Jacque

Jacque Sydney, NSW

This is perfect!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I first purchased the Lumae Microdermabrasion that is amazing on my first try. It helps on removing oils and keeps my skin softer and clean. Then they launch their Halo Nano - Ionic Facial Steamer. It was awesome. Halo Nano -Ionic Steamer makes it more easier in removing dead skins and oils in my face. It brings more glow and makes my skin softer and healthier than before. My new beauty buddies. Thank you Lumae.

Purchased in March 2021.

Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy

I brought this product and used it twice and now have welts/ red marks on my face after the second use. I'm extremely upset as I had really clear skin and feel I have now ruined it. Don't use this harsh product on your face

Leonie M.

Leonie M.

Love it!!

I love my Lumae microdermabrasion device. I am very particular with my skin and have regular treatments with my beauty therapist who I will continue to go to. However I feel I can now do my own dermabrasion at home and get the same good result. I start with 10 minutes of steaming, followed by using the dermabrasion device (I use the second setting), wash with cold water and apply a good quality moisturiser. I was amazed at how those annoying blackheads that accumulate around the nose/cheek area were totally removed. I loved the reduction in my pores around the cheek area and my skin felt so soft and smooth. I no longer need to buy exfoliating creams so I’m saving money there. I highly recommend the microdermabrasion product.

Purchased in February 2021.

GEE

GEE

No good!

It didn't work for me , i have used it 3 times so far and my skin still look and feel the same ,really disappointed. I do not recommend it this product .

Amazing Product

I got this for Christmas after doing some research online. I am now four treatments in and loving the results. My skin feels super clean and soft after use. I also noticed that I have less black heads particularly in the T zone and oily areas.

Purchased in December 2020.

Anne

AnneCentral West, NSW

Fabulous results

I've used the Lumae product for the past 4 weeks and have seen my skin clear up my pores have closed and moisturiser absorbs far better. I have noticed a visible reduction of wrinkles on my chest as well.

Ive also used it on my husband and his pores are looking far better as well. His skin feels much softer.

Purchased in October 2020 at Lumae Aust online for $130.00.

VOIDED

VOIDEDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

happy but needs more improvement

-i can see some results after use
-suction is not as powerful as i expected
-price is reasonable
-power life is good
-easy to hold during
-some scars seems to improve
-i can feel that my skin looks lighter after use

Purchased in August 2020 for $128.00.

Joanne

JoanneSydney, NSW

My favourite tool to use!

My favourite tool I have been using it for 3 weeks and my goodness, the results are great.

After including it in my skin care regime its improved my skin texture, fine lines and even complexion. My work colleges tell me I am glowing and I feel so much more confident in my skin.

Customer service is even better! 100% would recommend, even my Husband enjoys the kit.

Purchased in September 2020 for $138.00.

Not Happy

For anyone in canada ordering please make sure its what you want and if its not it will cost you alot to send back . This product was not for me just wasting money .I will actually try to sell on my own would i tell everyone everytime Lumae is advertising on FB you bet ya

Purchased in October 2020 for $130.00.

Candy

Candy

Not happy. Didn’t work for me!

I have used a lot of beauty gadgets like clarison, panasonic facial steamer and refa etc All of them are working and top of quality. As compared with this lumae product, lumae is just like a toy! No blackhead or dead skin would get suck out during my first treatment (set on pressure 3). I would like full refund. How can i do that?

Purchased in September 2020 at Lumae.

Lumae SkinLumae Skin

Caused breakouts, okay customer service, failed refund.

Ttan
Ttan

Hi Steph,

After I emailed again, I received a reply saying someone failed to put the refund request in. I’ve since received my refund from Lumae.

So far is good

I just got my Lumae yesterday I hope I'm using it correct. I only saw a little bit of residual when I used it around my nose. I'm not sure is I'm supposed to see more than that, by looking at some of the pictures other customers posted I had nothing. I have sensitive skin and had nor problems after my first treatment my skin is fine no spots or rashes so I'm happy about that. I guess is too early for me to add more I will revisit in a few weeks. So fa is good!!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $66.00.

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

This machine is amazing, I've used it for three weeks and I have barely have any breakouts anymore. My machine broke and within 12 hours, the team had sent out a NEW one express shipping. They are lovely!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Lumae skin.

Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your money

I don't have sensitive skin. I followed the instructions very carefully, it didn't suction anything but left me, what looks like hickie marks on my face!! Not sure how long these marks will fade but after 48 hours it's still there! Now that i look back on the videos they posted on their social media, it's impossible those girls were never left with any redness marks while using it?

Purchased in August 2020.

tattie11

tattie11Perth

I cant explain how excited I was to try this!

I watched every YouTube review, did heaps of research before buying since seeing ads for this product on my snap chat non stop. I was convinced it was going to be the greatest thing for my skin but I am not really a fan. It feels like I'm wasting my time using it. The suction strength is definitely not as good as I imagined for example, this product would never ever have the power to actually unclog a pore or pimple. I wouldn't recommend based on my experience and I know there is a money back guarantee but I missed the chance to return it otherwise I would have.

Purchased in June 2020 for $150.00.

Carlee

Carlee

It ruined my skin!

Purchased in May 2020 at Lumae online for $139.00.

Lumae SkinLumae Skin

my pores couldn't thank me enough!

This is a treasure! I'm so glad I found it. let me tell you, I was so hesitant to buy because I just didn't know if it would work the way some were saying! but I went ahead and dived into purchasing it and OMG does this beauty work!!! please check out my pics.

Purchased in May 2020 for $100.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Very happy, couldn’t go back to life without it!

My skin is brighter, tighter and smoother!
A friend had bought one, I asked her about results- then I bought one the same day!
I am so happy!!
No skin irritations, only minor redness after a treatment which is assumed due to the nature of the suction.
I’ve used face masques in conjunction with the Lumae Skin Kit and have noticed the clearing of blackheads, as well as the overall tone of my skin has improved drastically.
Weekly use has also helped to begin clearing the scarring on my chin from picking odd pimples!

Happy customer right here!!

Purchased in April 2020.

This is Incredible!!!

Love It!saw results after the first time I used it, my skin felt so clean and smooth! This picture I used it to my nose. I’ll keep give another review after a month.

Purchased in May 2020 for $128.00.

this is brilliant

I feel like my skin has become much cleaner and smoother I would definitely recommend I lumae skin,i have used it twice so far and iv noticed a major difference in my skin.

Purchased in March 2020.