Kia Cerato

Kia Cerato

BD, LD, TD and YD

See the Best Cars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cheap material and horrible service

Picked up my brand new car and guess what the speakers are broken. Took it to the dealership Phil Gilbert in Croydon. Such such horrible service they give. After picking up the brand new car with In 20 minutes of driving I figured out speaker wasn’t properly working. And then I called them up to let them know about my new car and they asked me to come in and get it checked, when I went in, I had to argue with them to at least have a look as they were too busy. Anyway they can’t repair my car on Saturdays while they are open. And I am working 5 days a week far away, so no solution to fix a brand new car.

Purchased in August 2019 at Phil Gilbert for $32,900.00.

"The Power To Surprise"

Late in May I bought a new Kia Cerato GT sedan for my wife, taking advantage of the EOFY sales and to replace her aging 2007 Honda Accord Euro Luxury. The Cerato was so impressive, in every way, that I replaced my 2011 Hyundai i45
with a new Optima GT which is equally impressive, if not more so. All up, we saved about $11,000 with the drive away offers and couldn't be happier with the new cars. We use the cars on a daily basis and haven't had either serviced as yet, but this is capped for the length of the seven year warrantee which includes unlimited kilometres.

Purchased in May 2019 at Cricks Noosa.

TransmissionDual-Clutch (DCT)

Great value.

I bought my cerato in April this year so have had a few months to evaluate it. On a value for money basis it's hard to pass up. Loads of safety features, front and rear parking sensors,reversing camera, lane keep assist,forward collision avoidance and an excellent sat nav system. It's great to drive and handles really well. Not the most powerful in it's class but four drive modes help. Highly recommended.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kia Dealers for $24,350.00.

Comfort

The Little car the goes and goes..

After driving this car for the last month, My favorite aspects are the comfort and leg room.It is a smooth drive and I really enjoy how quiet it is unless want the little bit of grunt and witch to sport mode..A great little car that has all the mod cons.

Purchased in August 2019 at Kia Dealers for $24,990.00.

Comfort

Economical easy to drive haven’t had any issues in 2 yrs of purchasing the vehicle

Lease the vehicle
For work purposes
Daily use
When the vehicle is due for service it gets done ASAP
Yes last service I was informed the left shocker was faulty so fixed 2 weeks later

Purchased in April 2017 at Old spot motors.

Year2017

Great car, great price

Bought the new 2019 model hatch and am so pleased with it I’m now buying the GT version of the car. My only gripe is that there’s a bit too much engine noise when one puts their foot down

Purchased in June 2019.

Reliable car. Cheap to run

My husband bought as a family car in 2015 (car was less than 3 years old and had done about 25kms). Such a good car, no issues whatsoever. My husband loves it. It’s a reliable car, very basic (it doesn’t have reverse camera or many features) but we haven’t had to spend much on it.

Purchased in March 2015 for $10,000.00.

TransmissionManual
Year2012

DIASAPPOINTING RELIABILITY AND SERVICE

We have been very disappointed with the service of and reliability of our 2014 Kia Cerato despite being bought from and serviced by the same local agent from new.
So far we have had:
1) Loose front strut, coincidentally after a wheel alignment was carried out, although the dealer said it was not a result of the alignment.
2) Gearbox leak after the same service, which took three visits to cure. We were finally told it was due to corroded stainless steel pipes. If stainless had can they corrode?
3) Rattle and resonance from the rear. Rear exhaust has been replaced.
4) Centre Locking – still intermittently does not open the boot or rear doors when switching off. We have to use the remote control to open them.
5) Lumpy idle/tickover in neutral– still there but clears when put into drive.

This all on a car which has done less than 40,000km in 5years, is used as a second car and garaged.
It’s coming up to its 5 year warranty expiry and we are wonder how we are going get the remaining faults rectified.

Purchased in June 2014 for $20,500.00.

Reliable, comfortable bargain

Bought a 3.5 year old auto in mid 2018 for $10,800. It still had 3.5 years of warranty. It's been perfect: drives well, adequate power, no mechanical issues. Fuel efficiency good not excellent. Really good value for money. We have the hatch and the ability to fold down 1, 2 or 3 seats is great for transporting stuff. This car is small but spacious, with leg room more than adequate for rear occupants.

Purchased in July 2018 for $10,800.00.

124K and Big End Bearing Failed

Kia Cerato Koup TD MY11 brought at 58000km
Used as a commuter/daily been a great car and a joy to drive, serviced regularly due to being used as a daily commuter to work.

Firstly the seats soo comfortable, plenty of room for 4 tall adults head room including, ergonomically nothing is out of reach, steering is sharp and on point, best to fit a sportier tyre (they sure do make a difference) vision is great but the passenger side pillar is a bit of a blind spot, aircon falls short due to lack of air flow especially on Australias 40+ days
an absolute fantastic daily drive no doubt.

But...

Now the vehicle has had its 8th birthday the end is near, for the last couple of weeks it has been making a knocking noise in the bottom end, it has only clocked 123,000km which is causing a rough idle and a slight stutter on acceleration.
As I love this car amd have had it parked up for a week I finally got it checked into the dealership today and have been given the unfortunate news that the cause is a big end bearing. A common issue for the Thea II engine as I have found out...

Cost for a replacement engine is around 6k installed. As to say I am very disappointed with the Kia brand.
Why build an amazing car aesthetically and ergonomically, only to give it an achilles heel in the way of a cheap, nasty unreliable engine. Life span should be around 250k and I haven't even got half that Not Happy

No amount of plastic, trim and buttons can make up for a poorly manufactured engine. Thus I would not recommend any Thea powered cars, do yourself a favour and Stay well away.

Purchased in February 2015.

TransmissionManual

+PRICE 31, 990 IS AMAZING
+VERY FUN
+Quality
+Safety
+Extremely spacious considering physical exterior size.
+EVERYTHING BUT

-Noise is fake and could still be a bit louder
-Not my favorite exterior but still nice
-I want to be able to use sport mode even without going into sequential mode.
-Rear seating area could be improved (air con is weak, no charging ports, rear doors are all hard plastic)
-I think Kia could still get more HP and torque out of the engine.

All the -'s are little niggles that I REALLY do not care about. We do about 10-15k a year, mainly short to medium commute's with the odd long distance commutes. To prove reliability, every single problem we have with the car I will update the review to include. But I doubt I should have that much trouble, seems well made and quality is good so reliability will hopefully good. If you want a bit more oomph and something a little special and with a huge feature's list and just generally being a very good car all round for the price please consider this, especially over it's competitors that I have seen, test-driven.

Purchased in March 2019 at Sunshine Kia for $31,990.00.

TransmissionDual-Clutch (DCT)
Comfort

Best value for your money

I paid 27k aud for sports plus safety pack.. I believe it's best value of money as it got fully loaded features like lane change control, steering assist , hill start assist, blind spot monitoring, forward and backward park assist , leather seats, air bags, navigator, posh steering controls, cruise control, 3 drive modes and much more to offer..

Purchased in February 2019 for $27,200.00.

TransmissionSemi-Automatic

Kia Cerato S Hatch 1.8ltr

What a fantastic car, 6 speed auto and has grunt. Much better then a corolla for the price I saved $4k ! and is a better car for same age comparison. I do around 55,000k's per year and has now 142,000k's being 3 years old. It has never skipped a beat and is becoming better each day with age. the cost of servcing vs my horrific VW that cost me about $7k a year on constant issues the service centres are horrible all on own terms such as wait months for a booking ( $80.00 ) for them to look at it then another booking to fix. I cannot recommend Brian Hilton Kia enough. I will certainly be purchasing another Kia soon. No head unit issues and to be honest those with 2.0 who reported issues ( for the money you saved from other cars in category go buy a mad unit head ) and still save so much your ahead no matter what.

Purchased in June 2016 at Kia Dealers for $17,990.00.

Year2016

Great value for money

I’ve had my Kia Cerrado for 14 months and with a driveaway price of just under $21,000 which included a reversing camera and a software upgrade to having GPS, the value is outstanding. I’ve driven around town, on country roads and 1200 km round trip‘s and not only is it economical, the handling is beautiful. I have the hatch which has a very generous boot. It’s one of the best cars i’ve ever owned in my 40+ years of driving.

Purchased in August 2016 at Mike Blewitt Kia Coffs Harbour for $20,900.00.

Year2016
Comfort

Raptured Air Conditioner Hose.

2017 Kia Cerato Auto Hatch with AV pack. Had it for 2 years and just done 45000km service. Last week as i was driving on the freeway i heard a loud noise then i saw lots of white smoke coming from under the bonnet. I quickly pulled over and opened the bonnet and i found that the Air conditioning hose was cut by the engine belt and there is a cut on the hose as a result all the coolant have escaped from the system. Later that day i had no choice but to drive from Sydney to Kempsey in 38 degree heat without aircon. Upon close inspection by my mechanic this is clearly a design fault as you can see that the hose is just about 30-40mm away from the belt and it is not very secured at all! Car has been booked for inspection by local kia dealer so lets see how their 7 years warranty work out.
Conclusion, yes this is a well equipped car for the price and yes it drive and handles really good but clearly they didn't put much resources into engineering. My other car is a 2005 Mazda 6 with 140000km and nothing is wrong with the car at all for the past 5 year since i bought it second hand.

Purchased in May 2017 at Kia Dealers for $19,899.00.

Year2017

Great Car love it but...

Car drives beautifully, most comfortable by far but .... the drivers visor obstructs the full view of my rear vision mirror. It's annoying that most times I can't see if the visor is down to shade the sun from obstructing my view but either way my full vision is obstructed.

Purchased in October 2015 for $25,000.00.

TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)
Comfort

Car is great to drive but service and Kia warranty not all that it is cracked up to be

Driving cerato TD Koup. Car is great to drive and if looked after finish can be kept close to as new. My car does only outer urban drives. My Koup developed oil leaks at 15000 kilometres. I took it to dealer three times, first two times they said it was just the breaking down “protective grease” that is applied for shipping. Third time found sump and block had uneven fitment and seal to gear box was leaking which in turn had significantly corroded drive shaft and contaminated clutch assembly. The car was kept off road at dealer for 10 weeks whilst waiting for Kia warranty approval and parts to be delivered. Gear box got new seal, shaft and clutch assembly and sump was dealer recommend for patch up to contain leak. At 30000 the rear shocks failed. These took 3 weeks to rectify via warranty. During fixed price servicing events I arrived to pick up car and find that additional charges had been added for “wear and tear” items, for example the entire throttle body air intake assembly at 45000 kms, an item that usually has a minimum life of 160000 km in urban conditions. The dealer no doubt seeking a bit of extra $ on the parts. Or being charged $50 above the fixed price for standard servicing. On both occasions I challenge the costs and they were reversed but I do question a car manufacturers value set when these things happen. More recently and while the car was under warranty a slight squeal could be heard from front of car whilst under acceleration. This was reported twice to dealer service. On first time the dealer said they thought it tyre noise and on replacing tyres said they didn’t know. On last servicing car the dealer says the idler pulley and tensioner is faulty ( that was the squeal) and that sump leaked patched up in 2014 which may have been leaking for a couple of years needs fixing. Car out of 5 year warranty by a year so expectation is that owner pays $2000
I contacted Kia customer service who advised its too bad and my problem.

So here is my suggestion when buying a Kia. Get it in writing that warranty repairs will be completed within a fixed timeframe. One week is more than sufficient.
When getting the car serviced and when reporting warranty items, demand that the service receipt clearly states the warranty issue reported and that Kia service document exactly what they have done to rectify.
Be prepared to argue that warranty items are not wear and tear. For example my shock aborbers failed at 30000 and the dealer first argued it was wear and tear.
Don’t agree to patch ups. If a fault should be fixed with new parts then demand that new parts are used. I should have done this with sump leak and now Kia and dealer say repairs are covered for one year only.
Know that parts have a life range, low to high. My experience is that Kia parts on my car have failed at the lower end of the range.

Purchased in October 2012 for $24,000.00.

Year2013

Can't go wrong with it

Been driving my Cerato since mid-2017 (2018 model) and it's been an absolute gem. Basic model but with the entertainment system upgrade (bigger screen, reversing camera etc.). It's a zippy car that really takes off the second you step on the accelerator, while the other cars next to you are still 'thinking' what gear they should be in - I'm guessing because the Cerato is NOT DCT/CVT. The aircon is cool and powerful. The ride is smooth, comfortable and quiet. The entertainment system alone deserves 5 stars, as it can play VIDEOS, as well as very long mp3 files - which it lets you skip to any part by a simple touch on the screen. The speakers and in-built amp are amazing, you get better sound in this $20,000 car than most expensive cars with the exception of BMW and Volvo. The reversing camera is very clear with a beautiful picture and color coded lines to guide you. Comes with front and back sensors standard, while other makes only include back sensors unless you go for the luxury model. You even get expandable sun visors! Best of all, it's extremely reliable, it's had no mechanical/ electrical problems and no nags or recalls. KIA service has been excellent, friendly people and nice lounges.

The only thing I can find fault is the ergonomics which Kia/Hyundai still haven't got right after all these years. The seats are not the most comfortable and the headrests are outright UNCOMFORTABLE as they push your head down and forward. This can be fixed by reversing them, but that can't be too good in a crash. There are no other negatives though, excellent car, great value for money, you get much more enjoyment out of it than most $50,000+ cars/SUVS.

Purchased in May 2017 at Kia Dealers for $19,990.00.

Ok, but thirsty.

My 2009 Sli was comfortable, beautiful and well finished, but the car was very thirsty.

Also, some little weird noises, and little issues, like: it blows the headlight bulbs a lot. I also had to replace parts more often then my Japanese cars.

Purchased in August 2017 at Subaru Dealers for $7,500.00.

Year2009

Great City Car

I use the car daily as I drive for Uber. I drive around 35,000 per year. I get the car regularly serviced as per the log book and haven’t had any issues with the car. Easy to drive - GPS and Bluetooth enhance safe driving. Only use 98 Unleaded petrol for maximum kms and economy. Great little car!

BodySedan
BadgeSLi
Engine Size2.0
Date PurchasedFeb 2016

My 2013 KIA Cerato Hatch on-board computer display screen has gone black and doesn't switch back on and my radio cuts in and out even when i mute or switch the radio off after few mins its on again and at the same volume and the same radio station i cant change any of my settings at all I also have no revers camera i hope there is a way to fix this without replacing the computer unit because i don't think that has helped others since the problem still occurs
Please stop asking me questions about the Cerato. I am a car aficionado, not an expert. If my correspondence isn't good enough to be one of your ambassadors it certainly falls short of answering your followers' questions, as well. Thank you.I came to this site seeking answers to my problem i wasn't expecting to be treated with such disrespect from someone on a site that is meant to be helpful

How can I turn on the soc fuse? i have this message on screen (soc fuse off), and every time i turn on the car i find the clock reset to (12:00) my car is cerato 2019
Same problem here....help!What is a soc fuse? Ifthe the clock is resetting you may need to go into set up and check the box to adjust the time via GPS. That may help. Haven't had any issues myself.Goggle "soc fuse off kia" and all will be explained in astounding clarity.

I have problem with both kia cerato 2013 and 2014 that sometime i try several times until i can switch on the car. There is no problem battery so what the solution? Computer test didn't show any problem. Any help?
It's hard to say. Did you get it checked by a Kia service centre or local mechanic. Kia should have diagnostic equipment to isolate the problem. Has the car been regularly serviced?I'm just grabbing at straws, but there "may" be a bad connection to the starter motor, or with the starter motor itself not engaging with the flywheel. As suggested above, see an expert. Good luck.

Kia Cerato BD (Sedan) GT (2018-2019)Kia Cerato BD (Sedan) S Manual (2018-2019)Kia Cerato BD (Sedan) S Automatic (2018-2019)Kia Cerato BD (Sedan) Sport (2018-2019)Kia Cerato BD (Sedan) Sport+ (2018-2019)Kia Cerato BD (Hatchback) GT (2018-2019)Kia Cerato BD (Hatchback) S Manual (2018-2019)Kia Cerato BD (Hatchback) S Automatic (2018-2019)Kia Cerato BD (Hatchback) Sport (2018-2019)Kia Cerato BD (Hatchback) Sport+ (2018-2019)Kia Cerato LD (2004-2008)Kia Cerato TDKia Cerato YD (Sedan) S (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Sedan) S Premium (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Sedan) Si (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Sedan) SLi (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Sedan) Sport (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Sedan) Sport+ (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Hatchback) S (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Hatchback) S Premium (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Hatchback) Si (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Hatchback) SLi (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Hatchback) Sport (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Hatchback) Sport+ (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Coupe) Koup Si (2013-2018)Kia Cerato YD (Coupe) Koup Turbo (2013-2018)
CategoryCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars, Hatchbacks and SedansCarsCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and Sports CarsCars and Sports Cars
Starting Price $31,990$19,990$21,490$23,690$27,740$31,990$19,990$21,990$24,190$27,740$19,490$20,740$19,990$24,990$28,990$32,490$24,790$27,290$19,990$24,990$28,990$32,490$24,790$27,290$24,190$28,190
TransmissionAutomaticManualAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticManualAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic and ManualAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and Manual
Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Wheels18" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy16" Steel16" Steel17" Alloy17" Alloy15" Steel16" Alloy16" Steel16" Alloy16" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars4 Stars4 Stars4 Stars5 Stars5 Stars4 Stars4 Stars4 Stars5 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Doors44444555555544444455555522
Seats55555555555555555555555555
Fuel Consumption6.8 L/100km7.6 L/100km7.4 L/100km7.4 L/100km7.4 L/100km6.8 L/100km7.4 L/100km7.4 L/100km8.9 L/100km7.5 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.3 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.2 L/100km7.3 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L55 L52 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L50 L
Engine4 Cylinder 1.6L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 1.6L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 1.6L
Max Power150kW @ 6000rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm150kW @ 6000rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm105kW @ 6000rpm115kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm129kW @ 6500rpm150kW @ 6000rpm
Max Torque265Nm @ 1500-4500rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm265Nm @ 1500-4500rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm186Nm @ 4000rpm194Nm @ 4300rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm192Nm @ 4000rpm209Nm @ 4700rpm265Nm @ 1750-4500rpm
Country of ManufactureSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth Korea
Safety Features
  • Driver Attention Detection
  • Forward Collision Warning
  • ISA (Intelligent Speed Assist)
Extra Features
  • Automatic Headlights
  • Automatic Headlights
  • Adjustable Pedals
  • Immobilizer
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)
Release dateJan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2004Jan 2009Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013
Discontinuation dateDec 2008Dec 2013Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018
Replaced byKia Cerato TDKia Cerato YD