Kogan PRO Series

Kogan PRO Series

PRO19, PRO16

Rubbish TV

The remote sensor on the TV does not work. Failed after 1 month. I tried a generic remote controller, of a maker that works with other TVs thinking that it could be the remote itself. Unfortunately the fault is built into the TV. I will never buy another Kogan anything again!
Inexpensive
Remote sensor on TV not working

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

Hi Chrisf1,

All Kogan TVs are fully covered by as 12 month Australia wide warranty. Our support team can be contacted at http://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/

Poor servce from Kogan, wrong product sent, 19" TV sent poor quality, Kogan support of very little a

Very Disappointed

We have one of these in our caravan only and it has had little use over the past two years, and now the DVD player has failed totally. It is not worth starting possible warranty dialogue with Kogan, given the elapsed time and the price paid, but one would think that it would last a bit longer than this.
It was good to start with and the ability to run on 12v, but that doesn't make up for its early failure
DVD player has failed and we both disliked the confusing remote controller function buttons

katenberry

katenberryQLD, 4520

Good, basic TV

Great little television for a basic TV for a living room or the like. The picture quality is good, but it lacks in sound quality! Sometimes the remote control gets a bit sticky, but apart from that a good basic tv. I would say a good little tv for home starters and or singles on a budget.
Compact and light weight
Sound Quality

kathsean

kathseanAU

Good

Great product which was packaged well. Delivery a little slow (Toll) but service from the sales team was A+. Got my eye on a few other items!!
Great picture quality and the host of features for the price
Build is a little flimsy (frame of the TV and remote control) but its for the bedroom so not concerned

lance.kneller
lance.kneller

I bought a 42in and it was only working on one speaker I rang customer service and they told me they would sell me a surround sound system if I wanted one I will not Buy another item off Kogan This is the worst TV I have ever watched.

OZFox40
OZFox40

GBeaumont

GBeaumontAU

Good

Overall I am really happy with this TV for the price. I probably wouldn't get one with an inbuilt DVD player again, because it is a bit annoying trying to find your place each time you switch to it. But it was easy to set up, looks good in my bedroom. I would definitely recommend Kogan - high quality at very reasonable prices and I will consider the brand again when I upgrade.
Nice, clean design. High quality picture. Good sound. Inbuilt DVD player a big space saver. Very cheap for the features it offers.
Remote could be a little easier to use - particularly the DVD functions. Also, the DVD player does not remember where you were, so switching from TV to DVD back and forth isn't really an option.