Lumae Skin

See the Best Skincare in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Klaudia

KlaudiaSydney, NSW

Amazing product!

Amazing product, used it for the first time yesterday and couldnt believe the dirt it picked up off my face. Definitely recommend it for everyone! And worth the money as well

Purchased in November 2019 for $164.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Great Product and Amazing Service!

Heard of product from Facebook. Reached out to Company and asked many questions. I made the purchase using payments and couldn't be happier. Sandra was great along the whole way.

Purchased in September 2019.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

This kit worked a bloody treat on my skin! I'm 100% happy with my results! This really works as advertised!

My skin is silky smooth, glowing, no blackheads in site and I feel fabulous. Every lady needs to have one of these in their bathroom. Thank you Lumae #amazing #beautifulskincare

Purchased in September 2019 for $160.00.

Cat D.

Cat D.South East Queensland, QLD

LOVE IT! MUST HAVE!

Absolutely love this product! I suffer from very oily skin and large pores around my T section! This product has helped and improved my skin so much! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Purchased at Lumae-Skin for $99.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin

Kassy

KassyCentral, SA

Absolutely loved it!!

My skin felt amazing after using this for the first time. Love it!! I didn’t have much redness and the small amount I did have went away quickly. I do still have some deep black heads but it’s definitely a good start and already made an improvement.

Purchased in September 2019 for $118.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

The best of the best!!!

After reading all the positive reviews on this product I just had to try it -- and glad I did! My skin is glowing after just a couple of use! I couldn't believe the gunk that came out of my face! My skin feels so soft, smooth and very polished! I love, love, LOVE IT! And customer service is AMAZING! What a bonus!

Purchased in August 2019.

Skin TypeOily Skin

AMAZING

My skin felt immediately smooth and refreshing. My skin feels amazing. I strongly recommend lumae and guarantee you will see the results. It is very affordable for the normal person wage.

Purchased in September 2019.

turkalian75

turkalian75Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product. Its the best

Just amazing my skin has never felt better. Best decision I have ever made. I strongly recommend it to everyone. Unclogs all the pores and blackheads Makes skin so smooth just after first attempt.

Purchased in August 2019 for $138.00.

Lumae

Best product I have ever used! As a man who struggles with acne it is hard to find a product that actually works. Been using this product for only two weeks and already seeing better results in my skin. Packaging is very well presented shipping was nice and fast over all so happy with this! Thanks lumae!!

Love this

This is a great product! I was spending $100 per session getting professional microdermabrasion but I wanted to save some money so decided to buy one from Lumae and it feels very similar to the professional one! Of course there are small differences but this works amazing and gives me the results I want and I get to choose the strength! I would ensure anyone that buys this to make sure you have a good toner, serum and moisturiser for aftercare to make sure you get the best results

AMAZED!

I doubted it but still wanted to try it out for myself. Let me just say I am amazed! Unbelievable!!! It works wonders and it’s a must. It does the job. Definitely exceeded my expectation.

Kellie Russell

Kellie Russell

Fabulous

I love my Lumae, I knew my skin was not the best but since using my Lumae my skin feels amazing and I have less skin irritation. I highly recommend this product.

Gracey

GraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

I was secpitacl at first but I'm in love!

I absolutely love my jet black Lumae device. I was a little secpitacl at first but I'm in love with it. I've only used it once and my skin already feels so amazing I can't wait to see what my skin will be like after a few treatments. The device it's self is so simple to use yet so rewarding seeing the results first hand. Not only is it sleek, quiet but postage is super fast.
I will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family.. my partner has already tried it and wants me to do his face, so yes males can use it too!

ShontelleMaree

ShontelleMareeHobart, TAS

Best purchase I have made !!

WOW !!
Is the only word I have for this wonderful creation !!
I have always had bad acne and blackheads and never been confident in my own skin until now .
I have tried pretty much EVERYTHING to try and clear my skin & the LUMAE is the only thing that WORKS!
I am confident enough not to wear make up in public thanks to the Lumae !
Noticed a massive difference in the first couple of uses and my skin feels so smooth and clean .

Thank you LUMAE SKIN !!

Annemarie T.

Annemarie T.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing

This is amazing, love how good my skin is after using this feels soft and fresh, would definitely recommend this, its magic super easy to use super easy to clean

!!!Smooth skin!!!

When I purchased lumae skin it arrived within 2 days!! I like to double cleanse my face and also steam it to open up all my pores as this device is perfect for getting most blackheads and all that yucky stuff. My face was left feeling smooth STRAIGHT away and has also helped with next to nothing breakouts. I’m not sure why beauty salons don’t have this device because in all honestly this is the whole package! Love it & highly recommend‼️

For the whole family!

I have used Lumae on my 61 year old mum who looks really good for her age and has always looked after her skin, however her skin came up amazing and you could see a vast improvement the next day and she said it felt so clean and soft. My husband has also lined up for a treatment too and loved it, great home device and is saving me money on my monthly treatment.

Kailee

KaileeHunter Region, NSW

Magnificent customer service and Perfect handset :)

First I'd like to say that their customer service is amazing, I spoke to Sarah on chat and she took her time to answer all my questions and even provided me with a coupon code at check out. The handset its self does wonders, I have used it for the last four weeks and my skin feels super smooth and my makeup comes on nicely. I have recommended this to my friends and family not only because of the awesome handset but because of the magnificent customer service! What a wonderful experience

AMAZING

Absolutely loving my new microdermabrasion hand device. Ive saved so much money not going to the beauty salon. It came so quickly. Everyone needs one! Works so well! thanks Lumae Skin (: