JVC LT-32ND36A

MPN: LT-32ND36A

3.9

Kym

Kym

Just picked up one and the colours are all wrong, Took it back and the next one the DVD player was trying to eat my disc

Think twice when buying one of these tvs from big w they are not very helpful when they dont work. Took the first back because of colours being wrong on screen. Then the second one the DVD player tried eating my disc.

Purchased in December 2019 for $185.00.

Skarlette

SkarletteAU

Good TV for a good price

Date PurchasedJune 2018
    Leonie  Payne

Leonie PayneBentley

What an awesome TV and cheap too!

I bought this TV for my craft room and it's just perfect. I've connected a Chromecast dongle to it so I can stream movies. The picture is excellent quality. It also has a built in DVD player which is very useful. This TV is fantastic for price and quality. Would certainly recommend it too anyone look to buy a bucket TV

Date PurchasedOct 2018
    HD TVs

Find out how JVC LT-32ND36A compares to other HD TVs

Ron

Ron

Good TV for the Price

Model number is actually LT-32ND35A (so probably run out model)
    Purchased from Big W on sale $199 (normal $320).
    Built in DVD player & other features (not Smart though).
    Good picture and arguably inferior sound but for the price I can live with that.
    Might upgrade to bigger TV one day and will strongly consider JVC.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
    David H

David HCaloundra

Great tv sound is a bit tinny

Just got the tv today and it has a great picture and performs very well. Love that it has 4 HDMI slots. Could so with another usb slot. Have been very happy with it generally but sound is a bit tinny. If It had better sound would give it 10 out of 10

Date PurchasedJune 2018
    Dan

Dan

Great picture and lots of features

The picture quality is fantastic. I have my PlayStation 4 plugged into this and it really looks great. There's a preset option for games which makes the colours really pop. I did knock off a star as the smart interface is a bit clunky. I was hoping to stream Netflix straight to the TV, which it can do, but it's really fiddly to search. I ended up getting a Chromecast.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Sarah

SarahLogan

Great Quality. Great Price.

Purchased this DVD in store at big W. When buying the tv we didn't have anything in particular in mind therefore are very satisfied with this product. Screen isn't huge so it allows you to focus on the entire picture. Built in DVD player makes everything much easier and quicker, definitely a favourite feature. Quality of picture and sound is great. Remote is very durable, as it has been dropped numerous times and still survived. At the time the tv was in sale however RRP price when not on sale is very reasonable for the quality and when compared to others that are only 2" bigger with less features. Overall very good product, definitely recommend. Great quality for low price.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
    J M

J MParkdale

Good product for the price

We were in the market for a reasonably priced, medium sized TV, and have been very pleased with our choice with this JVC model. It was easy to set up, and has been functioning reliably. The clarity and colours of the picture are excellent and sound quality is also great. Would certainly recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedApr 2017