Logitech Precision Gamepad

Logitech Precision Gamepad

drifand

drifandWA, 6112

OK

This controller is pretty basic with a similiar design of the PS2 controller. The controller could be purchased from EB Games or some computer shops in your area. It is relatively cheap under $25.00 if not cheaper, I got mine for $19.00.
What I like about the controller is that it has all the basic buttons. However this wasnt my first Logitech controller and I felt the directional pad is not as precise in movement control. Playing games like King of Fighters or Street Fighter just felt that sometimes I could not make certain moves properly. Overall is ok but not great. It is lasting though so I give 3 stars for this.
Relatively cheap, good for emulation games
not as precise in directional pad.

Antoco

AntocoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

OK

If you need a controller which is simple and easy to use this is it. It can't suffice for every game but for racing games though it does prove to make itself very useful.
A very basic controller which is cheap and easy to install and use.
Not enough buttons on the controller to to set different controls for games.

In an aesthetic sense, I like the way it looks. Blue is my favorite colour, and I'm glad that Logitech decided to have this colour as a deviation from those broing black or dirty white controls. I'm also glad that I didn't have a hard time using this with my Mac, nomore softwares to install whatsoever. The keys are swell, they're good to touch, not annoying. Best of all, the price is a steal at under 10 bucks!
6 programmable buttons. 8-way D-pad. Plug and play USB interface