3.0

25%50%25%

K C.
K C.2 posts

Warning For Mothers

I understand there is a warning on the back but need to get the message out to mothers just to inform them I found later a bit of plastic from the lid on his tray when I cleaned it. I usually give the packet for Sensory and trying to figure out what to do and I am always watching him. But never expected a little piece. I will be more careful from now on. Please post and get message out. Show details
Bel Es
Bel EsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Bring back the organic veggie pouches

Have only ever fed my little one this range of baby food from 6 months (she's nearly 2 now). Too bad the organic vegetable pouches have been discontinued they were her favourites and had much less sugar than the fruit pouches. Please bring them back!!

mambelles
mambellesAU17 posts

Our go to baby food

Excellent baby food all round, Organic, simple with no added sugar or salt.. This brand is the most affordable Organic baby food on the market and or babies love it.

Ajd
Ajd2 posts

Terrible

We went to aldi and purchased a selection of mamia puree baby foods in the twist top pouches.

After our child ate them she was up all night with a sugar high. We tried it again another day as we thought it was something else, but sure enough it happened again after she ate these products.

After researching we found out they are Heinz products just re labeled. Unfortunately Heinz baby foods have been tested and they are high in sugars with low nutritional value.

Please be careful when choosing baby foods and research :)