Kambrook Captiv 11.0V

KHV300GRN, KHV350PUR (See All)
See the Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

4.3
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (1)
  • Battery Life
BellaGippsland, VIC

Great little Vac.

My car seats looked as though they had Mohair Car Seat Covers, curtousy of a very hairy little dog! After perusing many options I settled on the above, due mainly to the fact it was lightweight, and very easy to hold, which is a must for anyone with Arthritic fingers and hands.
It was purchased from Betta Electrics in Moe and it cost $59.95. It does take a few hours to fully charge but it seemed to go on forever! I didn't time it but half an hour would be a fair estimate. I was surprised at the job it does! After two goes my car is now virtually 'hair free.' Let's face it, nothing will ever get your car 'whisker free!'
I cannot speak highly enough of this vac. Give it a go. You've got nothing to lose....only the unsightly dog hairs!

Purchased in for $59.95.

Tony WoodsAU

Good Little Vacuum

No bells and whistles on this. It has a pretty powerful lithium motor which does the job on small areas. Good for the car, a chair or sofa.
Solid construction with wall mountable charger.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $47.

Tobi16
Tobi16Palmerston, NT

Adequate for what I wanted

Purchased in at BigW for $40.

Peter K.
Peter K.asked
Captiv 11.0V KHV300GRN

,can I buy replacement battery for this vacume

Bella

Hi Peter. I am not sure but if you contact the place of purchase they will inform you.
Cheers

NikW
NikWasked
Captiv 11.0V

I’ve purchased one particularly for the car. I started vacuuming the car floor, picks up sand etc great… but there’s fine dust that flies out. Any help/advice with this?

Tony Woods

Clean the bag after every use. It blocks up very quickly after a short use.

B J Thompsonasked
Captiv 11.0V

I cannot dissemble the dust canister to empty - the EMPTY button does not release enough to to open

B J Thompson

Extremely difficult to pull vac apart to clean. Had help but nearly impossible to clean. Then we found another area that had to be cleaned. All in all very very hard/difficult

Hi BJ.
I too found it very difficult to open. Once a friend had opened and closed it a few times I now find it much easier.

B J Thompson

Tried that with a friend and still unable it’s driving me cookoo

See all Kambrook Captiv 11.0V questions

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

Compare both Kambrook Captiv 11.0V
CategoryHandheld Vacuum CleanersHandheld Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $59.95$59.95
HEPA FilterNoNo
Power70 W70 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare both Kambrook Captiv 11.0V