100% · 190%

Jon
JonSydney, NSW4 posts

Best Quality on the Market!

These bags are excellent. They cost a little more than the generic stuff, but the quality is well worth it! The bags are food safe, perfect for sous vide and freezing. They are really thick, heavy duty quality. I buy the 4 x roll packs of these, and it lasts me 12 months or more, and I vacuum seal everything I can get my hands on. Buy the genuine bags - your vacuum sealer, and your food will thank you for it! Show reply
fptr
fptrmooloolaba52 posts

really good product

i bought this unit many yaers ago and just got to use it i was surprised when customer answered my question on saturday in record time being old the newer vacuum canister wont work the model i have is turbo ive used it for many bulk buy meat but havent tried anything else when i use the bag it vacuums great provinging i dont overload it i havent quite worked out the loading yet but when i use a large bag (overkill) i get perfect results the other thing ive learnt is if using a roll cut it straight i would readily recommend this product for the home environment its not a cryovac but for the home excellent Show reply
trying2help
trying2help11 posts

Great customer service - amazing Luvele Deluxe Pro Vacuum Sealer

I wish all companies were as nice and helpful as Luvele. The Luvele Deluxe PRO Vacuum Sealer arrived 2 days after ordering. So easy to use and the food looks so nice in the freezer. Also the vacuum seal rolls are great quality.
BeestyHobart, TAS3 posts

GREAT QUALITY

Need to vac seal a small item, no probs, need to seal something bigger again not a problem, The Luvelle bags come as a roll and you determine the size. I usually vac seal the bottom twice just because it is so simple and easy and do likewise at the top. These bag rolls are of a commercial quality but at a household price, true Luvelle quality.

Show reply

The Millers
The Millers5 posts

barb
barb14 posts

Great value rolls

Purchase these rolls regularly for our Luvele vacuum sealer and always find them to be of the highest quality but at a great price compared to the other brands you can buy in store. Not to mention the quick delivery and service from Luvele! Highly recommend this company and their products.

Monika
Monika5 posts

Brian
BrianHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Great rolls, bags of any size

We used to shop around for different bags but after throwing out most of them (completely useless) we now only use Luvele rolls. We have been using Luvele now for some time and never had a failure. We buy our meat in bulk and vacuum seal everything. When we are travelling in our van we have our machine and bags with us, because you never know when you are going to come across a good bargain. I even seal up a couple of greased wheel bearings for the caravan just in case of an emergency. Cannot talk highly enough about these bags, super strong and tough.

Carol D
Carol DForrest Beach2 posts

Love this product and doubly love this company

I have been dealing with Luvele now for several years and just love their products both Vacuum Machine and bags. I buy both sizes and cryovac all my fresh meat, seafood, chicken, and baked goods before freezing. As we do a lot of camping and motorhome travelling this is an ideal product to ensure freshness and flat freezing for better packing. The plastic rolls are very economical and can be cut to individual sizes and portion sizes. Easy to label and very visual to spot food in freezer. The bags have a mesh like appearance on the inside so makes the extraction of air and juices and sealing a very easy process. Great customer service and very fast delivery is always the norm!

Anita Abrahams
Anita AbrahamsSydney

Luvele Vacuum Bag Rolls

These bags are of excellent quality! The big difference with these bags is that they have the cross hatch ribbing pattern on the inner sides of the rolls i.e. the entire inside of the roll. This makes all the difference when vacuum sealing and completely prevents air from leaking in. I have tried many other brands and have never been completely happy with the finished results. Luvele Vacuum Bags are definitely the best and definitely worth paying a few extra dollars to get perfect results everytime.

Katherine
Katherine2 posts

Great product

We used the Luvele bags and machine to seal 3 butchered lambs in 1 day . . Didn't skip a beat! Quick and easy to use for small hobby farm jobs.

Casualcoly
CasualcolyWollongong

Smoking salmon

These are great for our hot smoked salmon, also we cure and smoke bacon so we use alot of vacuum bags.

Also great for sous vide.

And very cost effective.

Thanks so much, you will hear from us when we get low again .

Josh
Josh

Keith
Keith3 posts

Great bags at a great price

We use the bags for everything from food storage to fishing bait to keeping spare parts for our boat dry. We have tried other bags but not any more, we will only buy Luvelle Vacuun Bag Rolls.

Ky p
Ky pErowal Bay6 posts

Great quality bags

These bags a quiet durable and easy to seal, they come in 22cm and 28cm widths so are quiet versatile in there use. Good value for money and quality product.