KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachment KPSA

MPN: 36273772

Sabine

Sabine

Not what I expected...

Plastic guides for the metal rollers have 5 cracks after the attachment was only used 3-4 times. Unfortunately it was bought in Germany and apparently there is no universal warranty from Kitchenaid. Not impressed!
Loved it until now.

Purchased in January 2018.

sioseeker

sioseekerSydney, NSW

This was a very good investment - will never buy ready made pasta again

Date PurchasedAug 2018

mj88

mj88Western Australia

Makes fresh pasta a breeze

I love this attachment. I used to roll fresh pasta by hand but this makes it so much easier to get the right thickness for every type of pasta, noodle, flatbread and anything you want really. It is easy to use. My only word of warning is do NOT use the pasta recipe that comes in the booklet with the attachment - the proportions are way off.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Bev

BevCanberra

Can't fault this pasta roller

I love making fresh pasta with this roller, I find it extremely easy to use, even from my first attempts which I was very nervous about. It's all about having the right consistency with the dough and dusting a little flour on if it appears sticky. I was so impressed I bought the set of cutters as well.i use it regularly and don't buy dry pasta any longer. Have used it for many years. Fresh pasta and lasagna taste so much better, ther is no comparison. The roller and other pieces are quite heavy and sturdy, not flimsy at all.i expect it to last a lifetime.

SJWGoldCoast

SJWGoldCoastGold Coast

Not worth the money - stick to mixers

I am a Canadian by birth & lived in a myth that all things kitchenaid were well made. With the exception of the mixer my experience is that all things kitchenaid are cheaply made & poorly designed! This includes the pasta maker. Made the dough dirty with greasy & dangerous with metal filings. And started too narrow. Don't be sucked into the myth!

Why is this so expensive, it is so cheaply built.