Makita 9924DB

Makita 9924DB

As good as they get

After my Previous Makita belt sander had a hernia after some 25-30 years I purchased the Makita 9924DB. As they say its a beast. Bit on the heavy side but so powerful . This is one good belt sander

Purchased in August 2020.

Edward

EdwardKawungan

Fantastic Incredible Bully Boy Machine!

Soo, I bought some forest Bloodwood Slabs to dress for a Bar & Outdoor kitchen.

I go to Bunnings & buy the $119 Ryobi EBS800V Beltsander & took it back the next day, Disaster!
The Toolshop expert asks what I am doing & I said 5 forest Slabs, he says OH!! you need the 9924DB but its $397 & I have one 40 years old. Funny about that, my neighbour has the same one passed on from his father bought in 1979!
I Bought it! and a pile of Diablo belts 36,80 & 120
This machine is a Beast & it does exactly what they say, Just Balance the belt at each break, Don't press down & book in for a Suna & massage! as the 36 grit takes a bit of holding on to

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Davidfisho

Davidfisho

For sanding wood fast this has been the greatest tool I own.

Sanders

Find out how Makita 9924DB compares to other Sanders

Features:

• The Makita 9924DB is a belt sander with a 850W continuous power output, which gives it the gusto needed for efficient material removal.
  • It’s suitable for sanding large surfaces of wood, plastic, and metal materials. It’s also designed for use on painted surfaces.
  • The sander comes with a dust bag to help keep nuisance dust out of your eyes and keep it from messing up your workspace.
  • With a belt speed of up to 400m a minute and the ability to change between low and high speeds, this tool can do a variety of jobs.
  • The tool is mains-powered, and has a 2m long cord.

A point of praise:

• Reviewers said that the Makita 9924DB was reliable and powerful, and was effective in a variety of jobs, including roughing floorboards, sanding timber to an even surface, and creating rounded edges.
CategorySanders