See the Best Exercise Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kleva Range

3.8

Paul Hunter
    Paul HunterPerth, WA

Deserves 0 STAR

I have no idea what either is like, as it has not arrived, due to your deplorable shipping agents Border Express. You have had my money for over 3 weeks and Border Express have had my packages for 21 days. They have failed to deliver it on 4 occasions. They promise to deliver and nothing happens. Border Express are absolutely uncommunicative and never contact you, you have to follow them up. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Kerry
    KerrySydney, NSW

Well made piece of equipment

Machine seems to be well made and is reasonably easy to assemble as well as being comfortable to use, can not comment on its effectiveness as I have not had it long enough

Originally posted on klevarange.com.au using our platform

Excellent answer to exercise at home

As it’s been too wet to exercise outdoors, this exercise bike is sturdy, compact & the perfect solution. My overall fitness and hip movement & flexibility have improved since I started using the bike a few weeks ago.

I saved
    I savedMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The circulation cycle has been great.

I'm so glad I took the plunge and bought the circulation cycle as it's easy to assemble, use and doesn't take up much room. I use it every day and I'm not really into exercise.

Exercise Bikes

Find out how Kleva Range Circulation Cycle 2 in 1 Advanced At-Home Cardio & Strength Exercise Machine compares to other Exercise Bikes

Jane M.
    Jane M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my new circulation cycle!

I can exercise in comfort inside when it's raining or too hot outside! It's great in the evening to watch the tv and do my Kilometers on my new Circulation cycle! It's a wonderful addition to my daily routine.

Winter exercise

I am really impressed with this exercise bike. The delivery was quick and the ordering was easy. The bike was relatively easy to assemble with two of us. I enjoy using it and the rowing handles add to my upper body strengthening. It means I can get my exercise and strengthening every day without venturing out into the cold and wet at anytime of the day. Love it.

John U.
    John U.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

not assembled and welded together correctly with a 5 degree lean from the plumbed vertical plane..

Clara V.
    Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
    How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
    nicky
    nickyNew South Wales

Disappointing

More difficult to put together than I expected, it really needs 2 people, instructions for the exercise monitor
    are almost useless, can't work toward a preset target or have a cumulative record of exercises done previously. The seat is uncomfortable and difficult to adjust to ensure a straight back while exercising.

wroe1
    wroe1Sydney, NSW

Surprisingly very good

Wasnt sure what to expect, but this bike is great. Got heaps of videos to follow. Seat very comfy. Like that i can tighten and loosen peddles for extra effort.

TPC
    TPCSouth East Queensland, QLD

A little disappointing

I was quite excited about this purchase and looked forward to receiving the exercise bike. Regrettably the order processing and delivery system needs urgent refining. Customer service is also an average standard.

Quality purchase

Very pleased with quality , easy assembly and quiet operation. With the added bonus of strengthening draw exercise cords certainly make the circulation cycle a complete work out offer. Great purchase.

Suzie Wong
    Suzie WongCentral Queensland, QLD

Great. Easy to put together.

Just happy with all aspects of my purchase. From ease of ordering, prompt delivery and ease of operation. Can feel it helping me exercise, with low impact. Thumbs up to Klevarange!