not remove the toxic taste.
It cleans glass.