Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 Computer Speakers

3.8

Vannoath

VannoathNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Not Perfect but Amazing for Price

Not perfect but are absolutely amazing for the price. Bass can get distorted at high volumes but the sound quality is still surprisingly good. Last a really long time as well. I've had them for over a year and I haven't had any problems.

Kamel

KamelSydney, NSW

Ok speakers

Budget speakers good base can't handle max volume they sound distorted U can't hang them anywhere which is annoying don't have digital spidf output well priced good overall for the price.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best system for surround sound

I bought myself one and the sound sounds fantastic when I watch an episode of Home and Away because it is like you are at the movies because it is in true 5.1 surround sound and I am extremely happy with them.

aussie

aussiesydney

Twice lemon

I bought the first piece a week back. Stopped working in few days. It just turned off. I took it back to the seller and exchanged it. The new one also got busted in 10 mins. Very frustrated with this product. Logitech was supposed to be [censored word removed] reliable. Am planning to return this and get the refund.

Logitech A.Logitech

That is really odd aussie as the Z506 is one of our top selling models. If you have any further issues please call our Support Team on 1800 025 544 to log a case so we can track the progress.

trompinatorVictoria, 3066

Excellent speaker system

I bought myself one and the sound sounds fantastic when I watch an episode of Home and Away like you are at the movies because it is in true 5.1 surround sound.
The Speakers are very loud and clear and has good bass also it makes the floor shake and the windows rattle.
You can't use these in your laptop so you have to get a Creative USB 2.0 Sound Blaster X-FI Surround.

Logitech A.Logitech

Hi, you can use the Z506 speakers in your laptop, you plug them in using the green connector.

trompinator

To use these speakers with your laptop you will need to buy a Creative USB 2.0 Sound Blaster X-FI Surround and plug the cable into there and into the back of the sub-woofer because that is how I got them working with my laptop.

Logitech A.Logitech

Call our Support Team on 1800 025 544 to help you set them up as you shouldn't need to do that if your laptop has a 3.5mm line in port.