Jungle Reef Self Inflating Mattress

Jungle Reef Self Inflating Mattress

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Outdoor Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Avoid Product=Save money

Bought this "self inflating mattress" for ~$100, thinking it was, a relatively cheap, good, easy to set, underlay for camping.
First used over two days camping.
It takes ages to inflate and never completely does. The amount it does inflate I found very uncomfortable. Being very thin you sink through to feel any lumps and bumps underneath. My weight is ~90kg, the thing is rated for 110kg. (Advert quote: "So comfortable even when you weigh 110kg" <=BS)
Second time I used it, a while later ~6 months, I was staying at a friends place thinking it'd be ok on a flat carpet.
Think again, in middle of the night it split at the seams so I was sleeping on the floor.
By then I couldn't find the receipt to return it...

Over priced, poorly designed/made