Melbourne Mobile Detailing

Melbourne Mobile Detailing

Absolute pride in his work

Had George apply a duel ceramic coating on my brand new car and it looks absolutely amazing. This guy has so much pride in his work and it shows. One detailer you cant go past.

3yr old car looks like brand new out of dealership...wow!!!

George was polite and prompt in his service. Amazing job with my SUV. He did everything that was promised and more even if he didn’t need to.He is easy to deal with and honest in his delivery of service. Thank you George.

Better than perfect

George must be a God because he performed a miracle!

Car looks fantastic.

George is a lovely guy who is very professional and does great work. Came on time as scheduled and didn’t stop till finished about 7 hours later. 2 thumbs up!!

When you think you cant love your car anymore..

George from Melbourne mobile detailing came out and performed a two stage ceramic paint coating on my new golf r. The car now has a mirror like finish and I couldn't be more happier. He took the time to explain the best option for me and took an entire day making my car look better than in the showroom! Highly recommended service and is well worth the investment.

Best service on earth!

After looking on google and asking car detailers about which and what is the best paint protection that will last for years to come for our car George put my mind to rest with a few messages and then a phone call. He was a blast to chat to and really knew his stuff. He was pushy at all and helped me understand how this whole paint protection stuff works.

George came to our home and detailed our family car & applied Autotriz. Well my god has it blown me away. No more scrubbing to get dirt off your car. You just wipe over it with your sponge and the road grime comes right off.

All in all George provides the best service on earth and anyone wanting the best should contact George.

Finally a Detailer that actually takes his time!!

These guys took the time to actually explain what they were going to do and actually delivered on it!
Great friendly guys. Obviously have a lot of experience and have some great products! 5 Stars!!!!!!

Best in the business

George hands down is the best in the business!

Works hard and gives fantastic service!

His passion and enthusiasm to help and give the best job possible is what won me over

Highly recommend

Paint protection on my vehicle

George did an excellent job on my car his prompt service was exceptionally professional and the product he applied to my car has been amazing I would recommend George to all my friends and anyone looking for permanent paint protection

Top job, thank you!

George was easy to contact and responsive to my initial queries. He was able to work in with our schedule to get two cars done. George was thorough and has a good eye for detail. He was able to provide us with lots of information about the different services he provided and also spent the time at the end of each job to let us know about how we can best look after our cars over the coming years. Thanks George, I found you to be professional, polite and a great guy!

Amazing attention to detail!!

George is a master of his craft. His attention to detail is amazing and his paint preparation and correction are second to none. The coating he applies has a shine, depth of gloss and smoothness that has to be seen and felt to be believed. I couldn’t be happier or more impressed by his punctuality, professionalism and quality of workmanship. He’s done two cars for me and will definitely do all my future vehicles.

THE PERFECTIONIST OF THE TRADE

George from MMD is a true professional of his trade...Had Autotriz ceramic paint protection applied to a new car and the results are truly amazing...George's attention to detail is absolutely outstanding...The customer service is of the highest quality with professional and honest advice...5 Star service

If you are looking to have paint protection applied to your car or just a professional detail contact George from MMD...The best in the business

Absolute Perfection

If your a car lover, this is the one and only person you would ever trust with your pride and joy. George's attention to detail is flawless.

Great service & knowledge

George was unbelievable. Great service from the beginning. Attention to detail is impeccable.
I'm glad i did not get the dealership to apply paint protection & went through George instead.
Thank you George for your work & advise, most appreciated.

Always incredible service and amazing results

George applied paint protection to our Mazda 3 a couple of years ago now and we have been nothing but happy with the quality of the work and product! After recently having someone hit our car and subsequent repair work completed we have just had George reapply the paint protection and once again cannot fault his work, professionalism or the quality of his products. His communication throughout the process is also something to be praised.
Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for car detailing or paint protection services.
Thanks again George!

MMD is twelve hours away from my town but I’ll use them again on my next vehicle

Professional, punctual , outstanding communications , went beyond expectations and great value for money would recommend to anyone with a new car, boat ,bike or even an exisiting vehicle they want to look after

The results surpassed all expectations!!!

People who know me, know that I am a fanatic when it comes to looking after our cars.
I just couldn't get the finish I wanted on a very dark European car and so committed myself to finding a professional who could. I was extremely lucky to be pointed in the direction of George from Melbourne Mobile Detailing.
George is as fussy as I am and its clear that he is a real professional who refuses to take short cuts.
I couldn't be happier with the outcome and in fact the car didn't look this good when I picked it up new from the dealer a few years ago.
On top of all that George is a warm and thoughtful individual who very much wants to see his customers happy. Thanks George, you did a fabulous job and I am VERY happy!

Work that should be acknowledged ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last year I spoiled myself to a brand new car. I wanted to protect my investment and purchased the added protection for my duco. Recently I had some stone chips and surface scatches around my door handles touched up which meant a recoat of the ceramic coat protection followed weeks later. The recoat was done over the entire vehicle to ensure a consistent finish. This in itself superseded my expectation.
Not only did my car look amazing the person performing the recoat was very friendly with a strong customer-need focus. I asked numerous questions about ongoing care, etc and received sincere and informed responses.
My car looks amazing and I cannot get over the mirror finish. I clearly can see the reflection in my car's duco.
I highly recommended anyone who is thinking about doing this to invest in the process as it will add longevity to your vehichle. I also was impressed by the fact that, providing the right care is taken by the car owner, no recoat should be required for that vehicle.
I loved my car when I bought it and love it all the more now.

The BEST in the business!!!

I love taking care of my car, but when i was looking for someone to take it to the next level George was the man. After a brief discussion about what i was looking for he suggested i consider the Autotriz range of protection products. WOW!! what can i say George's workmanship and professionalism was a step above and i couldn't be happier with the results that were achieved, now i have more time to enjoy my car then spending hours cleaning it.

Thanks again mate

Great service! One happy customer

I’ve had different detailers in the past but nothing comes close to your company. Sold my car just because of how clean it was. All the swirl marks were gone! Thanks Steven looking forward to the next time I sell my car