Dolphin M600 is AMAZING!

We recently bought a Dolphin M600 and we couldn’t be happier with the cleaner. It’s amazing how much debris this machine picks up. Not only does it clean the pool floor but also the walls and water line. Thanks again Maytronics Australia, cleaning the pool is now a breeze!

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Shaun. Thank you for your amazing feedback! We are so glad to hear that your Dolphin M600 is performing well and has made cleaning the pool much easier. Have a great day.

Stephen X

Stephen XRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dolphin 400

Buying a Dolphin was the best pool related thing I have ever done. It's a breeze to use and cleans the pool perfectly.

I have to add that Dee, the ladies in the office and Shane the service and sales guy at the Queensland office are a pleasure to deal with, nothing is a problem.

Kristen

KristenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended products and customer care !

My Dolphin S100 pool cleaner is by far the best pool cleaner I have had and recently it has needed repair. I called the team at Maytronics in 17 Mile Rocks and spoke to Dee who I found to be very helpful , friendly and professional.
Sorosh and Leo , the service and repair team , have done an excellent job of repairing my pool cleaner in a prompt and efficient manner which far exceeded my expectations.
Thank you to the team at Maytronics for their exceptional customer service !

Neil

NeilRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Maytronics customer care team fantastic!

Phil D

Phil DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product and service

My Dolphin M4 is about 5 years old, and had the foam rollers and filters renewed a few months ago. Yesterday it would run for only a few seconds then stop. I called Maytronics on the Archerfield number and was guided in finding the problem by Sorosh - a pleasant, patient and very helpful representative. The new parts were purchased an hour later from our local Pool Shop, and we are back in business. The M4 has performed admirably, and Maytronics helpful service is fantastic, rare to find this great combination.

Suzzie Q

Suzzie QSydney, NSW

Great company

I had a Dolphin M4 that I was having a lot of trouble with. I had had it for 5 years. I contacted Maytronics and they came to the rescue. I now have a Dolphin M400. I am using it for the first time today and I can see a big improvement already. I highly recommend Maytronics. They are easy to approach and they aim to please.