Melbourne Mobile Detailing

Melbourne Mobile Detailing

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Melbourne Mobile Detailing? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Daniel Castrucci
Daniel CastrucciGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Update to my initial review.

Glass Coat - Ceramic Paint Sealer

George arrived on time and was a lovely well mannered gentleman. He had all the details as to what was needed to be done and did a wonderful job on my car. I would not hesitate to recommend George to anyone that requires detailing to be done

Lyn
LynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

Outstanding performance! George is very professional and throughly detailed. I used the autotriz 3D ceramic paint protection and wheels protection for my car, I would highly recommend him to others.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Melbourne Mobile Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Melanie
MelanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellence

George was an absolute gentleman and throughly detailed, important to us female clients.
He took longer than expected and did not charge anything outside of the original quote, rare these days.
Delighted with the work done as my roof was quite damaged with tree sap, this was all removed without any damage to my new pearl paint vehicle. Thank you George you are one of a kind!!

Harj
HarjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!!! job

George was right on time and took his time to detail my car. He didn't rush. The job he did is amazing and I'm so happy. The car looks like it just came out of showroom. He had extensive knowledge and also guided me to how to keep it clean and shinny.
Will definitely recommend him for future jobs in family and friends.

RRD
RRDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work on the ceramic paint protection

George loves his work, amazing guy and did a great job at the ceramic paint protection, I used the autotriz nano ceramic paint protection for my car, I would highly recommend him to anyone.

How can so many people be wrong. They can’t. Amazing

Consummate professional with so much knowledge and expertise, you wouldn’t dare trust your prized possession with anyone else but George. A true craftsman in his profession. I couldn’t recommend him more highly.

Fantastic service

George was fantastic, confirmed everything prior. Arrived on time and did a fantastic job. He will be the go too from now on! Do not hesitate to reach out to him he responds very quickly and details his services well. For car care service he treats it like its one of his own!

Peter H
Peter HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A passionate craftsman

George is extremely thorough and clearly passionate about his craft and giving customer satisfaction - and is a very genuine guy. Our brand new Macan is in much better than as-delivered condition - it looks fantastic and feels silky smooth. Thoroughly recommended.
Peter Henderson

sumit a.
sumit a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car Care Service at its best!

George is extremely professional and provides excellent care and service! I trusted him to perform a detailed Car Care Service which included 3D Ceramic coating for paint protection, internal upholstery and carpenter treatment, Windscreen and window polishing and Wheen paint treatment. And I must say I am really happy with the results. He did a very thorough job, making sure he covers every inch of the car. Car looks fabulous! Would highly recommend him to friends and family!

Phil M
Phil MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another happy customer

George's colleague Steven tackled my Kia that I'm listing for sale, he made it look as good as new! Could not be happier with the job and the price. Would definitely recommend them.

David Heyes
David HeyesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very nice work, love it !

Gorge did a very nice job applying the paint , wheels and window protection , his explanation during the works was really informative and appreciated.
The car looks fabulous! .
Will recommend to others.

Ken R
Ken RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding!

George has done a wonderful job in applying the Autotriz 3D Matrix paint protection to my new AMG. He is both friendly & expert in what he does. Absolutely recommend George & his product to anyone.

Volga T.
Volga T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ceramic coating profession

George is responsible and super professional at his job. Highly recommended. No question mark after the job. He is friendly and open to any idea. My Mitsubishi asx is under his 7 years warranty now!!

AMAZING!!!!

George is the best in the business.
Punctual, professional, thorough, uses the best quality product and is a very nice bloke.
Don't look anywhere else. Highly recommend.
If I could give 10 stars i would.

Les S.asked

I am selling a 2009 Nissan Xtrail ST-L. How much for a detail including a cut and polish?

Hello Les sorry for the late response as this has only just come up on our system. If your still looking for detailing services click on the following link for more information https://www.melbournemobiledetailing.com.au/car-paint-protection-melbourne/

Contact me 0418 142 222

Les S.asked

How much is charged for a pre-sale cut & polish on my car?

SwaneyDee
SwaneyDee

Hi Les. Depends on the vehicle you're buying. That said it's an investment and makes the car easier to clean. Just give George a call to discuss. Cheers!

Les S.

I want to know what your charges are? I have prices from other detainers so I want to compare yours to theirs.

Les S.

I am selling a 2009. Nissan Xtrail ST-L. How much for a detail?

Other Car Service / Repair Centres