Magic Hand Car Wash

2.1

Moana

MoanaPerth, WA

Fantastic service

I went to Victoria Park Magic Handwash in Perth on a busy Saturday morning. I got more than I paid for in service to my car. The clean was thorough inside and out. I even asked for extra to be done to the headlights and that I would pay on top of already paid for. The Manager kindly did it for free. What better service can you ask for then that! Definitely recommend this place and will be back again. Top job Magic Handwash!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

David M.

David M.South East Queensland, QLD

Won’t return!

Chermside location, 5 year old car kept well decided to treat myself to extraction clean on the front seats while it gets a wash. This was the outcome. Stay away!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$84.00.

Rob

RobVictoria

Waste of money!

I purchased a Scoopon voucher for a mini detail at the Karingal site. They did a terrible job. Parts of outer panels were not even washed let alone waxed. Rims were still dirty, door jams and tops of windows dirty, windscreen not cleaned properly and they didn't even use tyre black. I will never use a magic hand again and do not recommend them to anyone!

Purchased in December 2019 at Scoopon.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible service! Wasn’t even cleaned it properly

I went to the plenty valley car wash and I got told it would take around 2 hours to get it cleaned, my kids and I went shopping to kill some time, half and hour longer then we were meant to. We came back and they only vacuumed it, and told me they hadn’t even started washing it yet, I had to wait for another hour! I am really annoyed, not good service and I don’t recommend

Purchased in May 2020 for A$40.00.

KathleenP

KathleenPPerth, WA

Huge Markup

I have been to my local Magic in North Fremantle a few times and its been fine. Until the last time a few weeks ago when instead of the usual $49 in and out clean, they wanted plus $40 because of the sand inside.
Just now I received an email offering a cheap rate. Then I read that each franchise can charge its own fees! So I did not have the clean, haven't been back and won't be.
I concede some sand was in the car and an extra fee perhaps would be reasonable but not almost DOUBLE!

Purchased in April 2020.

Anya

AnyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing clean inside and out. Done in under half an hour!

Excellent communication and a wonderful clean. Genuinely feels like magic when your car is picked up and dropped off feeling like new within half an hour. What an amazing service! I'm never cleaning my car myself again.

Purchased in April 2020 at Magic Hand Car Wash for A$59.00.

Kerrie M.

Kerrie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible job - will never go back

House keys+car compartment cover lost / money stolen,
Which was denied until they found the car compartment inside the vacuum cleaner.
All back windows uncleaned and still dirty - Streaks everywhere !!
Staff unconcerned I was unable to access my home and wouldn't acknowledge the missing money.

Purchased in March 2020 at Carindale for A$159.00.

haideeannem

haideeannemCentral Queensland, QLD

very very very poor service

• +2

Purchased in March 2020 for A$30.00.

Not happy!!

I used to get my car washed monthly until one of my shoes went missing out of the boot. The attitude of the supervisor was blase and there was no recourse. Lost my custom!

Purchased in February 2020 at Canelands central Mackay.

Robert D.

Robert D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest

I was advised one price and then charged a higher price!
I had to wait an extra hour than advised to pick up car!
Worst car wash and service ever experienced

Purchased in February 2020 for A$450.00.

Steven B.

Steven B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant

Went to the Casey central car wash and these guys did an amazing job even helping out my shopping in the boot hands down best service I’ve had and car looks magnificent

Purchased in February 2020 for A$52.00.

Anja

AnjaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car looks brand new

I drove into the Ferntree Gully carwash for a much need, impromptu clean and WOW they did a brilliant job. I had the superior wash as the inside of my car was rather dirty and now it looks brand new. I was very impressed that they were able to remove the spilled coffee stains from the center console. I couldn't have vacuumed the carpets and mats as well as they did. I will definitely go to them again.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$70.00.

Kathy

Kathy

Disappointed!

Windscreen still grotty, bugs still on wing mirror muddy marks on sidesteps and my granddaughters little handmarks still on inside windows, very disappointing, last time I used Magic Hands they were good

Purchased in December 2019 for A$59.00.

Joanne

JoanneCraigieburn

Gift vouchers Brought and were not Activated

Bought 2 vouchers for my children from Roxburgh Park only for it to close down and re open as Star on calling Magic they 2 new Vouchers however Magic Epping won't redeem them and the closet car wash is miles away lost 110 dollars. Staff at Epping Underground were rude and told us to leave as they want paying clients only well they lost so much business with us and our families.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$104.00.

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad job!

While the car was reasonably clean, it smelt strongly of cigarette smoke after it was done at the Carindale car wash... Horrendous! Can't believe I paid $50 for that! Don't go there!!! I certainty won't again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Carindale for A$49.00.

Kieren dakes

Kieren dakesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

@magichandcarwashVictoriagardens

It was time to finally invest in a overly delayed detail on my car, finally I decided to take it to magic hand car wash and all I can say is thank you for doing an amazing job guys they really take pride in their work and customer service

Michelle

MichelleAdelaide

Website prices not honoured

I took my car in for what I thought would cost $89. Superior wash plus steam clean of two seats. They told me I had to have a superior service plus. Extra $30. Seats were not the advertised $20 but were $45 each. They did a great job but I cannot help but feel I was conned. I wouldnt go back.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$189.00.

tracey

traceyPerth, WA

Disappointed

We have come here for a few years to Midland Gate facility and even though we think its overpriced have always been happy. Recently had our car done only to find their was water marks all over it, when we questioned all he could say was it needed a polish, yet these marks weren't their prior, nor do we have such marks after rain, any idiot could see they had left it without drying it. We have since tried to fix this with buying a chamois, but unfortunately it has been left too long

Purchased in September 2019 at Magic Hand Car Wash for A$101.00.

NEVER AGAIN

NEVER AGAINPerth, WA

Poor Attention To Detail

I will say great service but thats where it stops. Had to come home a re chamois the car as water marks left all over it. Says on website they blow dry the nooks and crannies (so to speak) so no water marks left on the car when driving. I can tell you they didn't. Had to re wipe down the wheels as smudge marks left on all of them. They say they gloss the tyres, I also had to re do those. Allkleen in bibra lake include door jams in basic wash for same price with a much better finish. Sorry magic car wash but you will never see me again and I definitely wont be recommending the north fremantle branch. Goodbye!!!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$30.00.

NKT

NKTnealkt70@gmail.com

3 hours for a 20 minute wash (bar the roof)

This was a Groupon $39 voucher wash at Magic Hand Car Wash North Lakes. It took almost three hours - but I saw the car went in 20 minutes before due for pick up. If you have three hours to kill at a shopping centre, sure, no problem. Not sure how many people fit that category - I sure don't! Then they wanted to add $10 because it's a 4WD. It's a short wheel based vehicle - so we landed on the SUV surcharge of $5. Perhaps that's why the skipped the roof completely... I've asked my better half not to buy these again - just not worth the wasted time (plus the additional cost, and I'll have to do part of the car myself anyway).

Purchased in September 2019 for A$39.00.