Luvele Vacuum Bag Roll

Luvele Vacuum Bag Roll

trying2help

trying2help

Great customer service - amazing Luvele Deluxe Pro Vacuum Sealer

I wish all companies were as nice and helpful as Luvele. The Luvele Deluxe PRO Vacuum Sealer arrived 2 days after ordering. So easy to use and the food looks so nice in the freezer. Also the vacuum seal rolls are great quality.

BeestyHobart, TAS

GREAT QUALITY

Need to vac seal a small item, no probs, need to seal something bigger again not a problem, The Luvelle bags come as a roll and you determine the size. I usually vac seal the bottom twice just because it is so simple and easy and do likewise at the top. These bag rolls are of a commercial quality but at a household price, true Luvelle quality.

Luv this!!!!

The Millers

The Millers

Fantastic Product by Far

Joe D.Luvele

Solid product review!!! Probably one of the best to date. Thank you so much for sharing your story with others, we really appreciate this.

barb

barb

Great value rolls

Purchase these rolls regularly for our Luvele vacuum sealer and always find them to be of the highest quality but at a great price compared to the other brands you can buy in store. Not to mention the quick delivery and service from Luvele! Highly recommend this company and their products.

Monika

Monika

Great Quality

Brian

BrianSwansea

Great rolls, bags of any size.

We used to shop around for different bags but after throwing out most of them (completely useless) we now only use Luvele rolls. We have been using Luvele now for some time and never had a failure. We buy our meat in bulk and vacuum seal everything. When we are travelling in our van we have our machine and bags with us, because you never know when you are going to come across a good bargain. I even seal up a couple of greased wheel bearings for the caravan just in case of an emergency. Cannot talk highly enough about these bags, super strong and tough.

Carol D

Carol DForrest Beach

Love this product and doubly love this company

I have been dealing with Luvele now for several years and just love their products both Vacuum Machine and bags. I buy both sizes and cryovac all my fresh meat, seafood, chicken, and baked goods before freezing. As we do a lot of camping and motorhome travelling this is an ideal product to ensure freshness and flat freezing for better packing. The plastic rolls are very economical and can be cut to individual sizes and portion sizes. Easy to label and very visual to spot food in freezer. The bags have a mesh like appearance on the inside so makes the extraction of air and juices and sealing a very easy process. Great customer service and very fast delivery is always the norm!

Luvele Vacuum Bag Rolls

These bags are of excellent quality! The big difference with these bags is that they have the cross hatch ribbing pattern on the inner sides of the rolls i.e. the entire inside of the roll. This makes all the difference when vacuum sealing and completely prevents air from leaking in. I have tried many other brands and have never been completely happy with the finished results. Luvele Vacuum Bags are definitely the best and definitely worth paying a few extra dollars to get perfect results everytime.

Great product

We used the Luvele bags and machine to seal 3 butchered lambs in 1 day . . Didn't skip a beat! Quick and easy to use for small hobby farm jobs.

Casualcoly

CasualcolyWollongong

Smoking salmon

These are great for our hot smoked salmon, also we cure and smoke bacon so we use alot of vacuum bags.
Also great for sous vide.
And very cost effective.
Thanks so much, you will hear from us when we get low again .

Joe D.Luvele

Great bags at a great price.

We use the bags for everything from food storage to fishing bait to keeping spare parts for our boat dry. We have tried other bags but not any more, we will only buy Luvelle Vacuun Bag Rolls.

Ky p

Ky pErowal Bay

Great quality bags.

These bags a quiet durable and easy to seal, they come in 22cm and 28cm widths so are quiet versatile in there use. Good value for money and quality product.

One tough bag

After using many brands over the years we have no end of praise for the Luvele brand of bags. They are tough, much thicker than many of the cheaper alternitives as well as being reasonably priced. The shop always dispatches our orders promptly and so we keep coming back for more. 5 star quality and service recomendation from us.

Truthaus

TruthausSydney

Top product great price

I have been ordering these vacuum bags for over a year. They are strong and durable and seal easy in my machine. Shipping is always quick, and the price is fair. Great product, would recommend

This product revolutionised the way i packaged food

Fair dinkum! Couldn't have found a better method or product to freeze down my fish,
I have thawed fish out three months after packaging and it is as fresh as the day I caught it.
My meat does not suffer freezer burn, neither does my seafood. I now use Luvele sealer and their rolls in different sizes for all of my freezing requirements.
I simply cannot fault the products and I have used the system for a couple of years,
Go on buy it! it will not let you down.

Rob H

Rob HBrisbane

Quality stuff

These bag rolls are made from a reassuringly heavyweight material. We've settled on these ones for sous-vide cooking (and freezing too) because they reliably seal well in our vacuum sealer (also a Luvele). There's a 28cm wide one and also a narrower size (22cm) that we find we use more, but we keep both on hand so we can use the shortest length possible for whatever we're sealing.

They do bulk discounts on the Luvele website (where oddly the URL https://www.luvele.com/collections/vacuum-sealers/products/vacuum-bag-roll-28cm-by-12m says 12m, but it's really 4x5m rolls) which seems to be the best value going unless you can find them on special anywhere.