Melbourne Mobile Detailing

Melbourne Mobile Detailing

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Chadwick w.

Chadwick w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Steven Works magic! Best Detailer in the game!!!

Steve is a top guy and even better detailer. He takes time and ensured my car is perfect and made my car look brand new again. Steven explained everything in detail to me ensuring I understand the process and what to expect. Great company! will deal with them again

Repeat customer of Melbourne Mobile Detailing - Attention to detail and care is the highest standard

I am a repeat customer of Georges and I can confidently say that is a genuine please each time. I got the dual layer ceramic coating on my newly purchased 2nd hand silver Mazda 6 and he has got this thing back looking like it is brand new the gloss and water beeding is amazing. George is a perfectionist and a really genuine guy I was asking around leather protection and he gave me advise that i could do myself so he didn’t have to charge me - This is the sort of person I would refer my friends and family due to the genuine nature and also being a absolute guru at his craft.

Esra O.

Esra O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I never settle for less than perfect when it concerns my car and George delivered exactly that!

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome coating!

George from Melbourne Mobile Detailing applied a dual coating on my car. He replied to all my questions promptly before I decide to go with the coating. He was very professional and punctual arriving on time and advising what he was going to do. He also gave me tips on washing my car correctly. Highly recommend!

SwaneyDeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2nd time was just as good as the 1st!!!

George arrived right on time and ready to go. Just the initial wash was something to see! Not a spec of dirt left! Polish then treatment left the car better than new. George loves what he does and spends the time to get the car right.

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

George arrived on time, came prepared to work in any environment and did a perfect job!

The work he does is passionate, he’s a great friendly guy to have a chat with and you can see that the effort and work he puts into your car isn’t a job or transaction, it’s something he genuinely loves doing!
He takes pride in his work and I appreciate that!

How did it turn out? Amazing! The paint correction required was minimal, but it looks flawless.
The gloss level is so improved, I’m amazed at how much better it is and dirt/bugs don’t stick!

I’m actually looking forward to cleaning the car now and will certainly be in touch for any further vehicles in the future.
Thanks George!

magiv9

magiv9Melbourne

Straight to the point and on time!

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spectacular work, legend! Thanks George

George takes time, pride and care in his work; and explained the process and ongoing care tips. Came up looking really good. I heard about George many years ago but came across him again when I needed my new car done. Glad to have found him again, funnily enough again through VW enthusiast forums who rate him highly. Came to my home on time and worked for a solid 6 hours. Thanks mate, really pleased with the result

Absolute pride in his work

Had George apply a duel ceramic coating on my brand new car and it looks absolutely amazing. This guy has so much pride in his work and it shows. One detailer you cant go past.

Alvin

Alvin

3yr old car looks like brand new out of dealership...wow!!!

George was polite and prompt in his service. Amazing job with my SUV. He did everything that was promised and more even if he didn’t need to.He is easy to deal with and honest in his delivery of service. Thank you George.

Better than perfect

George must be a God because he performed a miracle!

Avi

AviSouth Caulfield

Car looks fantastic.

George is a lovely guy who is very professional and does great work. Came on time as scheduled and didn’t stop till finished about 7 hours later. 2 thumbs up!!

When you think you cant love your car anymore..

George from Melbourne mobile detailing came out and performed a two stage ceramic paint coating on my new golf r. The car now has a mirror like finish and I couldn't be more happier. He took the time to explain the best option for me and took an entire day making my car look better than in the showroom! Highly recommended service and is well worth the investment.

Best service on earth!

After looking on google and asking car detailers about which and what is the best paint protection that will last for years to come for our car George put my mind to rest with a few messages and then a phone call. He was a blast to chat to and really knew his stuff. He was pushy at all and helped me understand how this whole paint protection stuff works.

George came to our home and detailed our family car & applied Autotriz. Well my god has it blown me away. No more scrubbing to get dirt off your car. You just wipe over it with your sponge and the road grime comes right off.

All in all George provides the best service on earth and anyone wanting the best should contact George.

Finally a Detailer that actually takes his time!!

These guys took the time to actually explain what they were going to do and actually delivered on it!
Great friendly guys. Obviously have a lot of experience and have some great products! 5 Stars!!!!!!

Best in the business

George hands down is the best in the business!

Works hard and gives fantastic service!

His passion and enthusiasm to help and give the best job possible is what won me over

Highly recommend

Paint protection on my vehicle

George did an excellent job on my car his prompt service was exceptionally professional and the product he applied to my car has been amazing I would recommend George to all my friends and anyone looking for permanent paint protection

Top job, thank you!

George was easy to contact and responsive to my initial queries. He was able to work in with our schedule to get two cars done. George was thorough and has a good eye for detail. He was able to provide us with lots of information about the different services he provided and also spent the time at the end of each job to let us know about how we can best look after our cars over the coming years. Thanks George, I found you to be professional, polite and a great guy!

Zoran

ZoranMelbourne

Amazing attention to detail!!

George is a master of his craft. His attention to detail is amazing and his paint preparation and correction are second to none. The coating he applies has a shine, depth of gloss and smoothness that has to be seen and felt to be believed. I couldn’t be happier or more impressed by his punctuality, professionalism and quality of workmanship. He’s done two cars for me and will definitely do all my future vehicles.

Ralph

RalphGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THE PERFECTIONIST OF THE TRADE

George from MMD is a true professional of his trade...Had Autotriz ceramic paint protection applied to a new car and the results are truly amazing...George's attention to detail is absolutely outstanding...The customer service is of the highest quality with professional and honest advice...5 Star service

If you are looking to have paint protection applied to your car or just a professional detail contact George from MMD...The best in the business