ME Bank Online Savings

ME Bank Online Savings

• Rates and Fees

Team leaders poor customer service

16 year customer.12 calls to bank about duplicate/pending trans they could not fix prob .asked to talk to team leader 8 weeks ago they are to busy to talk to customers or call back .closed 3 acc today

Judy
JudyAU

Gone downhill very fast!

Very poor customer service

Poor customer service, loans dept no one available, called several times wanting to fix my home loan waited over 1 hr transferred to several people, they couldn't help, said he was new to the job? contacted again on another day, made it through to the credit card Dept, raised my complaint she transferred me waited again for over 1 hr then was able to Fix for 2 years on the advertised rate, agreed and was emailed a confirmation, then phoned several days later and was told they made a mistake and that it should be a higher rate? questioned this and made a complaint, was left a voice message when I returned the call was told the person involved was not available.

bbromelbourne

not good

tried to access my me bank online. Didn't accept. Tried to access forgotten password. Would not send email as didn't recognise my email. Rang bank. Given temp password- did not work. Rang again. Went through the process a couple to times. I was then told the technical department would be notified and I would hear from them in about 2 days. Can not access my money which I need to transfer. Couldn't use phone banking as they no longer have it. Very poor

ME B.ME (Members Equity) Bank
bbro

already sent this complaint to me bank. Waiting to hear from technician tomorrow. Pointless ringing that number again at the moment.

Noah
NoahSouth East Queensland, QLD

They support criminal behavior and provide scammers a front to hide behind

Wills
WillsNsw, 2259

Love my Me. It's great for savings and everyday banking

The only thing they could fix, is having to use my card a set amount of times per month to get bonus interest. It's a saving account. Should you want the money to stay in there. Otherwise it's easy to use with some great offers for loans and saving

Me bank sucks

Me bank sucks, beem it instantly transfers to anybank except me...you have to wait up to 24 hours

They dont do pay id and they dont do candles cash...i have had no rewards for interest

Dont use them

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
kiwagyugold
kiwagyugoldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have Reported ME to the ombudsman. Active investigation underway

Internet banking not working. This issue has been ongoin for 10 months. Ive been trying to withdraw my own savings and ive been unable to. They are rude and literally dont care that i cant access my funds. I had to open an investigation with the ombudsman just to withdraw my own funds. Stay clear & have this bank shut down for good.

Dean C.
Dean C.

Bonus interest denied

I have been a loyal customer of Me Bank for 3 years. In that time i have made atleast 4 tap & go transactions on my savings account.
Last month i fell ill for a few days and was unable to get to the shops to tap my 4th and final tap for the month.
I phoned MeBank and they responded that they would process the bonus interest in 5 working days....that was over 2 weeks ago.
There is no leniency with MeBank.

Patrick
PatrickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good for online savings and everyday transactions

Bill H.
Bill H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Overzealous application of rules on bonus interest

Totally disillusioned with ME bank They have denied me over $200 bonus interest on my account last month on a petty technicality of one of my required 4 transactions on my Everyday transaction account being a card insert and not tap and go. ME has given me $10 interest on my 250K !! My appeals have fallen on deaf ears. Stark contrast to all their “we’re here for you blah blah” Put your money elsewhere will be my recommendation unless they show me leeway.

KVJC
KVJCSouth East Queensland, QLD

ME Bank App on iPhone

I have contacted ME Bank's customer support more than once about the fact that the bank's iPhone app needs to have a two-stage login process. If you are using Face Identification on the iPhone, when you log out of the app you have to immediately cover up the iPhone camera otherwise you are instantly logged back in. There needs to be a preliminary screen like those used by Suncorp, ING, and many others that requires you to select "log in" before the Face Identification screen is implemented.

MATTHEW C.
MATTHEW C.Perth, WA

Go elsewhere

Have been with ME for 6yrs and they refused to offer a competitive mortgage rate after finishing a fixed term. In fact my interest rates have gone up and during a COVID pandemic where rates have considerably decreased. A male staff member I dealt with was condescending and irritating. ME, how do have any customers left ??

cleone
cleoneVictoria

Good interest rates

The interest rates on savings accounts are good. It's a shame it doesn't have OSKO, it means I have to have another account with another bank for fast payments. Tapping my card four times a month for the extra interest is easy enough, I do it all in one shopping day.

Kirsty
KirstySalamander Bay

Worst Bank Ever

If I could give this bank a zero star I would! They hang up on their customers on purpose during the middle of a phone call. We just want them to discharge our loan so we can transfer it to another bank and they are not one bit helpful, professional or polite. I highly recommend to avoid this bank.