Kogan Agora Smart LED TV (HD)

Kogan Agora Smart LED TV (HD)

KALED32SMTZD (32"), KALED32SMTZC (32"), KALED32SMTZB (32"), etc...

12 months and it stops working!

Purchased a Kogan TV 24 months ago and within 11 months it stopped working, "repaired" then replaced and now 11 months later I have another Kogan TV that doesn't work!!!! Brand not reliable!

Purchased in September 2017 for $600.00.

Danilo

DaniloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish!

My partner and I bought the smart TV and omg! How something can be so bad. After 2 months, the Tv dropped to work, we have to send it and use our warranty, they took + 1 month go fix it, got the TV back after 4 months it appeared a line crossing the tv, so annoying but suddenly after 1 month it disappear. Now we are watching tv and it got black screen, no image at all, just the voice. Well done we bought a TV and ended up with a Radio. Plus, we got Netflix After few months it show the TV dont support it, we thought it would be a Netflix issue, we deleted the app and not able to download it anymore. Never ever ever ever KOGAN again.

Purchased in December 2017.

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible kogan TV

Our kogan TV is only just out of warranty and the screen has gone when I purchased a TV I have an expectation of it lasting longer than just over 12 months we don’t have a lot of money and now don’t have a TV Because I can’t afford another one really disappointed never buying Kogan products again

Purchased in March 2018 at Kogan for $450.00.

nikolac

nikolacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best thing I've bought this year!

A great TV - especially with the inclusion of the Chromecast which makes the TV is compatible with Netflix and other viewing apps. The TV connects well with our Google Home meaning that we are able to be extremely lazy & control the TV with our voices from bed - barely have to touch the remote at all! The picture is clear & the sound is fantastic. For A cheap TV I would highly recommend.

Jenni

Jenni

Not happy.

Myself and anyone else I know can't figure it out, had it for over 2 years and still at a loss on how it works. Won't be getting kogan brands again.

Purchased in December 2016 at Kogan.

Jimbo

JimboGoulburn Valley, VIC

Awful.

Awful. Bought this in October 2018. Played Netflix for the first month then stopped. Netflix no longer support this TV apparently. Now, nothing works- can't cast from mobile phone via YouTube, Stan, ABC iPlayer etc. Nothing works. Contacted customer service, completely useless and unresponsive. Don't waste your money on this.

Purchased in October 2018.

logicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Regretful purchase

This TV doesn't do what is accepted requirement of a Smart TV. The Netflix App does not work, when removed so I can re-install, Google App Store does not show a Netflix app to download. The suggested Airpin Pro Google app does not connect either. Chromecast which is inbuilt does not allow google home to play netflix on it
This TV has an android operating system, but cannot accept many important apps, for example, Netflix which is the main reason I bought this TV for, it’s really useless to me. I have also noticed that TV looses the ability to detect a wireless connection unless it is unplugged from the power source and rebooted, then it will reconnect to the wireless connection.

Purchased in March 2019 for $279.00.

logic

Sorry to say, pathetic service, I did log a ticket one week ago, no response thus far.

logic

How much longer will I need to wait ?

Rosemary58

Rosemary58Southwest, VIC

Not so smart

I regret buying my so called Kogan smart tv. As far as I’m concerned it’s not a smart tv. Doesn’t do the things that a smart tv is supposed to do. Very frustrating

Purchased in July 2017.

colin

colinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

There are consumer guarantees that apply automatically: Acceptable quality Products ... will be fit for purpose

Purchased in December 2018 at Kogan.com for $400.00.

Countrypsych

CountrypsychEchuca

Product does not do what it is advertised as.

Unable to download apps, despite advertising that it does it. Netflix does not display users, there is no way of selecting a particular show/movie. Many attempts contacting have resulted in no help. On one occasion the response referred to fixing a mobile phone. Very dissatisfied. I would advise others not to buy from Kogan.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Serabravo

SerabravoTownsville

Dirty deals done dirty

Arrived broken, lost way more time getting mucked around by so called customer service. Claims to be an Australian company. I doubt it, definitely inferior Chinese or Korean products. Way to get a great reputation Kogan, shame on you!
Still no refund after 9 months !!!!!
I doubt there ever will be.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Julie

JulieHunter Region, NSW

frustrating

ok got former tv swapped for the 32" Smarter tv, nah...now netflix wont work, dear lord...not supported and not advertised as being available on this unit? why not is my question seeing as it has chromecast built in, other people I know with chromecast can get netlix and another has a smart tv that can get netflix just not on this Kogan tv, to say I'm dissatisfied is an understatement. it has other glitches as well...would I recommend these tv's to someone? no..no I wont be...grr just want my money back but I know that wont happen as it'll be seen as change of mind and I'll be offered a kogan credit :( :/

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Meg

Meg

Worst TVs do not buy as they die after 20 months

I wouldn’t buy another Kogan tv again
First when I had the tv it wouldn’t work properly with the Netflix
Secondly, making a strange beep sound for the past 4 months
Thirdly, it now has no picture just a black screen when you turn it on and it’s only 20 months old
It may be cheap to buy but costing you more money in the long run having to replace it after the warranty expires biggest heap of crap going

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Thanks for nothing Kogan for my slow dumb TV

We have good wi fi here at home, but the Agora TV is too slow to stream a movie - takes forever to load. I'm wondering if I buy an Apple TV 4th Gen to stream I might be able to stream movies?? It does however work quite well as a conventional TV - Picture and sound are fine. It just isn't smart.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Don't do it

Complete waste of money.
Slow and laggy.
Does not do half of what is advertised.
Screen is not as crisp as it's competitors.
Kogan customer service when U need help feels automated and useless. Fustrating the situation even more.
Sound was good though.
Not easy to set up or use.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Tonkagerl

Worst piece of technology I’ve ever bought

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Jamie Wells

Jamie WellsNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Amazing

Cant live with out it very clean pic end sound is awesome end love the size of it end easy to find what u want to watch il tell everyone to get one, nice to watch moving on end remote it good to easy to work out love it

Date PurchasedJan 2007

Zak

ZakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Led for bedroom.

I am a new international student and recently move to here in Melbourne and so couldn't afford expensive brands. I select Kogan brand after two of online research from YouTube and forums. They provide high resolution in cheap and there are a lot of connectivity options available for it. It is good for a bedroom.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

JSTUSARD

JSTUSARDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its not playing Browser & Youtube App

I hardly used my Kogan bought in 2016.
As i tried to use it today and found that its very lagy while nevigation through the options. I tried to upgrade the firmware as per the intructions provided @ https://www.kogan.com/au/help/kaled423dsmtzb-tv-firmware-upgrade/
But no luck as TV is detecting the USB as the start. But when look for the same USB after it reboots i can see the USB contents absolutely fine even treid to updgrade via Settings option. Really not work spending $$ as this was my first Kogan product and also last.
Pls stay away thats all i can recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Hi,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience, we are sorry to see that you are having issues with the firmware installation instructions.
For technical assistance, please contact our Help Desk here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Biggest piece of rubbish I’ve ever bought.

For a smart tv this one is pretty dumb! Could not access internet and watch a movie without it crashing. After 2 1/2 years the whole tv has stopped working. Email instructions from Kogan on how to fix it very difficult to follow if you aren’t a computer expert. Don’t buy a Kogan tv. You’ll be sorry.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Hi Lyone,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience, we are sorry that your TV experienced issues and stopped working.
Please respond to our Private Message with the requested details and we will be happy to look into this further for you.