Masport 5 Tonne Log Splitter

Masport 5 Tonne Log Splitter

Great machine!

Brilliant machine. It slices through red gum, messmate, iron bark and blood wood with ease. If the log is to big or dense, chop it back from the outside in then drive up the centre for the final split.

Another great feature is the overload cutoff. If the machine struggles chopping through knotted or branching sections it’ll turn off. Just press the reset switch, reposition the log and go again.

I am really happy with this products. It saves my dodgy shoulders and back... so much fun & it’s addictive too! Way better than the hydraulic machines!

darterHobart

This machine far exceeds my expectations.

Max Baker

Max Bakerasked

Can you send me or tell me where I can get a full instruction for use of the 5 ton Kinetic wood splitter.
I purchase a new one from Bunnings in the last month and have not used it as yet.

darter

An instruction manual as well as warranty details come with the splitter.

Garry M

Garry Masked

My log splitter sometimes jams on a log. I have to give the splitter a belt to release it. Will this damage the unit?

darter

It is generally when you are splitting a toughie, the log does not split first go and jams on the knife. Because it pushed so hard the anti slip projection on the front of the ram gets stuck in the back end of the log and the whole lot just jams up ( this is why it is important to have the belts correctly adjusted so as they can slip and not stall the motor). Solution... I took to the projection on the front of the ram with my angle grinder and almost completely removed it before the problem was alleviated. I works fine now without jamming up.

Get an answer from our members and Masport representatives