7Launch & Retrieve Boat Latch

100% · 140%

Nik Demetro
Nik DemetroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Quality & Customer Service

Just wanted to say what great quality the Boat latch product is. I purchased the aluminium kit for my boat. I also needed to ask a couple of questions before installing. My email was replied to promptly with all the information I needed. Show details
craig stubbs
craig stubbsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick to install and simple to use

Launching the boat and bringing the boat back in (retrieving) is so much simpler than it was without the L & R.
I installed the complete unit onto my Stesco boat and trailer within 30 minutes. Show details
Ian F.
Ian F.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to take my boat out on my own

Installed on my Edencraft 6.0 Offshore. My best feature for taking my boat out on my own when my wife can't come out with me. Was using the string pull brand before this one which was caused nothing but issues. Called and spoke with Billy at L & R who was a great help and guided me through installing the boat latch. The L & R is much more user friendly and more forgiving than the other brands.
Peter H.
Peter H.

Great product and service

Fantastic add on for my boat. Had it for 5 months now and has never let me down. Makes taking the boat out a breeze.
Fishing-Boy-From-NZ
Fishing-Boy-From-NZFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

5 stars - professional customer service

Needed help setting up the L&R boat latch on my haines hunter 760. They were more than happy to help when i called them and were able to give me instructions to install it on my own. Show details ·  1
David Perry
David PerrySouthern and Hills, SA

Best money spent on my Northbank

Best money I’ve spent on my 750 Hard Top Northbank. Show reply
Tony Morello
Tony MorelloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dream product for solo boating

This launch and retrieve product allows me to load and unload my boat at the ramp quickly and without any hassles. I have bad shoulders and can't use a winch anymore so this lets me still use my boat without any help from others. Show reply
2 TAUPES
2 TAUPES

markwatt19833
markwatt19833Eyre Peninsula, SA2 posts

Brilliant product!

Brilliant product and top quality. It makes retrieving my boat on my own so much easier.
Have an 1850 Stabicraft and have had the boat latch for 3 years now without any issue. Show details ·  1
allan w
allan wSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Always install on all my boats

This is the 3rd boat i've had an L & R boat latch installed on. Taking the boat out for the day is so easy. Just drive off / drive on Show details ·  1
Toyota659
Toyota659Southwest, VIC14 posts

A Great Investment

I installed this gear on my fibre glass boat 2019. Best investment on my boat. Save time and effort in launching and retrieving from the water. So much easier going solo and for older people. Show details ·  1
Richard S
Richard SWestern Australia2 posts

Using boat much more now, great piece of kit!

Bought one of these kits for my Northbank 650HT, makes taking the boat out on my own with the kids much easier. I am probably using the boat 3 times as often as i was before installing it. Makes the quick trip so much less of a hassle. Show details ·  1
Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top product

Makes taking out my boat a much easier task especially when it’s a busy ramp.
Definitely a must have for any trailer boat.
Tim Davis
Tim DavisEyre Peninsula, SA2 posts

The best feature on my boat

Love this product and was easy to install on my Easytow trailer.
Have used other types but this is the easiest to use and it is fully automatic without the need for pull cords.