Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

3.8
Lon
LonHervey Bay

Great budget webcam

I had a lifecam show for about 4 years and it was great, bought this as a replacement knowing lifecams are usually good.
Works perfectly by plug and play. No problems with windows 10 as others have had. Works with all of the camera, voice command, and conferencing software that I have on my pc. The picture quality is great, true HD, and the mic has good range pick up and clear audio.

JNodarSydney, NSW

Great value and features

An inexpensive microphone/camera for use at home. Easy to install (plug and play) and a reasonable price also at JB Hifi. For a simple use camera, the mike is excellent and the clarity of the picture sure is great for the price.

IT DinasourSydney Surrounds, NSW

Frustration

The Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000 is made in China, apparently to a price. Such that after 6 months of frustration, I found that because my mouse cable and camera cable went through the same hole on my desk, the camera cable was occationally moved and the LifeCam software would say "There is no camera connected to this computer." The advice was "Reinstall" and after removal and reinstalation it would work. But it did not necessarily work later.

Paris
ParisVic, 3977

Made all the difference to me, when using the internet.

Others were able to see me very clearly, I was able to move the webcam around to suit what I needed. True 720p HD video and a 16.9 widescreen technology. Very happy with it.
Inexpensive, easy to buy, very easy to use, with a USB port plug in.

JEW
JEWasked

I've downloaded the drivers and when I plug in the Lifecam the computer makes a sound however I can't find it in the list of apps or any software.
I'm getting a picture but no sound when I use it on skype.
What do I need to do?

IT Dinasour

Try restarting your computer,with the camera plugged in.
If you are on Windows 10, it should find the new device, and install the drivers for it.

JNodar

Agree with IT Dinasour. Also, make sure that you also have the latest version of SKYPE. Hoping all this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Microsoft representatives

Price (RRP)39.95