Maytronics

Maytronics

Kristen

KristenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended products and customer care !

My Dolphin S100 pool cleaner is by far the best pool cleaner I have had and recently it has needed repair. I called the team at Maytronics in 17 Mile Rocks and spoke to Dee who I found to be very helpful , friendly and professional.
Sorosh and Leo , the service and repair team , have done an excellent job of repairing my pool cleaner in a prompt and efficient manner which far exceeded my expectations.
Thank you to the team at Maytronics for their exceptional customer service !

Neil

NeilRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Maytronics customer care team fantastic!

Phil D

Phil DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product and service

My Dolphin M4 is about 5 years old, and had the foam rollers and filters renewed a few months ago. Yesterday it would run for only a few seconds then stop. I called Maytronics on the Archerfield number and was guided in finding the problem by Sorosh - a pleasant, patient and very helpful representative. The new parts were purchased an hour later from our local Pool Shop, and we are back in business. The M4 has performed admirably, and Maytronics helpful service is fantastic, rare to find this great combination.

Suzzie Q

Suzzie QSydney, NSW

Great company

I had a Dolphin M4 that I was having a lot of trouble with. I had had it for 5 years. I contacted Maytronics and they came to the rescue. I now have a Dolphin M400. I am using it for the first time today and I can see a big improvement already. I highly recommend Maytronics. They are easy to approach and they aim to please.