Chux Magic Eraser Hard Surface Cleaner

Chux Magic Eraser Hard Surface Cleaner

4.4

Sahrita

SahritaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

used to be good but now you are lucky if it removes anything

This stuff used to be awesome but lately it will work when you first initially wet the product but once you rinse it again its as if all the grit washes away and it is useless.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles.

Not Impressed!New South Wales

Really Impressed with the Chux Magic Eraser

I bought this Chux Magic Eraser recently & I gave it to a relative that's been trying to get stains off their toilet. To our surprise the stains on the toilet came off with ease, after months of trying every cleaning product & brush imaginable. This Chux Magic Eraser got rid of those stains. The only cons with this product is the size of the sponges in them, they could be bigger, but I'd definitely buy this again & recommend it.

Removed baked on stains off oven door!

I cleaned the oven successfully but could’nt get the last baked on stains off the glass door. I tried everything but nothing made an impression. I found these in the cupboard that my wife had got as a sample and “bingo” it removed the stains like magic. PS. Cleaning the oven would have be the worst domestic chore you could subject yourself to, horrible job.

Elmo343

Elmo343South East Queensland, QLD

White Stone Benchtops

I had a few stubborn stains on my white stone benchtops. Used metho as recommended by the supplier. Works on some but not on others. Tried other products with no success. But the stubborn marks came off really easily with a light rub of the magic eraser.

Bev DMelbourne

Marks disappear but be careful!

These magic erasers are amazing, great to remove any stubborn marks on flat surfaces. You need to be careful using them on shiny surfaces and use them very lightly as they are abrasive and will remove sheen from high gloss finishes if you rub hard or too often.

It actually works!!

Our laundry caught on fire, tried cleaning the walls and cabinet, nothing worked. No chemical could clean the soot marks off. Tried the magic eraser and by suprise it actually worked! Was such a relief that it took off all the burnt marks from the fire! Saved us so much, then buying new paint and a whole new cabinet! Thanks magic eraser!

liberty1998

liberty1998AU

BEWARE Do not use on Formica kitchen bench top

Very excited to try this product. Not so excited by the mess it left. We spilled some black grape juice (from two burst grapes) on the kitchen bench and after wiping the spill could see a stain. Firstly tried the "Eraser" just with water - didn't work. Then tried it with a tiny amount of dish washing liquid. Stain gone, counter top has lost all of it's shine in the area "cleaned" Approximately 30cm by 30cm. I have no idea how to fix this and won't be using the product again.

nico88

nico88AU

Magic indeed

My shower screen never looked cleaner - no effort and smell involved. It also works on mild mould in bath grout.
So far I tried it on stainless steel sink, fiber glass sink( although there is a warning on the package saying not to use on fiber glass spa), laminate kitchen benchtop - not a shiny one and I'm very happy with the results.
I started with 1 pack of 2 samples and ended up with a whole box.

After drawing a [censored word removed] on my colleague's desk with permanent crayon we used your product after wasabi and ajax failed to help scrub it off. This Eraser is truly MAGIC

Marian P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing sponge.

Really is like magic on all non porous surfaces. Gets rid of dirt and grime easily, brings up light switches like new! Also shines up my fridge and stove top. Same with bathroom basin and tiles. I was doubtful when I first bought one, but now love this product. Worth every cent. $6.99 at Masters for a larger one.

Marian P.

Having used it a few times now, have to say this sponge is not going to last as long as regular sponges. I have found it will wear out rather quickly and flatten right down. Sponge quite delicate really, but still ok.

Marian P.

Have seen them reduced to half price in the 'Specials Trolly".

Sam

SamAU

Works but not good for walls

I've used magic erasers to clean many marks of walls, and while it works, I usually find that it slightly changes the surface of the wall. If you look at the wall from the right angle, the places where I used the magic eraser look a bit different.

Steam

SteamAU

Absolutely wonderful

I have had a sample for sometime and when once against I put biro on my leather chair, this time in a really noticeable spot, so I used it. It worked so well I used on all the other spots. Going to buy more tomorrow cant recommend highly enough.

spannernuts

spannernutsNew England area NSW

I thought i would try it.

The gel coat on my jayco Caravan developed fine cracks .i tried turtle magic white polish and and the chux magic eraser ,worked it in small circular motions , i really have to strain my eyes to see the cracks.

Simon J.

Simon J.South East Queensland, QLD

Cleaning Caesarstone, Quantum Quartz, Silestone or any engineered Stone to remove Stains

While magic erasers are a great go to for many people to remove stains from most surfaces. BE WARNED with it's use on Stone Benchtops

Magic Erasers are made from a substance called Melamine Foam which is extremely hard and acts like an Extremely Fine Sandpaper

If you use this on a Stone Benchtop like Caesarstone or similar it will DULL THE SURFACE, leaving Patches or what we call Etching to the Surface through Mechanical means

It's like getting a piece of 1000 grit sandpaper and removing the Stain with that. something you would not do to a Stone Benchtop

JFo

JFoNSW Central Coast

One of the few products out there that actually delivers!

These little water activated sponges are DA BOMB!

I recently bought a white futon (my mistake, I know!), which was almost immediately marked by some newspaper. Nothing I tried removed the marks, so I called the store, whose employee recommended Chux Magic Erasers, saying she has yet to find a mark it can't erase.

I felt skeptical, but gave it a try, and it worked! I also used it on some marks on my walls, and had similar success.

The only downside is that the sponges can fall apart with excessive scrubbing, so be gentle.

I highly recommend this product - it's cheap, yet very effective!

Abbysmama

AbbysmamaSydney

It's a must have

If you have a toddler in your house who just loves to draw, you have to have one of these. It's so easy to use and does an amazing job. My living room walls had crayon marks that the multi purpose and sugar soaps could not remove but these erasers just did their magic so glad to have found this product.

Nissa

NissaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really works

DIL brought a huge pack of these for me from America as a gift and I was hooked! Cleans just about everything including black texta on plastic.
They then turned up, fairly pricey, at our local supermarket and now I`ve discovered them at the Reject Shop for $4 a huge block.
Strange thing is you can easily slice off the size pieces you need.

Chux Magic Eraser on walls

Hi
just wondering if anyone else is left with horrible streaky residue where you use the magic eraser? i used it on painted walls and they look even worse than when they were dirty now. any ideas?

helen

helenSydney

Clean teacups. No chemicals

Wipe any hard surface with one of these little beauties and off comes scum, texta, biro, dirt, tea stains, coffee stain, silver tarnish (I know!!) Wipe over your stainless steel sink and it will geam. You do not use it with any chemicals, so bonus.. no cost there and no chemicals either.
It works, which is always a bonus when a product makes big claim.
Once it is used it does look disgusting so I hide mine in a dish under the sink. They fall to bits, especially if used on rough texture.. but who cares. They are expensive. I was given some samples of a no branded ones and they fell apart even faster. I guess the yellow backing (or blue for the kitchjen) holds they together a bit.

Gael

Gael

Yes, It Works, Best Cleaner I've Ever Seen

My white coffee table was full of marks I couldn't shift, and I'd resigned myself to a tatty looking table. The Magic sponge erased the marks effortlessly, with no scrubbing. I have gone round the house and rejuvenated many surfaces on cupboards, walls, shelves etc. No need to repaint now. Just love it.
Fantastic cleaner