Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

24" (KALED24EH6000DVA), 16" (KALED16DVDZB), 19" (KALED19DVDVB), 19" (KALED19DVDVC), 19" (KALED19DVDZC) and 9 more

Lousy sound when playing a DVD

The TV volume is fine as is the picture but it’s almost impossible to hear a DVD. I’m not talking pirated DVD, I’m talking good quality DVD.
No satisfactory solution being offer by Kogan help desk so far. I’m not buying a sound bar which was one of their suggestions!

Purchased in October 2018.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality
Hi Lindley, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help Desk and with your unit. We take the timeliness and quality of our Customer Service very seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. The best way for us to be able to help rectify this matter is via creating a ticket, which you can do so at the below link: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/ This will put you in direct contact with our support team, who are experienced in handling this sort of matter. If you have any questions at all about this process, please do not hesitate to message me and I will be more than happy to assist.

Rally good bedroom telly

I bought mine on line from Kogan when it was on special for $149. Didn't expect much but think it's really good value. Picture is ok. Sound is a bit tinny, but for the $149 delivered, I'm not complaining. Easy to setup and I'm really happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Perfect for my 5 yo and 2 yo to watch their shows on

This has been great for us my children love watching DVDs on this Tv having the DVD player built in is so much easier with young children around.

The quality is reasonable and perfectly good for our (my children's) usage. Looks smart and is easy enough to set up and use.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Picture good Sound poor

The picture is ok but the sound volume is too low. Turn up the volume more than half way and no increase. You would need to connect to a sound system or buy aux player. Put delivery post code $12 Checked out and somewhere in between went to $29. Would send this item back but up for another $30.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Not bad for the price

I purchased the Kogan 32 TV-DVD combo after my Pye PY210 21 inch CRT TV I brought in 1995 died in January after 22 years of faithful service. I am happy with the quality of the picture and the set up of the EPG display.

There are a couple flaws however. There are ports on the side and the rear. The ports at the rear are difficult to access being aligned downwards and not outwards.

My other major issue is the scheduling of programs to record. There is a schedule button in the EPG display but it only displays WHAT has been scheduled and does not offer a scheduling option itself. To schedule a program for recording it is necessary to go deep into the MENU to other options and then select PVR and Scheduling. Here you can set a recording by start and finish times and channel much in the same way long way on the old VCRs. I like the option for this long hand mode of setting recordings where I can add a few extra minutes if the broadcast is delayed in starting but would also have liked a shorter route in EPG of just selecting a program in EPG and having it added to the scheduled list.

P.S. My usual email address I entered through copy/paste from my email program into this form showed up as "invalid". WT......? I had to use a Gmail address instead.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Perfect

All i can say is ! Perfect perfect perfect perfect like a thousand time , i guess im jist that type of person that enjoys every little material thing in life! Loved it anyways .. theres not one moment when it is not occupied . always in use all day

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Great TV

I bought this model for my sons room - it’s a perfect size and the picture and volume are clear. The added DVD player is great and it works well. The price is cheaper than most other retailers for the similar product. My son found this product easy to use and set up.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

i trust Kogan.

I have used Kogan products in the past and was not hindered to purchase a tv from Kogan too. I now own 4 Kogan TVs and have never had any issues with any of them. My oldest Kogan tv is now over 5yrs old and is still going strong.
As I understand, Kogan TVs use big brand (Sony, LG, etc.) components.
This is a trust worthy brand and I recommend Kogan to all.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Broke down 3 years use

Cheap enough granted. It stopped working altogether after three years in a campervan, a throw away item huh.
For TV can’t complain. Sound bar best for movies but ok for the rest.
Also what I found was trouble using USB hard drive it doesn’t recognise many files eg. MP4 or AVI one of those 2 wouldn’t play, sorry but can’t remember which. Anyway I bought an external file converter just before it broke down. Now with the new TV I don’t even need it.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Dissapointing sound.

Good price, great picture, pathetic sound. Almost impossible to adjust sound to an acceptable quality.
Would have given it 5 stars if only the sound was better. Seems like Kogan are trying to make you buy a sound bar so you can listen to the TV. Just did not expect it to be like this with today's technology.
So close to being really good.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

great value so i broght 2

Found the Kogan online at a reasonable price soI brought the kogan 32" combo for my games room so we can put sport dvd's on when we play pool. It was very economical so I brought another one for the kids room, works gr8,I;ve had no problems at all with both.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

YES it doesn't work

Try as I might using all options on the web I cannot eject a DVD from my DVD drive.. Now i am destined to look at Pirates of the Caribbean as the DVD is irremovable from the player. I hate Johnny Depp as much as I hate Kogan. Don't buy one>

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Kogan 16/19 to combo

Be careful when inserting coax cable into rear of tv. Any movement will cause cable input pin to shear off. To fix is very expensive. My previous 19" Kogan has the same fault. This product is used in a motorhome and operates on 240v when in caravan park or 12v when free camping.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

dissapointed and let down bought rubbish

I bought this tv only to use for a 3 months road trip. After 6 weeks the tv would not turn on.so they sent me a power cord.it worked.19 months later didn't use it, same problem.tried ringing them, useless communication..emailed them said they get back to me , they never!. Don't buy there crap it won't last.they should of requested the tv back to see why it was using a second power cord in the first place.now it is out of warranty they don't care.will never purchase from them again.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Love, love, love it.

The size is space saving and perfect for a second T.V. Its perfect for when my grand children visit regularly and so neat and tidy with no and DVD players attached and cords dangling around for the little ones to grab. The picture is clear and the DVD hasn't skipped a beat.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

12 volt caravan tv another kogan without seeing it work in a store.

This was a 12 volt for our Caravan, picture is absolute rubbish, you have to sit directly in front of it to see anything, if you are at ANY sort of angle to the screen it is all black and white ghosty. Would never buy another kogan without seeing the picture first.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Hi, Thank you for writing a review and we're sorry to hear you haven't had a positive experience with this purchase. Our TVs have wide viewing angles, and what you've said isn't indicative of most feedback we've heard or the quality you should be expecting. So we can look into the matter and ensure it is best resolved for you, could you please let us know your order number? Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.Thank you it is nice to see Kogan are keen to investigate, I will send the order number on my return home in a few days.Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you and looking further into the matter so we can best assist.

Wonderful Service

I purchased my TV January 2015 and unfortunately it decided to fail just before Christmas 2016. I contacted Kogan who promptly forwarded the necessary information for me to return (at their expense). I was kept informed of progress and asked to allow up to 14 days for tech assessment. My tv arrived back on the day I had been advised and now works as it should. This is the way customer service should be many thanks kogan

Date PurchasedJan 2015

My beautiful tv

Ordering on line is so easy delivery came on the day it was suppose too the tv is so clear and when I put my DVDs on wow but dumb dumb here didn't now how to start the DVD I coundnt understand the direction so rang Kogan Mark sorted it out for me. Thank u

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Got 3 uses out of it

No sound from any mode (TV, DVD, HDMI) or output (speaker, headphone, usb speaker) after only three uses. Price seemed worth it at the time but now its virtually useless except as an extra monitor for a PC. Steering well clear of Kogan from now on, obviously not worth it.

Hi Richie, Thanks for your review and we're sorry that you've encountered a problem with your product. Our Support team will be happy to help you in resolving this. We can be contacted on 1300 304 292 or at the following link: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/

Absolute rubbish

I have had two kogan tvs (second one was a replacement for the "faulty" one) and both have had the same problem, the screen stops working and i have to turn it on and off continuously to get it to work. Absolute rubbish. I will never purchase kogan ever again!