Excellent non-sticky lip gloss
After reading that this was a dupe for the Fenty lip gloss, I bought this. I am very pleased that the formula is non-sticky/tacky. It seems to nourish and moisturise my lips and provides an excellent shine/gloss. I bought this in the colours Ice (very pale sheer light pink) and in Silk (a darker pink tint). They both have a vanilla smell.
I would purchase again.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members
- The Maybelline Lifter Hydrating Lip Gloss smooths the surface of your lips and adds shine to them, making it a makeover in a tube.
- A large wand allows for a one swipe application, making glossing up your lips a breeze.
- The formula has hyaluronic acid for extra hydration, helping keep your lips looking and feeling nourished.
- The gloss is available in 10 shades - there’s a shade for everyone!
- It comes in a 50ml tube and costs $18.95.
Other Cosmetic Products for Lips
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.