Logitech Z130 Computer Speakers

Logitech Z130 Computer Speakers

great little speakers

I was looking for cheap computer speakers I bought these at dick smith and paid $22( on line price) although i just went in to the local store and picked them up. At that price I was not expecting too much. These little speakers are fantastic. Easy to connect and at my volume level (just me in the computer room) the sound simply Surprised and amazed me. They don't take up much desk space and look great. I would recommend these little speakers to anyone.

Fair performance, slightly overpriced

Cost $33 at Officeworks Ringwood. I think this it a tad overpriced because the performance is not great. The sound is nice & really clear up to a certain volume, but if you like to play your songs loudly these speakers can't cope.

Also bass performance is not good & there is no knob to adjust the treble or bass.

There are no bargains with speakers, you get what you pay for. Anything under $50 is never going to be much good.

Value For Money

I rate them as "Good" based on the factors of size and expense. Value for money is the best way to describe this system. They deliver a comfortable, single room filling sound. I didn't expect much from these speakers, yet i received more than my initial expectation. Cute, compact, easy to set up, easy to use and overall a good little investment. No, you're not going to get a party going with this set of speakers, but you will be treated to a clean sound with a fair volume limit. Worth every cent. Perfect for your room or computer.
Compact, Value for money, Easy to operate, Good sound for size