Mazda 3

Mazda 3

BP, BK, BL, BM and BN

See the Best Cars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect car!

Overall a great family car! I drive it everyday to commute to from work, as well as family outings. It’s economical, comfortable and it’s ingenuity makes driving easy and safe.

Purchased in February 2019 at Westco.

Comfort

Always wanted to own a Mazda

My retirement present, my first ever brand new car. A Mazda 3, SP 25 silver hatch. A great looking car with sleek lines and modern sporty feel. We live in a regional area 2 hours from any city and travel a lot, the car was comfortable and had plenty of power for overtaking those log trucks etc. We did find that the body panels on the Mazda were quite thin and if you leaned on the side of the car or bonnet they would flex inwards easily. We had all the regular services done at the correct, recommended time and were surprised that the car started to use a bit of oil after the first couple of services. When asking about this we were told repeatedly that it could be expected, sorry I don't expect a brand new car to use oil. The tyres supplied with the car were not so good on the open road however after we replaced them with new tyres the car held the road a lot better. The accessories were good, great sound system/radio etc, Navigational System okay but not entirely up to date however this may be the fault of the road limits always changing on Tasmanian roads due to a large amount of road work being undertaken. Good heater and air-con, seat comfort could be better. Economy really good especially on the open road and lots of info for comparing and checking stats. After sales service for the Mazda through the dealer Sales Team was a bit lack lustre however the actual Service Department always delivered on time. All in all we feel that the Mazda was okay but not as good as we had imagined it would be. We traded after 2 years.

Purchased in May 2017 at Mazda Dealers.

Lovely car

I drive a lot and was looking for something comfortable and economical - I have had my car now for 3 years and nothing has ever gone wrong with it. The sound system is great as are the seats etc.
The only issue I have with it is the road noise however understand it is not an $80,000+ car!

Purchased in October 2016.

Comfort

Adore this car! Heavenly to drive

We have a long commute each morning and afternoon, and wanted a car that would be fuel-efficient, very comfortable, spacious throughout, enjoyable to drive, and wouldn’t cost a fortune. We could not be happier with our purchase! It has everything we need and more. We’re very impressed with how they’ve designed it to have plenty of space in the front and the back (and the trunk), even though it’s only considered a mid sized car.

Once we’d decided on a Mazda 3, we still were undecided whether to get a Maxx, Maxx sport, Touring or SP25 but purchased this car (SP25) as it had all the features we were after and was in run out so we got a fantastic price for a brand new 2019 model. If we were making the decision to buy a car all over again we would definitely buy this exact vehicle.

We’ve previously owned a 2007 Mazda 3 Maxx, which was super reliable and never let us down even though we had nearly 240,000 km on it. If this car lasts that long again and continues running as beautifully as it has been, we’ll be buying Mazda for the rest of our lives.

The interior feels sleek and modern, the safety and warning features are exactly as we expect, the built in entertainment/navigation system has everything we need and connects perfectly to our phones every time without having to push any buttons. Using our phones for hands-free calls, receiving texts, or listening to music on Spotify is super easy.

With newer features like pushbutton start, keyless entry, electronic parking brake, and i–stop, I’d been a little concerned about upgrading from our old car and having to deal with ‘unnecessary’ technology, but now I’d never look back.

There are only two things that I miss from our old Mazda 3 - we no longer have somewhere to throw loose change as there’s no ash try, and the glove box in our 2007 model was very deep and could easily fit lots in it, this new 2019 model just has a regular sized glove box. Neither of these are deal breakers, so we’re extremely happy with our purchase.

Our 2019 Mazda 3 SP25 is really enjoyable to drive, it sticks to the road beautifully and drives super smoothly. With a 2.5L engine it gives a nice boost when needed, and can accelerate quickly and without effort even in 4th gear. We would recommend this car to anyone! Young, young at heart, families, singles and everyone in between.

Purchased in July 2019.

Comfort

Car has excellent driving comfort especially on long drives.

When driving the car for the first time it was so smooth in driving, the cost of running is very minimal which is excellent for the budget. Excellent car that is easy to park in busy streets.

Exceeding Expectations

My Mazda 3 is used daily commuting to work and back. This car has never skipped a beat and delivers more than I had expected, especially with it holding a low price tag compared to other vehicles in its class. It may not be the quickest car, but it's fun to drive....

Purchased in March 2014 at Mazda Dealers for $28,000.00.

TransmissionSemi-Automatic
Year2014
Comfort

Runs well and very economic.

I travel 1500Km's a week in this for work use, on all types of roads.
The car is in use at least 8 hours a day 7 days a week and is serviced every 15000kms.
The car is great on fuel only 6L/100km average.
Paint work needs improvement as there has been chipping that Mazda refused to repair within the first 12 months because they said it was caused by bird poo despite the car being washed once a fortnight.

Purchased in August 2017 at Mazda Dealers for $23,000.00.

Europeans... Watch Out!

Our family purchased the Mazda 3 as a get around city car... the Mazda's interior is beautiful and quiet when driving. It is fitted with all you need. Love it

Purchased in December 2018.

The Perfect Upgrade

With my old car nearly 10 years old it was time to upgrade. Test drove 3 different manufacture's cars but nothing compares to the comfort or style of this car.

Purchased in July 2019.

Phenomenal Car

Bought one for the Mrs and both us are even more impressed than we thought we would be! Mazda are at the top of their game. We purchased this as a brand new car in December 2018 to replace her 2008 Mazda 3. For such a competitive price point, there is really nothing to criticize. It feels very solid and capable and is very nice to drive. She loves the technology, in particular blind spot mirrors.

At time of writing, the car has traveled 6000klms faultlessly. It had its first baby service and hasn't required anything since. There are no annoyances or issues we can pick with the car. So far it is averaging 6.8L/100km and we are happy with that. Would buy another one in a heartbeat.

Purchased in December 2018.

Comfort

Wow , it is a great car like what people said.

It is a 2017 Mazda 3 neo. Although it is the basic model but it comes with all the gears i needed enough. Reverse sensors, Bluetooth, 16" alloy wheels, auto folding side mirrors and most safety function Smart City Brake Support that help to avoid collision. The fuel economic is fantastic a full tank is able to drive me upto 600km. Great car to move around.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leo motor for $16,300.00.

Love this car!

I absolutely love my Mazda 3 hatchback. It is very economical with the start-stop engine. I have had this car for 2 years and it has served me very well - from driving on busy city roads to windy, mountainous tracks. I have had no issues with the car so far. The rear view camera makes parking extremely easy.

Purchased in January 2017.

Love this car!

It would take a very good salesman to get me to buy anything other than a Mazda3!!! Stunning to look at. Fun to drive. Super reliable. Amazing fuel efficiency. Cheap to service. What more could you want?

Purchased in August 2016 for $24,000.00.

Year2015

Trust lost!

Bought this brand new car in2016 at west end mazda Blacktown. Serviced once a year by the sellers. This year we were notified that our brakes needs replacing, which we agreed to. Few months later we noticed thick smoke in back of the car. Car had to be towed to west end mazda but they were too busy . Our car insurance towed the car to a different mechanic and they found that the job was shoddy and they left the hand brake too tight.
This was a fire hazard, we have took the case up with west end mazda and mazda australia but no one even offered an apology. Our insurance covered all the cost but it’s is the lack of responsibility, not acknowledging the mistake and hiding behind false rhetoric that stinks.
Shame on you mazda australia and west end mazda Blacktown. Outcome of this could have been grave for our family.

Purchased in March 2016 for $26,000.00.

A Good Balance

I've only recently gotten this car, but I find it strikes a good balance of luxury, sportiness, and price!

I'm thrilled that I can kick it over into sport mode for quick overtaking or taking off at the lights. I drive approximately 3 hours a day and find it comfortable.

There are a few niggles that I wish weren't so, but could also be down to user error. Things such as the windscreen wiper auto speed not always being accurate, for example.

My only concern is that the auto doesn't seem to always kick over into another gear when I expect it to, and causes it to feel sluggish. I will be getting this looked at for my 10,000km service.

Purchased in April 2019 at Ringwood Mazda for $25,000.00.

What a machine!!

Automatic were not an option in the country I grew up. Learnt a manual or stick shift, drove them for good few years and absolutely loved the feeling. Coming to oz and seeing the convenience of automatic decided to get a used lancer sx, hang on I'm getting to the 3, drove it for a year and hated it. Not so much the car itself but CVT. It just felt bland and unexciting. Decided to trade it in for a new 3, boy did I make the second best decision in my life ( first being asking my wife to marry me, she reads this stuff). Main reason to buy was the transmission.

Awesome:
Lets talk engine. This has to be one of the finest engines. I've driven an imprezza, i30, corolla but imo 3 has one of the most refined engines.

Transmission, all manual drivers can relate to the way the transmission feels when you get off the line. The gear shift is seamless.

Handling, good Lord this car can take a corner. The G vectoring or whatever the heck they call it when the tail sort of tells you, yeah mate good going I've got your back, is amazing. Sport mode, in the Twisties, best fun you can imagine.

Power, trust me you won't have problems getting off the line with the 2.5lt engine. Unless your stopped next to a SS. But it's an unfair comparison.

Good:

The goodies, oooo leather seats. It's one of those luxuries that I always wanted but never really paid attention to much. Good comfortable seats. The tech is pretty good In the 3, I still think Subaru isight is best in class.

Fuel economy is decent, considering it's a bigger engine. Mine averages around 7.6.

Bad:

Noise, the 3 can get quite loud inside the cabin on a rough road. Plus the low profile tyres don't help the cause.

Istop jitters sometimes. I suppose this tech needs way more refinement in most manufacturers.

Purchased in March 2018 at Mazda Dealers for $28,000.00.

Comfort

Transmission failure at 3,000kms!!

I purchased a brand new 2019 Mazda 3 BN SP25 on the 8th of March 2019 from my local Mazda dealer. The car drove fine for the first 2 months (as you would expect from a brand new car).

On the 21st of May I started up my car and gave it 5 minutes to warm up, as I usually do every morning. As I was exiting my street and turned onto the main road, I noticed that the vehicle was not changing from first gear to second gear (automatic transmission). The car was revving up to high rpms and refused to changed gear. I somehow managed to drive the car up the hill on the main road and turned into a nearby residential street. I immediately turned off the vehicle and waited a few minutes before starting the car again. I proceeded to drive back to my residence and I noticed that the vehicle refused to change gears again and the car was lacking power. I managed to drive my car up the hill again with the hazard lights on and managed to park the car on my nature strip. I changed the gear to reverse to adjust the car on the nature strip and I noticed the car wouldn’t reverse either ...

I left the car at home and took my weekend vehicle to work. I had to ask my father to stay back from work, to have the vehicle investigated. My father called the Mazda dealer we purchased the vehicle from and the dealer organised to have the vehicle towed. However, the dealer advised us that they wouldn’t be able to inspect the car for a few days as they were full booked out. The vehicle was towed on the same day the incident occurred (Tuesday 21st May 2019).

The dealer advised that they will be contacting Mazda Australia immediately to organise a courtesy vehicle. I didn’t receive a call from Mazda Australia on Tuesday, so I decided to call both the dealer and Mazda Australia on Wednesday. The dealer advised that they spoke to someone from Mazda Australia on Tuesday and that Mazda Australia has advised that someone would be contacting me on the same day. The dealer advised that they will be following up with Mazda Australia again. I decided to call Mazda Australia myself and the customer service representative advised that my case manager was busy, so she would return my call. I didn’t receive a call back from Mazda Australia on Wednesday either.

On Thursday I called Mazda Australia again and once again the customer service representative advised that the car manager was busy and my call would be returned. I also called my local dealer and the dealer advised that the car has been diagnosed with a failed transmission ... I was beyond shock that a transmission on 2 month old car had failed (the car had only travelled 3,000kms at this point). The dealer advised that a transmission had been ordered and it would take about a week to arrive from Melbourne.

On Friday I finally received a called from Mazda Australia, my case managers name was Jennifer (Case number #1515275). Jennifer discussed possible pick up dates for a courtesy car and we arranged for a Mazda 3 with GPS to be picked up on Saturday form Avis Rental Penrith. I specially requested for a vehicle with GPS as my job requires me to travel to different clients weekly.

I requested for a brand new replacement vehicle from Mazda Australia, as I had major safety concerns about my vehicle. The transmission had already failed at 3,000kms and I wasn’t sure of what would fail next. I also stressed that I purchased this vehicle as a daily car for work, as my main (weekend) car is a v8 and purchased the vehicle as a collectors item for myself. Jennifer advised that my request will be forwarded to the Mazda executive team and the case would be reviewed. Because of Mazda Australia’s lack of communication and care, I had to use my weekend vehicle to travel from Western Sydney to Mona Vale for 4 days.

On Saturday morning when I went to pick up my courtesy car, I was given a Toyota Corolla Ascent (no GPS) ..... I told the rental company that I required a vehicle with a GPS but the rental company advised that Mazda Australia didn’t request for a vehicle with a GPS.

I tried to call Jennifer from Mazda Australia a few times the following week to discuss the progress of my request for a new vehicle, however once again the customer representative advised that the case manager is busy and she would return my call. Every single time I called to discuss the case with Jennifer, I was advised that she would return my call, however it took her at least 3 days to return my call each and every time.

After about 3 weeks the Mazda executive team decided that won’t consider my request for a replacement vehicle, so they decided to offer me 2 free services and 2 years road side assistance ....

I tried to convey how the outcome of the review was unacceptable to Jennifer, however she didn’t seem to care and stated that the executive teams decisions was final and nothing could be done.

I picked up my on 7th June 2019 when the replacement transmission had been installed.

Penrith Mazda were okay to deal with, however there was a lack of updates and it seemed that I had to call and ask for updates myself every time. The service rep (Tim) on the day I went to pick up my car was also very rude and unprofessional. Tim was defending Mazda Australia when I asked him if it was common for a transmission to fail on a 2 month old Mazda and he stated “at least Mazda Australia replaces the transmission, other brands/dealerships like Holden wouldn’t even do anything about it”. I told Tim that I had personally owned 3 Holden’s and have never had any issues, however time was more concerned about degrading other brands
And refused to comment on my original question. However, apart from Tim’s attitude and service I was really happy with the way Penrith Mazda handled the vehicles repair. I also really appreciate that Reagan and Christian from the service department were always happy to help whenever I had any questions over the phone

I will personally never buy or recommend a Mazda again, especially after the treatment I received from Mazda Australia. I bought a Mazda 3 for reliability and got the compete opposite. I really regret not buying a Golf GTI or Holden Astra RS-V.

Purchased in March 2019 at Penrith Mazda.

Comfort

Excellent vehicle but the seat is not comfortable for long traveling

Excellent car in this segment. Fuel average is good and feels like better than the average car. But this vehicle has some issues like seats are not comfortable for a long drive. Feeling very tired after that. Second, the engine is noisy and a lot of vibration feeling when drive in high. Good for City Drive

Purchased in March 2018 for $22,000.00.

Comfort

2018 Mazda 3 Maxx Sport Automatic Hatchback.

Purchased the vehicle during the recent Mazda run-out sale. Personally have not driven a Mazda before so decided to give this a try after receiving many positive reviews about the vehicle.
So far after driving for almost 3 months mainly commuting on a daily basis, the feeling of the car has been very positive. The car feels and handles very well and one does not feel like I am driving a small car. One of the main reason also for selecting this car is due to it's fuel efficiency and so far in my 70+ km daily commute it has certainly not disappointed and can hit around 700 km on a full tank. Overall the vehicle does provide very good value for money.

Purchased in March 2019.

Amazing little rocket

I bought my Mazda second hand. It has never complained and I have had no issues with it. Mazda has always been helpful when needed. Except they will charge you 70 dollars just to open your bonnet so be careful! Overall amazing car and not a bad word to say

Purchased in October 2017 for $14,000.00.

Year2011
Comfort

Has anyone had any rough shifting of the gears in the auto Mazda 3? (Particularly the newish models 2016+). Especially when cold in the start or weird shifts like it feels the gears up-shift but the revs still remain high?

I was looking into buying a 2008 Mazda 3 Max 2008 but am a bit confused at what BK means and please let me know any reasons why I should not buy this car

What would cause the power steering pump to fail in a one owner 2012 Mazda skyactiv luxury sedan, which has driven less than 19,000 kms. This vehicle has had all appropriate services. The cost of the pump was prohibitively expensive at over $1500 plus labour.
Hydraulic power steering fluid can leak from worn or damaged hoses and failing seals. When enough fluid is lost, the power steering pump can overheat or wear out prematurely, resulting in a loss of hydraulic pressure and failure of the power steering system.This vehicle was recently serviced and still had the power steering pump failure. I realise it is a 7 year old vehicle but has not done more than 19,000kms. Mazda Australia was not interested though I've read on forums that there has been problems with power steering in the past. We also needed a new battery at over $300 for the I-stop feature, which only ever works if the battery has 100% charge. Then the 80,000 km service. It was a very expensive week all up! Disappointed in Mazda! Thank you for your answer!

Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G20 Pure Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G20 Pure Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G20 Evolve Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G20 Evolve Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G20 Touring Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G20 Touring Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G25 Evolve Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G25 Evolve Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G25 GT Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G25 GT Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G25 Astina Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Sedan) G25 Astina Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G20 Pure Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G20 Pure Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G20 Evolve Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G20 Evolve Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G20 Touring Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G20 Touring Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G25 Evolve Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G25 Evolve Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G25 GT Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G25 GT Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G25 Astina Manual (2019)Mazda 3 BP (Hatchback) G25 Astina Automatic (2019)Mazda 3 BM (2014-2015)Mazda 3 BL (2009-2013)Mazda 3 BKMazda 3 BN (Sedan) Maxx (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Sedan) Maxx Sport (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Sedan) Neo (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Sedan) Neo Sport (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Sedan) SP25 (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Sedan) SP25 Astina (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Sedan) SP25 GT (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Sedan) Touring (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Hatchback) Maxx (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Hatchback) Maxx Sport (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Hatchback) Neo (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Hatchback) Neo Sport (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Hatchback) SP25 (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Hatchback) SP25 Astina (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Hatchback) SP25 GT (2016-2018)Mazda 3 BN (Hatchback) Touring (2016-2018)
CategoryCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars, Hatchbacks and SedansCars, Hatchbacks and SedansCarsCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and SedansCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and HatchbacksCars and Hatchbacks
Starting Price $28,629$28,629$30,380$30,380$33,259$33,259$33,264$33,264$37,894$37,894$40,989$40,989$28,629$28,629$30,380$30,380$33,259$33,259$33,774$33,774$37,384$37,384$41,499$41,499$24,790$27,990$30,500$22,890$22,490$20,490$20,490$24,990$33,490$29,990$24,490$22,890$22,490$20,490$20,490$24,990$33,490$29,990$24,490
TransmissionManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and Manual
Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Wheels16" Alloy16" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy17" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy16" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy16" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Doors444444444444555555555555555444444445555555
Seats5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
Fuel Consumption5.3 L/100km5.2 L/100km5.3 L/100km5.2 L/100km5.3 L/100km5.2 L/100km5 L/100km5.3 L/100km5 L/100km5.3 L/100km5 L/100km5.3 L/100km5.4 L/100km5.3 L/100km5.4 L/100km5.3 L/100km5.4 L/100km5.3 L/100km5.1 L/100km5.4 L/100km5.4 L/100km5.3 L/100km5.1 L/100km5.4 L/100km5.8 L/100km6.1 L/100km8.6 L/100km5.7 L/100km5.8 L/100km5.7 L/100km5.7 L/100km6 L/100km6 L/100km5.8 L/100km5.8 L/100km5.9 L/100km5.9 L/100km6.1 L/100km6.1 L/100km6.1 L/100km5.9 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L55 L55 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L51 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.3L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.5L4 Cylinder 2.0L
Max Power114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm139kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm113kW @ 6000rpm115kW @ 6500rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm138kW @ 5700rpm138kW @ 5700rpm138kW @ 5700rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm114kW @ 6000rpm138kW @ 5700rpm138kW @ 5700rpm138kW @ 5700rpm114kW @ 6000rpm
Max Torque200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm252Nm @ 4000rpm252Nm @ 4000rpm252Nm @ 4000 rpm252Nm @ 4000 rpm252Nm @ 4000rpm252Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm252Nm @ 4000rpm252Nm @ 4000rpm252Nm @ 4000rpm252Nm @ 4000rpm252Nm @ 4000rpm252Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm194Nm @ 4100rpm203Nm @ 4500rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm250Nm @ 3250rpm250Nm @ 3250rpm250Nm @ 3250rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm250Nm @ 3250rpm250Nm @ 3250rpm250Nm @ 3250rpm200Nm @ 4000rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapan
Safety Features
Extra Features
  • Automatic Wipers
  • Automatic Wipers
  • USB Port
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Release dateJan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2019Jan 2014Jan 2009Jan 2004Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016
Discontinuation dateDec 2015Dec 2013Dec 2008Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018Dec 2018