94% · 161 · 6%

Tony Waters
Tony Waters

Excellent customer service

I didn’t realise that I had to enter the discount code to get a further discount for Black Friday. When I emailed that immediately refunded the difference no questions asked, even though they didn’t have to. Outstanding ✅
Anthony W.
Anthony W.

Fantastic customer service

Ordered a high end flashlight but didn’t enter the discount code for Black Friday. Told Liteshop about this after I paid and they honoured it even though they didn’t need to. They refunded the difference no questions asked. Outstanding service! ✅✅
Lemon
Lemon8 posts

danielson
danielsonNorth-East, TAS21 posts

Top of the Class !

With quite a few Thrunites purchased from they guys the service has always been perfect including fast deliveries. Look no further for a retailer that always meets the highest of expectations.
David F
David F

Exceeded expectations

Service was excellent, product arrived without even so much as a scratch or dent on the box. Provided an excellent discount and even included a bonus gift. Highly recommend this establishment.
Ludo
LudoPerth, WA3 posts

Very impressed by the service

I was very impressed by the service, thank you. I'll definitely do business again with lightshop.com.au in the future.
Customer service is fantastic, fast and clear answers. Great range of products too.
G.Reeve
G.ReeveMurray Region, NSW3 posts

Great products and outstanding customer service

Promptly dealt with order and dispatched.
Huge range of products to suit all needs, my head torch is just right for working in those dark corners.
Bright beams on the torches
We will buy again
** Recommended supplier **
Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Great range, good descriptions, super fast service

I have bought several nice torches from these folks. I love perusing their range on the website which has excellent, accurate, detailed information.
Each time I have purchased the confirmation email, shipment tracking information and notifications has been spot-on. And they ship very promptly.
I have been very pleased with the products, too, so far - not a problem with any of them, to date.
Exactly the experience you want to have.
aeroden
aerodenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Great service!

Had two orders with them so far.

One of the lights had a problem - the replacement unit was shipped the same day with express post and pre-paid return satchel. What else can you ask for?

Also they are always quick to answer my pre-sale enquiries - usually the same day of on the next business hours if I message at night.

Yes, for some units prices are higher when compared to overseas ordering, but the shipping is quick and the service/warranty is top notch, so it's nice to have a choice.

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW2 posts

Easy to Deal With, Good Prices

I'm very happy with my purchase, the charger I bought is genuine, works perfectly and was reasonably priced.

They even threw in a free mini torch with my order - a nice touch.

John A.
John A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glen
Glen

Excellent company to deal with

I bought a Nitecore NU10 off of liteshop.com.au, they gave me what I wanted, fast delivery, great prices, very good to deal with, will use again. I highly reccomend them.

Tile
TileCentral West133 posts

Barry H
Barry HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

cjhfield
cjhfieldAU2 posts

Stunning service

I have placed 2 orders with this company and delivery of both was lightning fast. When I needed a spare part that I was not expecting to be available Adam sourced it for me very quickly. They are very responsive to email and carry a great range of specialist products. They are one of the best companies I have every dealt with. Online retailing as it should be. The Fenix BC30 light is an excellent light for Audax overnight rides. It is a great solution for long distance events if not using a dynamo hub.