JVC LT-32N355A

JVC LT-32N355A

Great TV

Purchased this last year at Big W and have not been disappointed. Great picture, contrast, pix elation.
Sound is great too!
Got this at a great price and afterpayed it online. Very sleek looking and looks good in my living room

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores for $399.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

Audio is crap!

Although the picture itself is of good quality, I could not say the same for the audio. Transistor radio quality is possibly the most polite way I can put it. I ended up buying a sound bar to supplement the fairly bad audio. Amazingly I found out only a few days later that the business I bought from was doing the same (silly me!!!!)

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Excellent value 32 inch tv

This is one of the new generation of JVC LED LCD Tvs currently being sold by discount retailers like Big W, where I purchase mine for a very low price. This is not the old JVC Victor Company of Japan we're talking about here but these TVs are manufactured by Vitek Shenzhen in China; this huge OEM plant also makes Polaroid, BAUHN etc for the Aussie market. A quick google search will bring up the videos of these TVs being made... Quality for a low price seems to be the priority and you can't go wrong if you buy from Big W. If you are after excellent overall picture quality for a bargain price - and a lot of people are these days - this JVC 32 incher needs to be auditioned. For one thing, you get decent black levels, which even some of the expensive TVs don't deliver, and rich colour saturation. For only a HD ready TV, at this size it really makes little noticeable difference having a Full HD set for twice the price IMO... It is a crisp and sharp picture with my Pioneer BDp100 blu-ray player and Concord HDMI cables. Sound quality is surprisingly good for the money, but yes, do invest in a soundbar if you watch a lot of movies. Operating system? Not really a smart TV but at this price, who cares? Well done, JVC/ Vitek, for providing a great value TV for great price!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Blown Capacitor

Unit had reasonable picture for size but a loud bang followed with some sparks out the top left me with a blank screen.I contacted technical support and they said it sounds like blown capacitor.2 months out of warranty so i asked the question of replacement since it was a rare thing but got no reply.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great picture for price

My partner and I purchased this from Big W on sale... very good picture quality only downside is it seems to be a bit slow at changing channels? When I type a channel number into the remote it either changes really slow or doesn’t change at all? Has plenty of ports for USB, HDMI to connect gaming consoles and DVD player. Besides the issue with channel change I’m happy with the purchase

Date PurchasedJul 2018

BARGIN TV

I purshased my 55 inch JVC HD TV about 8 months ago and i used to have a sony Bravia and to be honest i was very inpressed with the JVC brand . For those people on a budget this tv was a good bargain good picture and sound quality .

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good.

Good television. We purchased the smart curved tv. Works brilliant especially with Netflix, stab, Apple TV & for playing games, movies and televisions shows on.
Easy to set up and learn how to use all the functions.
Nice price for what we got, large screen makes it easy to see for all of us.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Decent value for money but the audio is terrible

Well priced product. The screen is relatively sharp and clear and there are plenty of good features as well as usb and hdmi ports for example. However the speakers are awful. You'll most likely need to buy some alternate speakers to plug in to this TV (or I'm just using an old set of computer speakers which work well).

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Perfect for our household to enjoy!

Works a treat! Perfect size for our family to sit around and enjoy. It works wonderfully. Uses a fair bit of power but what big tv doesn’t. Very happy with the overall look, has a modern design and was fairly cheap for the recent model and design. As far as big tvs go, it was easy to set up and fairly light weight. Easy to transport from the store to our home and was packaged well so no damage occurred during transport. Has three points for hookup to HDMI cables and also easy to hookup via USB. Works wonderfully with the PlayStation and other household electronic devices. Very happy.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Perfect for the Bedroom

Fantastic quality TV for the bedroom, Light in weight, slim style, quality picture colour and sound, easy to connect up with plenty of sub Ports and HDMI port. Fabulous price, purchased from Big W and got it on sale from $330 down to $280, awesome save! Bought it for my elderly Mum and she is very happy alround quality.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Can't fault it.

Bought as a compromise with my "big brand" lover of a husband. The affordability was my primary focus whereas his was functions and picture - neither of us have any complaints. Works perfectly and was so so easy to set up. Would strongly recommend for those looking for value for money.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Perfect for the bedroom

We purchased this tv as we wanted a small wall mountable tv for the bedroom and this one is perfect! It is small, lightweight and simple to use. The plug and play feature made the set up very user friendly. Have plenty of HDMI plugs that means we can use a DVD player with ease. Highly recommend!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Good second HD TV

Purchased a JVC 32N TV as a second TV. Very pleased with ease of set up procedures, good picture and sound on all channels.
Well recommended too as the price was very competitive.

Good crisp picture

I purchased this TV as a second monitor to do 3d modelling. Setup was easy- taking only minutes.
At first I thought the TV did not work until I found the power switch - something not mentioned in the manual and not easy to find.
It has a crisp picture and operates as expected.
Connecting to the Pc was seamless and uses an HDMI cable.