Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store

Listing monitored by Microsoft

1.3

absolute joke

Surface Laptop 3 used for 4.5 months only - work purposes (word, zoom, internet), nothing more than that. Machine simply stopped working - took to Microsoft physical store: hardware fault.
They are now refusing to give me a refund and barely answer my emails.
Terrible customer experience

SamboBrisbane

No Customer Service Just A Rip Off

Just purchased windows 11 on new laptop and cannot change colours. Tried to call microsoft to talk to a customer service person and was redirected to online only. In this process I was unable to solve my issue. I then was directed to just answer and when I tried this service I got to the point where to be connected to an expert I would have to pay a fee.

Alex
Alex

Poor Microsoft Store experience and unhelpful customer service

Spent 30mins with online customer service just trying to get a Tax Invoice. You'd think a legal requirement to provide a tax invoice would be satisfied as soon as purchase is made, but apparently you have to jump through hoops and help them troubleshoot their own system.

Software companies that avoid the brick and mortar costs of in person retail stores should not be held to a lower standard for compliance with tax laws.

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lied and never delivered a Black Friday deal gift with my Surface Pro purchase

Bought a surface pro on Black Friday. Clicked on one of the complimentary gift but never came. Asked customer services they requested a screenshot of it. What a load of crap that was the reasons why I made the purchase on Black Friday. Will no longer buy from MS.

AngryAlpaca124
AngryAlpaca124New South Wales

It sucks like a vacuum

One day I was wondering if I should buy minecraft java edition and I decided to go try and buy it but when I tried logging in it said my account was locked I watched their youtube video on how to unlock it and it said if they see suspicious activity they'll lock your account but nearly EVERY comment was someone with the same problem as me THEY GOT LOCKED OUT OF THEIR ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON!!! terrible service, and you can't really unlock your account without a phone so If you're a kid you're screwed

mildducks
mildducksSouth East Queensland, QLD

I found excellent customer service

My sons microsoft controller started to play up, customer service straight away sent me a shipping label and new controller was delivered to me within a week and that's twice that has happened maybe everyone has been ringing the wrong number

Terrible hardware and terrible follow up customer service

Purchased surface book 2 for $1800 less than 2 years ago. 5 weeks out of warranty stopped working. Deemed unrepairable. Can’t get any response or reply to my correspondence to Microsoft. Next stop fair trading and ACCC.

Susan F.
Susan F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

lack of customer care by Microsoft support team

NO STARS, BEYOND A JOKE

If I could give microsoft no stars I would. Prices are exorbitant, paying ridiculous high prices with virtually no customer service. Quickest part of my experience was the payment, they took my payment in a milli second.

Mac
MacSydney, NSW

Frustrated beyond words with Microsoft sales promotions

Bought a full Microsoft subscription. I loaded the correct product key.
It keeps telling me it is a 365 day subscription.
Impossible to open new document.
I need to save in Documents but everything keeps going to one drive.
I want to just turn on my computer and go to my documents without putting in passwords.
Just can't say how fed up I am.
New computer came with Windows 10 loaded on an HP i7 computer and an inbuilt in error message.

Jed G.
Jed G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would rate this 0 out of 5 stars if I had the option.

Ludo
LudoPerth, WA

brand new windows just doesnt work, no support whatsoever

Bought a new computer, windows doesnt work, called Acer, was told to call microsolft, microsoft has no support at all, nothing at all! And I have tried everything. Next time I'll buy Mac

Asif H.
Asif H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

warranty replacement

Ray N.
Ray N.South East Queensland, QLD

18 Hours On The Phone No Help Office 365

maxwell l.
maxwell l.Sydney, NSW

absolute worst product I've ever bought

DO NOT BUY MICROSOFT PRODUCTS!
I bought a surface pro 7 and within a month the touchscreen did not work! (My surface pro 4 was also had a faulty screen so microsoftoffered me this). I asked for a refund. I’ve been waiting over 4 weeks for a response. I’ve been hung up on, lied to, no one has contacted me at times when they said they would. I have been treated so terribly by microsoft I pay for membership and still get treated like a piece of dirt. This is hardly a way to treat a customer. I cannot study without this computer I have no money to buy a new computer. I do not want a second hand replacement as it will probably be faulty as well. Absolutely disgraceful. No one can solve my issue. REPEAT DO NOT BUY MICROSOFT.

Tony C.
Tony C.asked

Recently I received a Microsoft Message through Outlook..about there being 'Suspicious activity' on my Account and it had to be 'Verified'. I thought the Message was Spam and deleted it. Unfortunately..it was'nt Spam and now I've been locked out of my Outlook Account...I've filled out a Recovery form..however my details were'nt enough to access my Account. I've now Snail mailed Microsoft to see if this works. Microsoft's method of keeping everyone safe is to deny their right to access Accounts. Poor service all round and if I can get into my Account..it will be closed. I assume others have experienced this problem ?. What happened ?..

mARJ
mARJasked

I have had Microsoft Office Subscription account for many years. My marriage has broken down and my ex husband has changed the password and also taken my mobile phone off the list of devices to receive a security code. I can no longer get into this account. The phone message says If this was not you, click here, but then you need a password. Surely this situation has occurred before and Microsoft has a solution. I need access to documents stored in Outlook. Please help.

Richard
Richardasked

Have a Surface Pro X. want to connect to external monitor..having difficulties.. usbc to hdmi goes to black screen. Have updated all i can. Any help?

Get an answer from our members and Microsoft representatives