Lencrow Materials Handling

Lencrow Materials Handling

Michelle Rigby

Michelle RigbyAuburn

Excellent Customer Service

Being the first time I have had to book in for a forklift service in my working career I found that the customer service staff were very helpful. Talking with Kim she assisted with updating our business details and clearly explained all the options available.

This was service was back up with an email containing direct telephone numbers to the staff member I was dealing with to provide an efficient service. The staff member Kim that I was dealing with was very efficient and able to obtain information at her end in relation to prior conversations and make all transitions run smoothly.

Thanks for the great customer service

Great hassle free service with no strings attached!!

As a business owner of importing various types of goods from China and other countries it is very important for us have our warehouse stocked. We have 3 containers coming in on Friday afternoon around 4pm, in mid March 2015 when suddenly both our forklifts had a break down.

We immediately Googled forklift hire and contact Lencrow Forklifts to get a rental forklift in an emergency. Their response was swift and were very professional in assessing the situation and find the right forklift to do the job. We ended up getting a EP electric forklift within couple of hours and were able to empty out containers on time.

Very happy with overall service and rates.