Melbourne Mobile Detailing

Melbourne Mobile Detailing

See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Melbourne Mobile Detailing? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness

Best coating and workmanship

George is meticulous and detailed in his work. The Autoriz coating is very good and still works like new after 1.5 years! Highly recommended !

A Remarkable Transformation!

George S
George SMelbourne

It doesn’t get any better than this

If you’re looking for a paint protection service then look no further. George is an absolute professional who takes real pride in his work and has an incredible eye for detail. He takes the time to explain his work and his after sales service is phenomenal.

A true professional. People like this are hard to come by. I couldn’t be happier. Thanks George

• Rates and Fees

Excellent Ceramic Coating Service!

Awesome job by George! Attention to detail was second to none, highly recommend. Had the two coat Autotriz put on my Model 3 Performance and could not be happier with how good it looks.

J Dorall
J DorallGeelong

Excellent and professional detailing!

I would highly recommend George to anyone looking to get their car paint protected. He is very thorough and passionate in his work which shows in the finished product. He is not just great at his work but is also an excellent communicator and provides great advice in maintaining good paintwork. I will definitely be using him again for the next re-coating.

Belinda
Belinda

Amazing finish

Let me tell you about George and his work…….he turned up on time and his explanation of the product was simple which was great…he worked tirelessly in getting the job done and his work is excellent the car looks amazing i would highly recommend George and his product you can’t go wrong

Peter B
Peter BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic treatment for my new car.

Got the car ceramic treated a week after taking delivery. After another week with rain etc it still looks brand new. The water beading and running off the car.
The shine and buff of the car is great.

I would highly recommend this treatment.

Highly recommended

George is a great communicator and arrived on time. He took pride in his work and my car looked fantastic when he was finished. He gave me some great tips on how to maintain my cars finish. Highly recommend him and his workmanship. Thanks George!

• Timeliness
  • Incentivised Review No

Excellent job graphene coating my model 3

George coated my Tesla and also did the tyres and windscreen. He was awesome. He communicated all the way through the booking process right through to coating. He was on time, friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Did a great job overall. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Eddie
EddieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and workmanship

George was on time and was great to deal with. The car looks fantastic and would highly recommend he’s work. Attention to detail immaculate and explained what needed to be done. Thanks again.

John C
John CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered what was expected!

Who do you believe in this world? I faced this dilemma when wanting to give the car that great look again. After googling and reading reviews I decided on MMD. I have no regrets. The result was fantastic. George was punctual and a pleasure to work with. I will certainly be recommending him to my family and friends. I will use MMD again. Look no further. Just call MMD!

Pleased Outcome

Thanks George!! My vehicle looks great and am very pleased with the outcome. George came on a recommendation from a friend and did not disappoint. George has great knowledge and passes on good advice. Would highly recommend.

Daniel Castrucci
Daniel CastrucciGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Update to my initial review.

• Incentivised Review No

Glass Coat - Ceramic Paint Sealer

George arrived on time and was a lovely well mannered gentleman. He had all the details as to what was needed to be done and did a wonderful job on my car. I would not hesitate to recommend George to anyone that requires detailing to be done

Lyn
LynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

Outstanding performance! George is very professional and throughly detailed. I used the autotriz 3D ceramic paint protection and wheels protection for my car, I would highly recommend him to others.