Maton Messiah / 12 Series

Maton Messiah / 12 Series

12 Series and Messiah

Heaven with 12 strings

Hi, I read the review here while I was waiting for my Messiah, but I really think it deserves a higher than 4/5 rating overall, this guitar is pretty close to perfect for 12 string configurations! Really moving sound and I use it for church and the natural amplification is sufficient for the building to hear unplugged, but has AP5 Pro pickup and that sounds great too through an amp. Never could I part with such a fine piece of workmanship, design and musical bliss. Great Job Maton! Now all I need is a Messiah 6 string as well ;-)
Quality Workmanship, sounds Amazing both unplugged & amped, Exceptional attention to detail
For me, not much! But for the average user, they might say size/weight, wide fingerboard (but that allows you to press a string down without interfering/muting adjacent strings)

Good

A beautiful guitar just wish I could have had more info on the dimensions available then I may have got a custom done with the narrower board
The finish and tone are beautiful...
Still getting used to the wider fret board and increased string spacing over my other Maton 12 string....maybe I just need fatter fingers

How much does it Cost?
From memory about two years ago it was approx $4400.Got mine 25% off on sale - $3479 i think it was. A steal because thats as good as they get from the best guitar maker in the world