4.2

80% · 41 · 20%
Brand Manager for Lancome? Claim your listing.

Mish
MishSydney, NSW3 posts

Krissy
KrissyMelbourne9 posts

My Favourite Scent

I always get compliments when wearing this fragrance. It is warm, and sweet, and feminine, and is the kind of perfume that you can still smell on your skin at the end of the day (so a little goes a long way!) I have just purchased my 3rd bottle- it is my favourite.

VanillaQu
VanillaQuSydney18 posts

Another sweet one

Purchased this thinking it'll smell similar to Pure Poison (as stated online) but it's just too sweet just as Alien absolue mugler & Juicy couture, reminds me of Disney. Another online fragrance with some misleading description, with statements like: light, elegant, musky & etc -- 'Sweet' is the key word here- way too sweet like a candy shop. No kidding. And it's not the light sort of sweetness: it is very sweet. I have no doubt of its authenticity (purchased from myer) so if you're not into sweet candy fragrances or accidentally just purchased a few already (like me) avoid this one. But to be fair it is lighter than mugler but I prefer Poeme and Poison over this anyday.

Vanilla sugar
Vanilla sugar

Too perfect

The most beautiful fragrance. I feel empowered when wearing this fragrance. So many people comment makes me feel feminine. Long wearing. It's the fragrance that dreams are made off. Elegant

Sandra Chivhinge
Sandra ChivhingeBeira3 posts

Absolutely Perfect

An absolutely gorgeous, elegant and long lasting fragrance. I have been wearing this perfume for a year now and it just gives me the life is beautiful vibe all the time.