Maton Mini Maton Series

Maton Mini Maton Series

Free Spirit

Free SpiritGold Coast

I love it.

The EM6 I have is a beautifully made solid wood mini guitar. The acoustics are great, better than I expected they were going to be. The tone is very impressive for this small bodied guitar. It's light and easy to play. The Elixir strings sound really good. But you need to plug it in to hear how good it can really sound via the AP5 original pick up. I like the pale Queensland Maple that features in the neck, back and sides of the guitar. This is not my first Maton instrument, so I have no fears about the build quality. I'm looking forward to many years of use from it, alongside the other Matons I already have.

Don't buy one if you don't want a heartbreak

funky.monk

funky.monkDETROIT

Fantastic Traveller's Gutiar!

If your in need of an acoustic that you can chuck in the back of your car, look no further. It has a fantastic tone with a decent amount of bottom end for the size.

Sounds great plugged in, ideal for small worship sessions or cell groups. On board pickup with EQ so you can boost and cut your bass, treble and mids.

Mine has action lowered and elixir nanowebs on it, playability second to none.
Easy to play, comfortable neck, warm tones
Expensive brand new, better off going for a second hand one and whack on some Elixirs