Kavli Crispy Thin

Kavli Crispy Thin

Anne S.

Anne S.Unincorporated, SA

I’m having cravings!!!

I guess when you don’t see them on the shelves you forget eventually to even look for them. I am now craving them! I had them when young and brought my children up on them. Nothing better than Kavli with butter and Vegemite!!
Please bring them back to Australia!

Gigi B

Gigi BSydney, NSW

Please Come Back..... we love you!!!

Im actually pining, crying and craving for these iconic and best ever original Crispbreads.
Nothing comes close to you Kavli, what would it take for you to come back?
Is there anything we can do?
Maybe its because you wouldn't succumb to being 'branded' by the big 2 which I would applaud you for but is there another way we can invite you back into our pantry's?
Can we order online? Help!!

Shane M.

Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best thin crisp biscuit ever

Will somebody please,please start up a Facebook page & ask Kavli to start production of there crispy thin biscuits. I unfortunately don’t do Facebook. We need then back again in Australia.

Purchased in January 1980 at Coles for $0.99.

mich

michHobart, TAS

Delicious

Can't seem to find them anywhere. Been buying them for many years. A real old favourite. Paper thin and very tasty, great with virtually any topping. Highly recommended.

Pixie Douglass

Pixie DouglassCentral West, NSW

More of my past gone

Grew up on them with a danish grandmother. In Scandinavia last year and bought Kavali Flatbrood home almost gone Been eating them with care. So Disappointed can’t get them now

Purchased in December 2018 at Norway for $2.50.

Heartbroken

I have loved these forever. I can't believe they are gone. Probably the most healthy carb. I have eaten. Great with Gjetost on them. Where did they go? A Norge favorite.

Purchased in November 2017.

Trisheeeee

Trisheeeee

Why can’t I buy my very favourite biscuits? I look for them everywhere

I did just read that you cannot buy these anymore, WHY NOT. Last time I bought them was at IGA, I LOOK FOR THEM EVEEY SUPERMARKET I Go TO?.. Dennis Walter even discusses these a few weeks ago, said you can buy them anywhere & how good they are....I went looking again, not anywhere

Mortimer

MortimerAdelaide

Long lost childhood friend

I loooove these as they were my staple as a child.
Light and simple. Memories of butter and marmite squeezing out the sidea
Where can I get them???

Nails

NailsMELBOURNE

Missing family

I'm sure there are many others grieving ever time they walk down the biscuit isle of their supermarket.
Just to look up & see that part of your life was back would be an amazing . I might even start believing & apologise for all my sins , then again that's probably not going to happen.
Cheers to all my Kavli family & hopefully one day we can be reunited.
But for now R.I.P Kavli

walli

walli

Shocker!

Why the hell they took it off the market in Australia? No other crispbread comes near the Kavli. Not one!

Your (Kavli Krispy Cracker) was the BEST cracker ever!!

So would love if there was any way ever that you could produce Kavli thin krispie crackers again! I forgot about them because “out of sight out of mind!” Moved from Colorado to New York. Then read the reviews and no one was able to come close in copying them! Or the plant needed to be
Replaced. At this time too late to do? Please think about it! It was the perfect cracker! So so sorry!

Schmidty
Schmidty
Jon8965

Jon8965Sydney, NSW

Eaten them as long as I can remember.

We had a large stockpile at home as they were not stocked locally. We were told the machine had broken and would take six months to fix, so we increasing rationed out supply. Now have just open the last pack, although a bit stale well after their use by date, we are savouring our last few bites! Unfortunately there is nothing else like them.

I wrote to Kavli

Like everyone else here, I loved these crackers and have not been able to buy them in recent years. I emailed Kavli to ask them if the crackers would ever be available again. Here is their response:
'Due to an unfortunate fire in the production plant we have for quite some time been unable to manufacture our products. The plant is being rebuilt, but we unfortunately do not know when, or if, we shall be able to restart production. We are sorry that we do not have any better news for you.'

So, what's everyone doing without them? I tried Finn crisps once, but they were way too salty. Have been eating Ryvita, but would like to find something more Kavli like. Has anyone tried making their own?

Aire28

Aire28Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great crisp bread! Sad I can't buy it any more

Really loved Kavli. They have been around for years and suddenly they are nowhere to be found! Anybody know where we can get them or who makes them?

Wouldn't buy anything else

Have used Kavli Crispy Thins for many many years. Unfortunately I have not been able to purchase them anywhere in Perth Western Australia for the last 18 months!

Find out how Kavli Crispy Thin compares to other Crackers & Crispbreads

Where can we get them ????

Where can we get Kavli crisp reads from ????? My favourite for 30 years Please please someone tell me please x

Anita

AnitaSydney, NSW

I can't find them any more

I loved the light wholesome taste. They were perfect with cottage cheese, I know, a slimmers type lunch but they went so well together. I wish Kavli could see the need for the return of their beloved product.

Flash

FlashSydney Surrounds, NSW

Why did they take them off the shelves

I can't buy them anywhere neat Rouse Hill NSW its annoying I don't know why they stopped selling them .They were nice and light to eat.

I can't live without it they are just beautiful

I cant buy them anywhere near Liverpool NSW I used to get them at Coles Liverpool but they don't have them. They were lovely with Pecks paste.

Scruffy
Scruffy

Where can I buy them in NSW

susan

susanStansbury Sth Australia

the best ever

Our church uses the crispy thins for communion at church. Imagine our horror when they were no longer available on the shelf in country south Australia. Bring them back please