Kathmandu Flinders Women's Pants

Kathmandu Flinders Women's Pants

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kathmandu? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
Gail L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Always great fabrics from Kathmandu travel clothing - they do what they say - drip dry

I'm a Kathmandu lover and have a lot of their travel clothes. The women's pants called "Flinders" are a flattering design & made with top quality fabric. If you're travelling (and not just a backpackers) then getting their briefs & trousers will make your life so much easier. They scrunch down to nothing & drip dry really quickly. I got size 14 which is a bit loose (but still looks great) and now I can wear tights underneath, for that extra body-hugging warmth.

June M.asked

Are these pants windproof?

Gail L.

No. I think of windproof as a plastic-y outer protection. These are soft fabric but tight weave so warm.

Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.asked

Are these pants true to size - I take a size 10 trouser so should I order size 10

Gail L.

I found their sizing to be just right. If I'm travelling to a colder place I do buy a larger size (so I can put my thermals underneath)... but for my normal wear, their quality control on sizing seems spot on to me. Hope this helps.