MPN: 36057850
See the Best Manual Pasta Makers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Marcato

Sandra C.Hobart, TAS

Great result but very loud

This machine is quick and rolls the sheets well but the motor is loud, I am very surprised how loud it is. I am hoping it is because it is squeaky new and will settle down with use otherwise I will need ear muffs :/

Marcato
DKSH Customer CareMarcatoSend a private message
Sandra C.

I will be in touch soon, I appreciate your response.
Regards Sandra

Tim
TimNewcastle

Great little device

Bought it during the shutdowns as I’d heard how much better home made pasta is. It’s easy to operate and once you get into a rhythm you can make 500 grams pretty quickly. No issues with the machine. Appears to be well made and sturdy. I think you can get a spaghetti attachment as this isn’t standard (from what I understand). The only odd thing is the instructions say add eggs and water but I can’t see anywhere as to how much water. I normally add a tbsp or so if there is any flour left over after mixing and work that into the dough.

Joe L.
Joe L.Southwest, VIC

I love it and use it a lot!

Richard D.
Richard D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Handle gets stuck

This machine has a fault where the handle gets stuck in the machine and won't come out. Apparently it's because they use cheap metal in the barrel that the handle slots into, but whatever the reason is renders the machine pretty useless. I used it about 10 times before this happened the first time. After a lot of frustration I got it clear and the machine worked 3 times more before it happened again. Would not recommend

Purchased in for $179.

James R
James RSydney, NSW

A fantastic machine but don't buy if you're not prepared to maintain it.

Not last long

The gear change part is poorly designed and built. it will not hold much force at all. we only use it 4 times and it will not work any more. I guess this is what you get for less than $200 but it turns up too expensive for the past that we had made.

Maurice
Maurice

Cheap plastic makes it unusable.

I bought this and made pasta four times: good pasta and easy to use, although the comments that others have made about machine oil getting in the pasta the first few uses are true.

However, the cheap plastic wingnut on the G-clamp that holds the machine to the bench snapped in two on the fourth use. No wings - no wingnut - no G-clamp - machine can't be fixed to the bench - pasta cannot be made.

At $95, those four batches of pasta were pretty expensive....

Date Purchased

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Ruth
RuthAustralia

I using this a pasta machine first month. It is so great to have my own homemade, organic pasta and lasagne . This is a fabulous pasta machine. Easy to use and easy to clean. Why I cannot imagine my kitchen without this amazing product.
I’m strongly recommending for people who love making a spaghetti.

Jess34
Jess34Sydney, NSW

Easy to use

I had always wanted to try making my own pasta and I bought this to give it a go. I invited some friends over and we made fettuccini and ravioli (cut and filled the ravioli ourselves as I don't have the ravioli attachment). It was easy to use, sturdy and we had a lot of fun making it.
It attaches to the bench easily, is very sturdy and rolls so easily. It appears well made and I'm very happy with it. It isn't something you use every day but it makes for a lovely Sunday afternoon cook up.
I recently read that someone put through spinach tortilla dough through this machine to make lunch wraps. I thought this was a brilliant idea and I'm going to give it a go on the weekend.

Trab
TrabMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Magnificent

This replaces a Marcato machine which has been used weekly for 20 years plus but the old machine had a problem if the dough was a little too moist it would get stuck on the rollers and create all sorts of problems. This new machine has been greatly improved and instead of the rollers being smooth and shiny they seem to have a very slight matte finish on them which prevents this sticking problem. Every batch of pasta made on this machine has been a breeze. I would highly recommend this and congrats to Marcato for such a great improvement.

Crappy

Constant mechanical breakdowns, on my second one and now its broken - handle stuck, rollers jam - hopeless rip off. Could never recommend to anyone. It is impossible to clean, cutter gets stuck in place, anchor comes loose all the time, very disappointed bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

Sophie K
Sophie KMaple Ridge, BC, Canada

Marcato Atlas 150

I bought Marcato Atlas 150 Wellness pasta machine in July and totally love it. It is sturdy, easy to use. I used to own a Kitchenaid noodle attachment which is a piece of junk. Make sure you do not buy it. The product is useless. I used it a couple of times and it broke. My husband opened it to see and found out that the gear was made of plastic. It is a complete waste of money!! I love this Marcato pasta machine. I have been using it every day since July. I also used to own a Lagostina pasta maker which is made in China. The Marcato Atlas is way better product and it is made in Italy.
Sophie

Elaine
ElainePerth, WA

Italian perfection

Hels
HelsSydney

Starting point

I am not Italian, and have made pasta for the first time. Recipe that comes with the product is simple and easy. If you want to hide veges in ravioli or be creative with your cooking; I would highly recommend this product. Next step home made fettuccini. I would like to hear of any success stories of hiding veges in pasta recipes.

cas22
cas22Melbourne

Fabulous little machine - simple, effective and inexpensive

I first came across this pasta machine while doing a course on making fresh pasta with Pizzini Wines' "A Tavola" cooking school in the King Valley, Victoria. I was impressed with how easy it was to use and how well it produced fresh pasta. So much so, I bought my own machine and it has certainly lived up to my expectations. It's also easy to clean - just a quick wipe with a damp cloth - and it looks good. Unlike one earlier reviewer, I haven't had any problems with the fully metal handle and, I'm sure, if this was a widespread problem a cooking school would not be using it regularly with students.