Melbourne Mobile Detailing

Melbourne Mobile Detailing

Ibby sunborn

Ibby sunbornGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One happy Chappy

Highly recommend and will definitely use this company again.
George was Very professional and reliable, arrived on time.
My car came up like new again, worth every cent.
Such a nice bloke too, keep up the good work

Gaj R.

Gaj R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job!

We just bought a BWM X1 and George came over to apply the Autotriz Hybrid Coating. The car looks amazing and professional service by George throughout. Would highly recommend his services.

Jay S

Jay S

Great job, highly recommend

I had paint protection done on my black Subaru Impreza. George did a great job at getting microscratches and imperfections out of the paintwork and I’m happy with the quality of work. George was easy going and knowledgeable and great to deal with. I would highly recommend George’s work to anyone!

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Melbourne Mobile Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Jon from Rosebud

Jon from RosebudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total Professional!!

George applied the Autotriz 3D Matrix paint protection to my new Everest Titanium and I couldn’t be happier with the result. George is friendly and reliable and has done a fantastic job on my car. I wouldn’t hesitate to use George again.

Excellent service

We had the Autotriz 3D Matrix dual composition coating applied to our Toyota Prado and it looks fantastic! George provided a very convenient service by coming directly to our place and we are very happy with the result. Would highly recommend his services.

Daniel A.

Daniel A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work! Car is better than new

This is the 3rd Car George has done for us with the Autotriz 3D Matrix. He always does a fantastic job.
The car looks better now than it did when it was new.
Highly recommended.

Brilliant shine, brilliant work

George did my AMG, better quality than any dealership would have done. Also a better product than a dealership. This is the first time I have used George's services and it wont be the last. He was helpful insightful and knew his product. My appointment time was accommodating and the car was returned at the agreed time. All in all a good experience. Happy to recommend him and his workmanship.

marco d.

marco d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

George is a genuine nice guy

George once again has done an excellent job again on my car that needed to be done again from an accident that happened. Also his customer service is excellent on dealing with the problems dealing with the dealership service department. It makes cleaning the car so easy now and also maintaining it cleaner especially on the wheels.

Sidney

SidneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and friendly!

It was a pleasure to have George work on my new vehicle. He is very professional and takes time to explain the process in an easy to understand way. Thanks again.

dbz

dbzMelbourne

New car looking even more amazing!

Saw a few people on facebook recommend George at MMD so i contacted him for help as my new car was delivered full of swirl marks and scratches! George did an amazing job and now my car looks way better than when i first got it. Definitely would use his service again.

Great Service

I'm extremely happy with the paint protection. George took his time and did an amazing job.
I would definitely recommend MMD to anyone looking for paint protection done.
Thank you George.

total dedication to his work

everything we where expecting was carried out all attention to detail and workmanship was excellent ring Gorge and get a quote he will not let you down call this great guy asap

Susan Young

Susan YoungGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My car has never looked as good. George would have to be Melbourne’s best..

My BMW sustained an acid spray thankfully not damaging the paintwork, as I had previously had a ceramic coating on it, by George from MMD, thankfully he repaired and restored my car to its former perfection.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had my brand new Jimny worked on today. Awesome work from George! Super happy with my paint protection. Friendly service and know’s what to do! Would definitely get it done again if I bought another car. Thank you

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work by George

Original dual layer coating by George in 2018 and very happy. The car looked amazing and cleaning it has been a breeze.
Roll on two years and still looking great.
We had recent malicious damage by someone trying to key the car and thankfully the coating saved it.
For the second time George came and did his magic to remove the key lines in the coating and the car is looking amazing again.
Highly recommend George for his attention to detail.

PAMELA BANKS

PAMELA BANKSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, Friendly and hardworking

George was punctual, friendly and worked hard. He took such care preparing my car to ensure the best result when the protective coating was applied. It is a new car so I am looking for future protection. He also did the interior leather protection and threw in a windscreen protection too.

He gave me a really good quality cleaning kit at the end too.

I’m now working on my husband to get his car done by George.

Good work George. Everyone, I highly recommend his services.

Outstanding

George was fantastic from the get go. He was completely flexible, on time and here when he said he would be here, and got the job done without any fuss. Very nice guy and I will definitely be recommending him to my friends and family that need detailing services. Happy with the result!!

Jerry

JerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing job !

Thank you very much for ceramic coating my Ranger Raptor George . I was very impressed by your work . It came up a treat ! will highly recomnend you & you are a true gentleman. Love your work mate. Keep up the great work.

Shannon Cooper

Shannon Cooper

Paint Protection done to Perfection...

If you are looking to get your vehicle treated with a paint protector you know how difficult it can be to make sense of all the jargon, product types and offers out there in the marketplace. George was not only patient in helping me make sense of everything (and I am very particular!), he was generous with his time and advice. He spent all day working diligently and expertly on my car- he explained the process, care procedures and left me with some care essentials. You can have confidence in George and his team.

Detailed to perfection

My boat got ceramic coated. It actually looks better than it did when I bought it. Very detailed and beautifully finished. George is an artist and takes pride in his work