4.4

Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your money

I don't have sensitive skin. I followed the instructions very carefully, it didn't suction anything but left me, what looks like hickie marks on my face!! Not sure how long these marks will fade but after 48 hours it's still there! Now that i look back on the videos they posted on their social media, it's impossible those girls were never left with any redness marks while using it?

Purchased in August 2020.

tattie11

tattie11Perth

I cant explain how excited I was to try this!

I watched every YouTube review, did heaps of research before buying since seeing ads for this product on my snap chat non stop. I was convinced it was going to be the greatest thing for my skin but I am not really a fan. It feels like I'm wasting my time using it. The suction strength is definitely not as good as I imagined for example, this product would never ever have the power to actually unclog a pore or pimple. I wouldn't recommend based on my experience and I know there is a money back guarantee but I missed the chance to return it otherwise I would have.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$150.00.

Carlee

Carlee

It ruined my skin!

Purchased in May 2020 at Lumae online for A$139.00.

Find out how Lumae Skin compares to other Skincare

my pores couldn't thank me enough!

This is a treasure! I'm so glad I found it. let me tell you, I was so hesitant to buy because I just didn't know if it would work the way some were saying! but I went ahead and dived into purchasing it and OMG does this beauty work!!! please check out my pics.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$100.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Very happy, couldn’t go back to life without it!

My skin is brighter, tighter and smoother!
A friend had bought one, I asked her about results- then I bought one the same day!
I am so happy!!
No skin irritations, only minor redness after a treatment which is assumed due to the nature of the suction.
I’ve used face masques in conjunction with the Lumae Skin Kit and have noticed the clearing of blackheads, as well as the overall tone of my skin has improved drastically.
Weekly use has also helped to begin clearing the scarring on my chin from picking odd pimples!

Happy customer right here!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

This is Incredible!!!

Love It!saw results after the first time I used it, my skin felt so clean and smooth! This picture I used it to my nose. I’ll keep give another review after a month.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$128.00.

this is brilliant

I feel like my skin has become much cleaner and smoother I would definitely recommend I lumae skin,i have used it twice so far and iv noticed a major difference in my skin.

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Worth the money!

I bought this specifically for blackheads. I've used it about 4 times since I've recieved it. I am amazed at how well this tool works. My routine consists of taking a shower, then steaming my face for about 7-8 minutes before I use the microdermabrasion kit. I love the small head that has the most suction for my nose because I can visibly see all the gunk that comes out. Gross, yet satisfying! My blackheads are not as noticeable and the rest of my face is silky smooth. Thanks Lumae for this amazing product.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$138.00.

In-love!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Amazing!

Love mine! Wasnt expecting it til end of May but actually came within 2days (live in NZ). Ive been having microdermabrasions monthly since 2016 and the difference its made to my skin is amazing so was looking for something to use at home. I was a bit iffy on the grittyness of the dermabrasion heads as they didnt feel like they would do anything for my skin but once i turned the speed up it really went to work! Feels like a salon microdermabrasion machine. The head and filter were disgusting afterwards, which is a good thing cos it showed how much dead skin and crap came off my face (wish i could upload the video in the comments) And my partner could see a major difference after my first use. Have also recommended it to alot of people

Purchased in April 2020 for A$150.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin

Not everything everyone is ranting about. I was left with a scarred face. But it worked on husband so it got sent back

The bad thing about send this thing back is that I’m livid!!!!! $108. They send it from Georgia!! in the US. But the return address they want you to send it back to is a PO Box in Australia. So you had to send it through customs!!!!! $30 for shipping from your own pocket! you lose $$$$$$$ ridiculous. You lose 1/4 of your money. Think hard before buying this. If you have sensitive skin it’s not for you

Purchased in March 2020 at Lumaeskin.com.

This product is AMAZING!

I saw results after the first time I used it, my skin felt so clean and smooth. When I put my make up on it looked great! This was from my partners nose on his first treatment. So easy to use in the comfort of your home. I have recommended it to friends who have ordered and cant wait to use.

Purchased in March 2020 at Lumae for A$150.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Feels cheap and lost suction

So I bought this after seeing so many people posting amazing reviews about it but was honestly pretty disappointed when I got the product. It feels really cheap and similar to $20 blackhead removers on amazon rather than real microdermabrasion. I persisted to use it as I hate to make judgement without actually trying it because you never know! But I must say I am not impressed the "crystal tip" isnt close to a real diamond tip used at my local skin care clinic and the suction has reduced a lot in the last 2 weeks.

I am not being paid or sent a free product so just wanted to give me honest 2 cents as its hard to know with all these "genuine" raving reviews.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$138.00.

Lumae SkinLumae Skin

Every woman in her 30's needs this!

I am 34 and have suffered dark spots since having my son. I have tried serums and peels with very little results. With Lumae I noticed results immediately: brighter skin, smaller pores and reduction in dark spots within 3 sessions. Next to peels, it is painless, your skin feels soft and skin products sink in. I use this in conjunction with a Vit C serum which is about $15 from the supermarket. I see a younger me in the mirror and have thrown out my heavy foundation in place of concealor in places...and that's it! Please give this a go!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$154.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

This didn’t do anything for my skin... after reading such incredible reviews I had high hopes for this product

It didn’t help with any scarring and I didn’t notice any changes either.. quite disappointing, lucky to those that actually see the effects of this product but that isn’t me!

Purchased for A$168.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Anna Kay
Anna Kay

Thanks Sandra, but I had been using the product over the 12 treatment mark with no improvements

Love it!!!

After just using this a couple times, I noticed my skin immediately became softer, glowing, plump, and also allowed my skin care products to absorb better giving my skin more hydration! It takes a little practice to get the hang of it, if your not careful you can get suction marks (but they go away the next day or two), but it doesnt take long to get use to it! It really helps get all the nasty gunk out of your pores, I've also noticed the size of my pores have decreased! Even my husband is impressed with it! Definitely recommend, it will up your skin care to the next level!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Best investment I have ever made for my skin.

Omg I'm 49 years old in July and this product is the best investment in my facial skin I have ever made !!!! I LOVE IT. My skin was glowing after first use and my co-workers were complimenting me for days after. It feels so good and gives me MUCH NEEDED Me Time. Thank u for putting this on the market... XO

Purchased in February 2020 for A$168.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin

It literally sucked my pores clean

Unbelievable. I can’t believe everything it took out!!! I haven’t tried the other heads yet for dermabrasion but the suction worked really well. I will recommend to everyone!!! It’s amazing.

Purchased in March 2020.

Skin TypeOily Skin

Best thing I’ve ever bought, even my boyfriend loves it!!!

I can’t get enough of this little tool. Bought it as a treat for myself and my partner loves it just as much as I do! Our skin is so soft, so much clearer and just glowing. I’ve used endless amounts of high end products, collagen powders etc but nothing compares to this. I have pretty sensitive skin, but had no reaction/ harsh redness after using. Would 100% recommend. Everyone needs one of these! Thank you so much Lumae for this little beauty xo

Purchased in March 2020 for A$154.00.

Renee R.

Renee R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great tool

This is such a great skincare tool to have! My skin feels absolutely amazing after every use and it noticeably clearer when using regularly. Iv’e tried many things to get rid of blackheads and this is the only thing that’s worked!

Purchased in January 2020.