Le Creuset Zen Kettle

Le Creuset Zen Kettle

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Stovetop Kettles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Le Creuset? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    yawoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks beautiful, works perfectly

We have just bought one of these in Marseille Blue. The shape and colour is fantastic. The kettle is beautifully finished, holds 1.5 litres and the whistle has a quality sound (we've tried a few kettles now and most have whistles that can't handle the pressure once the kettle boils and sound "breathless"). The only thing is that the shape of the kettle is such that you can't fill it very far up (there is a maximum line) or it spits as it boils. It is meant to hold only 1.5 litres so you just have to be careful not to overfill it.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    yawood

I forgot to mention in the original review that we are using it on an induction cooktop so it will work on any type of cooktop. Also it is nearly two years old now and it still looks brand new.

John Daly
    John Dalyasked

Are Creuset stovetop kettles quiet.
    Which model is the quoetest

yawood

It just makes a boiling water sound until the whistle goes, which is fairly loud. I don't know what you mean by "which model", I only have the Le Creuset Zen.

Robyn0337asked

I'd like to know if the handle gets hot & if the water burns you whilst pouring?

yawood

No the handle never gets hot and I've never had a problem of the water burning me. It's a great kettle. I use it multiple times each day (we like teapot tea) and it is still as good as the day we bought it (quite a few years now). We use it on an induction cooktop.

Robyn0337

Thanks very much for your prompt answer yawood - I meant to ask "does the steam burn you whilst pouring" not the water. I look forward to making my purchase shortly. Cheers,

CategoryStovetop Kettles